Quake3World.com Forums
     The Void
        who remembers when Poohard posted this big pile of wank?

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: who remembers when Poohard posted this big pile of wank?

PostPosted: 05-27-2005 04:32 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Duhard wrote:
jesus christ you're so pathetic words can't even describe how fucking moronic you are...go on nerd, post more stoopid and unrelated crap to make your bank account look cool.

Everybody knows that I am the real deal and you're nothing more than a fucking spamming idiot with nothing but boring replies to prove your point...whatcha gonna do...post some pictures of your uncle motorcycle?

I got a better idea...since this a a q3 forum, why don't we settle this in a game of good old quake?

I mean it would funny as fuck to see you running around like a fucking moron while I fucking destroy you and your stupid comments...

What about losing by 50 frags Testo?

come on moron...you got a chance to prove that you're more than just a big mouth...do it.

ohhh I know I know...games are for nerds...well why do you pretend to be the "man" in here if you don't even play quake?

rofl I think I understand now...you're just another boring moron who can't backup anything he claims but yet...he's stil talking and talking...

you are the definiton of a fucking retard...in real life or anywhere else...so come on chump, think you can play the game?

I used to destroy morons like you before you even registered you stoopid dumbass...you know, big mouths like you who can't walk the talk...at least the other morons had the balls to play...you on the other hand keep on posting the same old tired crap over and over again.

You're running out of time dumbo, you're not gonna play the reply game with me dumbass...cause I know what you are.

a fucking braindead dolt with no skills at all...nothing more.

come on moron...you wanna play me?

and then completely wimped out of his gay challenge when i immediately accepted :lol:

i guess he figured it was better to look like a fucking pussy who cant go through with his challenges rather than have me annihilate his life in quake3 :lol:

:lol: what a french fried faggot :lol:

Mercenary
Mercenary
PostPosted: 05-27-2005 06:19 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

...shut it, teste. Image

I nose it!
I nose it!
PostPosted: 05-27-2005 07:29 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:
Duhard wrote:
jesus christ you're so pathetic words can't even describe how fucking moronic you are...go on nerd, post more stoopid and unrelated crap to make your bank account look cool.

Everybody knows that I am the real deal and you're nothing more than a fucking spamming idiot with nothing but boring replies to prove your point...whatcha gonna do...post some pictures of your uncle motorcycle?

I got a better idea...since this a a q3 forum, why don't we settle this in a game of good old quake?

I mean it would funny as fuck to see you running around like a fucking moron while I fucking destroy you and your stupid comments...

What about losing by 50 frags Testo?

come on moron...you got a chance to prove that you're more than just a big mouth...do it.

ohhh I know I know...games are for nerds...well why do you pretend to be the "man" in here if you don't even play quake?

rofl I think I understand now...you're just another boring moron who can't backup anything he claims but yet...he's stil talking and talking...

you are the definiton of a fucking retard...in real life or anywhere else...so come on chump, think you can play the game?

I used to destroy morons like you before you even registered you stoopid dumbass...you know, big mouths like you who can't walk the talk...at least the other morons had the balls to play...you on the other hand keep on posting the same old tired crap over and over again.

You're running out of time dumbo, you're not gonna play the reply game with me dumbass...cause I know what you are.

a fucking braindead dolt with no skills at all...nothing more.

come on moron...you wanna play me?

and then completely wimped out of his gay challenge when i immediately accepted :lol:

i guess he figured it was better to look like a fucking pussy who cant go through with his challenges rather than have me annihilate his life in quake3 :lol:

:lol: what a french fried faggot :lol:

:lol: murdered :lol:

PostPosted: 05-27-2005 08:36 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Furtive wrote:
...shut it, teste. Image

fuck off virgin :lol:

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 05-27-2005 08:54 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:
:lol: poohard :lol:

Mercenary
Mercenary
PostPosted: 05-27-2005 09:10 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:
Furtive wrote:
...shut it, teste. Image

im too young to have sex, honestly. Image

you on the other hand, are probably around 25-35 years old, pretending like you get laid everyday by beautiful woman, but we all know, you're a faggot who goes to gay bars and fucks other gay men. Image

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 05-27-2005 09:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LOL I hadn't seen Duhard flip his lid before.

Classic :rtcw:

Trainee
Trainee
PostPosted: 05-27-2005 10:38 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I therefore pronounce Testoclesius as pretty damn cool, and the opposition including but not restricted to nerditives as pretty bloody ridiculous fuckoffs,

must admit its pretty brave for any Aussie to show his face, or speak in public after michael howard was fucking voted in again...unbe-fucking-lievable...

well at least ur not American,

Last edited by TheDark1 on 05-27-2005 12:22 PM, edited 1 time in total.

It felt good...
It felt good...
PostPosted: 05-27-2005 10:45 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The total package said time and time he retired... duhard destroyed the ego of every q3 player known to man, hes banned from every q3 server on the planet. Any questions?

It felt good...
It felt good...
PostPosted: 05-27-2005 10:49 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:lol: Go fuck some dingos you boomerang throwing faggot :lol:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 05-27-2005 10:58 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

dzjepp wrote:
The total package said time and time he retired... duhard destroyed the ego of every q3 player known to man, hes banned from every q3 server on the planet. Any questions?

I thought Geoff destroyed him some time back..?

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 05-27-2005 10:58 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Furtive wrote:
...shut it, teste. Image

Users posting from this IP address
Furtive [ 199 Posts ] search
-=mastuh+god=- [ 89 Posts ] search
Mastuh [ 13 Posts ] search
Tempered Penis [ 5 Posts ]

I'd say you've hit your altnick limit, fucko.

Necro
Necro
PostPosted: 05-27-2005 04:33 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

TheDark1 wrote:
I therefore pronounce Testoclesius as pretty damn cool, and the opposition including but not restricted to nerditives as pretty bloody ridiculous fuckoffs,

must admit its pretty brave for any Aussie to show his face, or speak in public after michael howard was fucking voted in again...unbe-fucking-lievable...

well at least ur not American,

you sir are a fucking idiot!
michael howard is the leader of the conservative party in ENGLAND,and he lost!
john howard is the prime minister of australia.
you dumb twat :icon27:

The Borked One
The Borked One
PostPosted: 05-27-2005 04:38 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I heard Duhard doesn't understand the meaning of "1v1". What's the story?

PostPosted: 05-27-2005 05:05 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Furtive wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
Furtive wrote:
...shut it, teste. Image

im too young to have sex, honestly. Image

you on the other hand, are probably around 25-35 years old, pretending like you get laid everyday by beautiful woman, but we all know, you're a faggot who goes to gay bars and fucks other gay men. Image

its ok to be jealous of my playboy lifestyle mate everybody else is :lol: take solace in the fact that youre a virgin.... only with women :lol:

PostPosted: 05-27-2005 05:06 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

dzjepp wrote:
:lol: Go fuck some dingos you boomerang throwing faggot :lol:

i like the way you made a post then insulted yourself straight after it :lol:

visual prowess
visual prowess
PostPosted: 05-27-2005 07:23 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

bork[e] wrote:

:lol:

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 05-27-2005 07:37 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

hmmm you don't wanna mess with the real deal funboys...once I unretire you're all dead.

Last edited by Duhard on 05-27-2005 07:41 PM, edited 1 time in total.

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 05-27-2005 07:39 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
dzjepp wrote:

Don't make me destroy your ego and smash your feelings kid...

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 05-27-2005 08:00 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

DRuM wrote:

...who remembers when the total package destroyed you by 53 frags?

[lvlshot]http://cafe.rapidus.net/gira0024/drumsticks.jpg[/lvlshot]

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 05-27-2005 08:06 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

bork[e] wrote:

you'll understand the meaning of pain very soon...

immaculate
immaculate
PostPosted: 05-27-2005 08:28 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

you masturbate to tv wrestling duhard. fucking nut case

Mentor
Mentor
PostPosted: 05-27-2005 09:54 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So, when are we going to see some action? Testo? Duhard?

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 05-27-2005 09:59 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Shit. If testo plays and even does decent that means that he had it installed and played heavily at one time, and that's too virgin/nerdy for his part, right? Lol.

Mercenary
Mercenary
PostPosted: 05-27-2005 10:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testo is a little bitch. LOL he dont even play q3...

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 05-27-2005 10:18 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Furtive wrote:

So he says. I'll bet he's a Q3 playing nerd from hell.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 05-28-2005 03:11 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Duhard wrote:
seremtan wrote:
dzjepp wrote:

Don't make me destroy your ego and smash your feelings kid...

On a Q3A server, yes. Everywhere else, don't make me laugh :lol:

PostPosted: 05-28-2005 04:40 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Duhard wrote:
hmmm you don't wanna mess with the real deal funboys...once I unretire you're all dead.

fuck off scared faggot :lol:

PostPosted: 05-28-2005 04:41 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

^misantropia^ wrote:
So, when are we going to see some action? Testo? Duhard?

never mate cuz poohard is too scared of how bad id destroy him :lol:

PostPosted: 05-28-2005 04:41 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scourge34 wrote:
Shit. If testo plays and even does decent that means that he had it installed and played heavily at one time, and that's too virgin/nerdy for his part, right? Lol.

nerge is so fascinated by me :lol: cant say i blame him :lol:

Furtive wrote:

youve never had sex (with a woman) :lol:

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 05-28-2005 04:45 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Duhard wrote:
DRuM wrote:

...who remembers when the total package destroyed you by 53 frags?

[lvlshot]http://cafe.rapidus.net/gira0024/drumsticks.jpg[/lvlshot]

fs beating drum is nothing to brag about :icon31:

PostPosted: 05-28-2005 04:47 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

with half his ping :lol:

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 05-28-2005 04:56 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

quite. plus drum's decrepid reactions will hardly be cat-like :icon31:

Mercenary
Mercenary
PostPosted: 05-28-2005 08:52 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:
Furtive wrote:

youve never had sex (with a woman) :lol:

No mate, I have not had sex EVER...how many times must I tell you? I'm a young lad..I'm not a grown man...but I can tell you this, when I do finally "make love" it will be with a beautiful woman, and NOT with gay men who attend gay bars such as YOU. :p

Can you say, obliterated? :icon19:

(Yes YOU have been OBLITERATED...and NOT me. Don't even think about using that repetitive shit you always reply with..."YOU SURE WERE OBLITERATED, MATE"...Got it? FAGGY BOY?)

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | The Void

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.