Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        President Clinton

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: President Clinton

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 09-21-2016 08:47 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Oh great, you made him cry again :|

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 09-22-2016 01:59 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ok, this is pretty sad.
When you first visit hillaryclinton.com

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 09-22-2016 04:59 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

what, no Shoot Down Pepe mini-game? no button where one can donate to the campaign to de-kek the internet?

i am disappoint :| :dts:

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 09-22-2016 03:31 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:
Transient wrote:
So you're off the motor neuron disease conspiracy now and onto something else?

Can't it be both?

My point isn't that she's sick. My point is that she's corrupt and will lie about anything and cover up the truth as she sees fit no matter how illegal it is. Also the story about her IT guy is breaking in mainstream news now.

Funny way of making your point, by not mentioning it at all when you went down your pneumonia rabbit hole. In fact, this is the first time you've mentioned her being corrupt in this thread. Everything else you've said was about her health, except one comment on page 2 about accountability. Sounds more like you're trying to distance yourself from your ridiculous intardnet-fueled conspiracy theory about her doctor doing an impromptu motor neuron disease test at the side of a curb. Feel free to refute my response on page 7 whenever you like, though. After all, for your point about her lying to be valid, her pneumonia claim has to be false, right?

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 09-22-2016 05:22 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
psst, movies aren't real

robert downy letting me downy
scarlet johannsen im no longer doing.
don cheadle looks like the liberals missed a kid in africa.

I remember when I wanted to be one of them, when I was a kid.
theyre nothing but a bunch of lobbyists anyway.

amazing such amazing people disregard all the fat lazy cheaters in the country that support their work otherwise discouraging healthy strong society

Last edited by John^Rocker on 09-22-2016 05:45 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 09-22-2016 05:38 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

this mark guy is explaining everything about the solar system that makes that smart japanese k------- guy look like a food critic.

also, this real tension race riots, cops doing their job to make america great again...LOOK how the officials just want to cool things down/coverup/suppress the situation with all this fake community partnership stronger more docile police.

talking about mayors, trained monkey obama, trained monkeys down to police chiefs.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 09-23-2016 03:26 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Transient wrote:
Funny way of making your point, by not mentioning it at all when you went down your pneumonia rabbit hole. In fact, this is the first time you've mentioned her being corrupt in this thread. Everything else you've said was about her health, except one comment on page 2 about accountability. Sounds more like you're trying to distance yourself from your ridiculous intardnet-fueled conspiracy theory about her doctor doing an impromptu motor neuron disease test at the side of a curb. Feel free to refute my response on page 7 whenever you like, though. After all, for your point about her lying to be valid, her pneumonia claim has to be false, right?

There's two kinds of people in the world, those that can extrapolate from incomplete data...

I'm repeating myself but as I said, I don't think they were testing for a motor neuron disease, they were just testing for symptoms. A weak grip could signify something to the nurse. And yes, I think she's lying about the pneumonia, same as she lied about the emails.

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 09-23-2016 04:00 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

He he image are so funny.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 09-23-2016 06:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

FFS it's the NSA

Been keeping this shit under wraps since 1999 and then shithead opens his fucking mouth.

Now we're all gonna get beheaded by CIA trained Jihadis.... fucking great.

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 09-23-2016 08:48 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Was g1oing to post a long and likely boring post about the state of the US and politics in general...but why fucking bother? That Hillary website pop up image says it all

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 09-23-2016 10:15 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Well, the thing is, the vast majority of Americans hate both Clinton and Trump...

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 09-23-2016 12:03 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

so does the vast majority of the world tbh, apart from the remnants of the Euro centre left

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 09-24-2016 01:13 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i put hillary clinton on my ignore list.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 09-24-2016 09:12 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:
I'm repeating myself but as I said, I don't think they were testing for a motor neuron disease, they were just testing for symptoms. A weak grip could signify something to the nurse. And yes, I think she's lying about the pneumonia, same as she lied about the emails.

Κracus wrote:
6th pic down for the test she's conducting here. https://informatics.med.nyu.edu/modules ... motor.html

Testing for symptoms by performing the test in your link, which does not look anything like the picture you posted as evidence. Twice I explained why you're wrong. Round and round we go...

Transient wrote:
That test requires checking both hands at the same time. Plus the doctor holds their hands above the patient's with the intent to pull up while the patient pulls down. The picture you posted and the link you gave don't share any similarities. The hand orientation and posture of the doctor and Clinton are in no way similar to the gestures used to conduct the test. The whole point of doing that particular test is to see if there's a difference in grip strength between both hands, so how is Clinton's doctor doing the test with just one hand? You would know this if you had read the text in your own link. Your entire theory is based on a test that's not being performed. The simple explanation is pneumonia, and you're delusional if you think a MND is more reasonable. Telling me I'm the one jumping to conclusions is pretty much the textbook definition of projection.

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 09-25-2016 12:37 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Where is Saturn when you need him?

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 09-25-2016 12:42 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:

Quote:
hay guise we made a video urging you to vote for Shillary with a bunch of famous people so you'll watch it like the dumb schmucks you are, but then to flatter your """intelligence""" we'll acknowledge the obvious artifice upfront in the hope that you'll see this admission itself as a kind of authenticity; and furthermore we're hoping that this bullshit-as-sincerity dynamic transfers over to the actual vote in November, so you'll overlook the glaring deficiencies of the candidate and vote for Shillary in a manner both ironic, and yet on some level you can't explain, heartfelt.

Quote:
oh, and something about your family, community, America etc. VOTE SHILLARY

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 09-25-2016 10:50 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

General!

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 09-25-2016 04:25 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Transient... that's right. I think the nurse is doing a full blown medical motor neuron test in broad daylight in the middle of the street because that's what you'd do if someone was feeling faint in the middle of a huge public event...

OR!

Maybe I'm saying the nurse was checking her grip on her finger to see how weak she was.

Jeez, wonder which one makes sense here.... hmmmm so hard to figure out. /s

I linked the test to show it's how medical people would test that kind of thing. I'm sure the same test has many uses, not just a motor neuron test. I think Clinton has a serious health problem and she's hiding it.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 09-25-2016 05:22 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:
That's an odd way to hold someones hand isn't it? Not so odd when you're performing a motor neuron test to see if a patient is having issues though. Oh and coincidentally, that's her nurse. Odd test for Pneumonia. She was given this test shortly before her collapse.

edit: 6th pic down for the test she's conducting here. https://informatics.med.nyu.edu/modules ... motor.html

First she's performing a motor neuron test, now she's just checking Clinton's grip? Ah, the classic pull-my-finger exam, I can see how you'd mistake the motor neuron test for it. After all, they look so much alike!

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 09-25-2016 05:33 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It's a good thing everyone's so focused on this instead of her countless violations of human rights and international law.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 09-25-2016 05:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Pretty sure everyone but Kracus and I have moved on to the next scandal. Which one are we on to now? It's back to the emails, right?

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 09-25-2016 05:49 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

so whats your take on the email scandal transient?

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 09-25-2016 05:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 09-25-2016 06:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

dubz wrote:

I think it shows a high degree of technical incompetence on her part. It was a totally avoidable problem, were it not for her mistrust and guarded nature. I don't think it was done maliciously in order to hide shady dealings, but the fact that she wanted to be off the record from her peers in office is bad enough. It makes me wonder what else she's doing in secret.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 09-25-2016 06:19 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

That shit has been happening since the inception of email in the government, she just happens to be the first secretary of state since email began that has run for president. Not saying its ok, im just saying its not a recent thing or a Clinton thing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_Whit ... ontroversy

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 09-25-2016 07:18 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Transient wrote:
dubz wrote:

I think it shows a high degree of technical incompetence on her part. It was a totally avoidable problem, were it not for her mistrust and guarded nature. I don't think it was done maliciously in order to hide shady dealings, but the fact that she wanted to be off the record from her peers in office is bad enough. It makes me wonder what else she's doing in secret.

and the fact that she deleted thousands of emails after she got an order to hand them over? breaking her blackberrys with hammers after the subpoena? saying she didnt know that "C" stands for classified even tho its known from earlier leaks she knew how to tag classified documents appropriately?

cant wait for tomorows debate

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 09-25-2016 09:36 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It makes me wonder. But the phone-breaking thing is something every politician does, it's standard procedure to destroy government-issued phones after you're done with them, but the idiot aides that did it shouldn't have been doing it with a fucking hammer. She doesn't know how to work modern technology properly and neither does her inner circle.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 09-25-2016 11:08 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Captain Mazda wrote:
It's a good thing everyone's so focused on this instead of her countless violations of human rights and international law.

But it's much more fun shovelling shit on Kracus.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 09-25-2016 11:19 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 09-26-2016 12:46 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Captain Mazda wrote:

it's a bad thing that this will have more influence on the outcome of the election than those things :|

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 09-26-2016 05:34 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Watch John Oliver and he'll put the email and Clinton foundation scandals compared to Trump's shitstorm into perspective...

Mew Legs!
Mew Legs!
PostPosted: 09-26-2016 06:58 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
Watch John Oliver and he'll put the email and Clinton foundation scandals compared to Trump's shitstorm into perspective...

I can't believe I'm agreeing, but yes.

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 09-27-2016 07:52 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:

:olo:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 09-27-2016 11:23 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:| indeed

the cynicism never ends

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 09-27-2016 10:59 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Wait, so the scandal here is that the Lybian intervention went wrong real fast and wasn't a particulary humanitarian mission to begin with? Did... did anyone actually believe otherwise at any point?

Maybe i've become a bit cynical after many years of following wars and stuff, but this surely isn't news.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.