Quake3World.com Forums
     The Void
        poohards latest catchphrase

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: poohards latest catchphrase

PostPosted: 05-29-2005 07:21 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

0v0? :lol:

I nose it!
I nose it!
PostPosted: 05-29-2005 08:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:lol:

Related to this
Related to this
PostPosted: 05-29-2005 10:33 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:lol: That got a laugh out of me :lol:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 05-30-2005 02:00 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:lol:v:lol:

Grunt
Grunt
PostPosted: 05-30-2005 08:45 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testo's latest obsession: Duhard

Let's Get Serious!
Let's Get Serious!
PostPosted: 05-30-2005 09:12 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

[Testoclesius]fuck off sp00f :lol:[/Testoclesius]

Mercenary
Mercenary
PostPosted: 05-30-2005 10:13 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The HavoX wrote:
[Testoclesius]fuck off sp00f :lol:[/Testoclesius]

:icon19:

PostPosted: 05-30-2005 01:58 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

spl1ff wrote:
Testo's latest obsession: Duhard

latest person whos life ive destroyed :lol:

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 05-30-2005 05:13 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Sorry man I got tired of waiting last night so I found another moron to play...

[lvlshot]http://cafe.rapidus.net/gira0024/FLAMES4EVER.jpg[/lvlshot]

...look what I did to him...your ass is next.

Mercenary
Mercenary
PostPosted: 05-30-2005 05:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testo doesn't play q3.

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 05-30-2005 05:35 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Furtive wrote:
Testo doesn't play q3.

I know and I also know what he's trying to do...it's so pathetic it's funny...really.

Let's Get Serious!
Let's Get Serious!
PostPosted: 05-30-2005 05:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Furtive wrote:
Testo doesn't play q3.
SHHHH! :angry:

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 05-30-2005 05:36 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I am the god of gods...master of the arts.

PostPosted: 05-30-2005 06:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Duhard wrote:

you got tired of pussying out of the challenge you made :lol: you should be used to it by now loser :lol:

Veteran
Veteran
PostPosted: 05-30-2005 06:54 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:
Duhard wrote:

you got tired of pussying out of the challenge you made :lol: you should be used to it by now loser :lol:

you would of been better off making fun of him for dying 7 times :lol::lol::lol:

PostPosted: 05-30-2005 09:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

"would have" not "would of" :lol:

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 05-31-2005 08:27 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:

oops I won by 47 frags while you were pretending to have scared me :lol:

you're a fucking joke...

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 05-31-2005 10:48 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Duhard wrote:

Is that suppose to impress us? Should we belive you are FLAMES4EVER? and who is this other guy? Could be your little sister for all we know. Stop posting screenshots dumbass :lol:

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 05-31-2005 02:09 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
Is that suppose to impress us? Should we belive you are FLAMES4EVER? and who is this other guy? Could be your little sister for all we know. Stop posting screenshots dumbass :lol:

..see how fucking crushed you morons are?

jesus...you are reduced to thinking that I'm posting random screenies just to impress you girls and you tard-o-matics think those pics are fake...hello?!

see...you can hope all you want but in the end, I'm gonna shove my truth so far down your throats you'll be spitting aliases 'till christmas...

P.S. I killed my younger sister when I was 10.

PostPosted: 05-31-2005 04:55 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Duhard wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:

oops I won by 47 frags while you were pretending to have scared me :lol:

you're a fucking joke...

retarded screenshots of faggots mean nothing except to useless newbs like you :lol: unlucky :lol:

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 06-01-2005 12:52 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Duhard wins..

You guys are all getting huffy about him not playing you in a fuckin 6 year old game to try and have bragging rights...

It's like writing a letter to Michael Jordan asking to get a game of one on one.

0wnT

rejected
rejected
PostPosted: 06-01-2005 12:57 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Furtive wrote:
Testo doesn't play q3.

Neither does faghard.... all i see in those screens are OTHER and DIFFERENT names for each pic.
All he does is talking about how much ass he has fucked in prison... wow...just wow. :dork:

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 06-01-2005 01:02 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

SiCdeth wrote:
Duhard wins..

You guys are all getting huffy about him not playing you in a fuckin 6 year old game to try and have bragging rights...

It's like writing a letter to Michael Jordan asking to get a game of one on one.

0wnT

Uh, no. Duhard's the one that made the challenge, then pussied out of it. He's being his usual cunthead self.

Let's Get Serious!
Let's Get Serious!
PostPosted: 06-01-2005 01:25 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

SiCdeth wrote:
Duhard wins..

0wnT
AMEN.

Let's Get Serious!
Let's Get Serious!
PostPosted: 06-01-2005 01:38 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 06-01-2005 02:58 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

reefsurfer wrote:
Furtive wrote:
Testo doesn't play q3.

Neither does faghard.... all i see in those screens are OTHER and DIFFERENT names for each pic.
All he does is talking about how much ass he has fucked in prison... wow...just wow. :dork:

So I posted about 25 screenies of my amazing skills and I don't play q3?

okay man...we'll pretend you're retarded.

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 06-01-2005 02:59 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nightshade wrote:
Uh, no. Duhard's the one that made the challenge, then pussied out of it. He's being his usual cunthead self.

How can I demolish someone who doesn't have the game installed...are you a moron?

PostPosted: 06-01-2005 04:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

more excuses from Pootard :lol: i can destroy you any time faggot :lol:

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 06-01-2005 06:30 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:
more excuses from Pootard :lol: i can destroy you any time faggot :lol:

Show me the money then :smirk:

PostPosted: 06-01-2005 10:19 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

im ready as soon as you grow some balls poof :lol:

visual prowess
visual prowess
PostPosted: 06-02-2005 02:29 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So why do you alias, afraid you'll get owned and someone will take a screenshot?

PostPosted: 06-02-2005 03:23 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Bacon wrote:
So why do you alias, afraid you'll get owned and someone will take a screenshot?

I've played him he sucked back then and couldn't hold his own. In fact he even quit the game mid game to erase his score from the deathmatch we were playing so as to hide his horrbile score. Well... it wasn't bad but it was average compared to mine. In a 1 on 1 he was mediocre.

This was long ago though I admit he could have gotten better and I even I thought this to probably be true for the most part but posts like those of his convince me that he's probably been out of the game so long now that any attempt to play Q3 will probably end in somekind of humiliating defeat.

PostPosted: 06-02-2005 10:59 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kracus wrote:
Bacon wrote:

I've played him he sucked back then and couldn't hold his own. In fact he even quit the game mid game to erase his score from the deathmatch we were playing so as to hide his horrbile score. Well... it wasn't bad but it was average compared to mine. In a 1 on 1 he was mediocre.

This was long ago though I admit he could have gotten better and I even I thought this to probably be true for the most part but posts like those of his convince me that he's probably been out of the game so long now that any attempt to play Q3 will probably end in somekind of humiliating defeat.

i know you got a man girl, i can be your backup plan

btw cocks
btw cocks
PostPosted: 06-03-2005 12:28 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

christ bt
lol bt
omg ror bt

The Borked One
The Borked One
PostPosted: 06-03-2005 04:17 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

who the hell is bt? :(

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | The Void

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.