Quake3World.com Forums
     The Void
        This is getting sad.

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: This is getting sad.

The Borked One
The Borked One
PostPosted: 05-31-2005 04:21 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Everyone ridding everyone's ass about Poohard 1v1'n some random n00b on some random 1v1 pro-q3dm6 capturing some random screen at his latest massacre has gone on long enough.

Blowhard can't even connect to a server ffs... (Invalid IP, FFA) ect… You're running out of excuses little man.

Here's the deal, a few people now have asked you to play them. If you randomly crush them or not that's irrelevant. When they post an IP the only response we receive is the server isn't good enough for the master or you don't come to us...we come to you.

So if we are supposed to come to you, where is the IP Duhy...

Don’t be afraid to point us in the right direction, after all, who can beat the king of quake 3?

PostPosted: 05-31-2005 04:27 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

this is getting sad.

PostPosted: 05-31-2005 04:59 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

poohard cant even go through with his own challenges let alone face up to someone elses :lol: hes the biggest faggot on these entire forums :lol:

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 05-31-2005 05:12 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

oops...

[lvlshot]http://cafe.rapidus.net/gira0024/fragageddon.jpg[/lvlshot]

PostPosted: 05-31-2005 05:16 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

more retarded screenshots that mean fuck all to anyone proving what a retard poohard is :lol: you go faggot :lol:

Let's Get Serious!
Let's Get Serious!
PostPosted: 05-31-2005 05:20 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ATTN EVERYONE INVOLVED IN THIS

Quit jocking Duhard.

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 05-31-2005 05:22 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:
more retarded screenshots that mean fuck all to anyone proving what a retard poohard is :lol: you go faggot :lol:

They're not retarded screenies...I destroyed 'em one by one...just like I will destroy u..

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 05-31-2005 05:50 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The HavoX wrote:

Quit jocking Duhard.

And what exactly have you been doing, you goddamn suckass retard?

get ready for the sucker punch!
get ready for the sucker punch!
PostPosted: 05-31-2005 05:53 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nightshade wrote:
The HavoX wrote:

Quit jocking Duhard.

And what exactly have you been doing, you goddamn suckass retard?

:icon19: :icon19: :icon19: :icon19: ohhh that was dead on. :icon25:

PostPosted: 05-31-2005 06:25 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Keep It Real wrote:
this is getting sad.

Let's Get Serious!
Let's Get Serious!
PostPosted: 05-31-2005 06:29 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

hammer your testicles while blindfolded

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 05-31-2005 07:48 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The HavoX wrote:

You're walking the path son...the light is bright :icon14:

PostPosted: 05-31-2005 08:28 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Duhard wrote:
The HavoX wrote:

You're walking the path son...the light is bright :icon14:

This is getting sad.

PostPosted: 05-31-2005 10:21 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Duhard wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:

They're not retarded screenies...I destroyed 'em one by one...just like I will destroy u..

you need to actually play someone to destroy them mate sorry :lol:

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 05-31-2005 10:52 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:
you need to actually play someone to destroy them mate sorry :lol:

Sorry moron...it's not your fault.

I destroyed q3w while your mother was still wiping your nose...get outta here you fucking newbie wannabe.

PostPosted: 05-31-2005 10:57 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i know its not my fault youre too scared to step up to your own challenges and youre a completely skilless faggot but its about time you started doing something about it mate :lol:

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 05-31-2005 11:14 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Duhard wrote:

I destroyed q3w while your mother was still wiping your nose...get outta here you fucking newbie wannabe.

I was slaughtering nerds on this forum while you were still trying to figure out the registration form....you dont wanna mess with me kid.

CRUSHED...any questions?

PostPosted: 05-31-2005 11:58 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
Duhard wrote:

I was slaughtering nerds on this forum while you were still trying to figure out the registration form....you dont wanna mess with me kid.

CRUSHED...any questions?

This is getting sad.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 06-01-2005 05:42 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Duhard owned this thread.

PostPosted: 06-01-2005 05:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:lol: HoMo-STuFFNPooFs :lol:

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 06-01-2005 08:11 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
Duhard wrote:

CRUSHED...any questions?

get your own material moron...

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 06-01-2005 10:39 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Duhard wrote:
shaft wrote:
Duhard wrote:

CRUSHED...any questions?

get your own material moron...

I was using this material while you were still trying to figure out the registration form....you dont wanna mess with me kid.

CRUSHED...any questions?

Let's Get Serious!
Let's Get Serious!
PostPosted: 06-01-2005 11:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
Duhard owned this thread.

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 06-01-2005 03:02 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
I was using this material while you were still trying to figure out the registration form....you dont wanna mess with me kid.
CRUSHED...any questions?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

...you're getting good at copying my amazing style...too bad you're just another wannabe.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 06-01-2005 03:25 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Duhard wrote:
shaft wrote:
CRUSHED...any questions?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

...you're getting good at copying my amazing style...too bad you're just another wannabe.

1v1?

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 06-01-2005 03:42 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
1v1?

a homo says what?

Last edited by Duhard on 06-01-2005 04:11 PM, edited 2 times in total.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 06-01-2005 04:05 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

you would know. Between your stories of fucking men in prison and challenging everyone this board to a 1v1, then backing out like a pussy, youre the biggest fagg0t here :lol:

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 06-01-2005 06:34 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
you would know. Between your stories of fucking men in prison and challenging everyone this board to a 1v1, then backing out like a pussy, youre the biggest fagg0t here :lol:

Do you wanna play against the biggest fagot in here then?

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 06-01-2005 06:42 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

you dont want to fuck with me son, ill smash you.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | The Void

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.