Quake3World.com Forums
     Quake III Arena/Quake Live Discussion
        Loki's Revenge CTF seeks coder(s) to complete v1.1

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: 

It felt good...
It felt good...
PostPosted: 04-25-2005 12:39 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 05-11-2005 06:01 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Oh shit I still haven't finished up with Courtyard Reloaded. Sorry old boy been teaching myself Source mapping, and q3map2 convert b0rked all the textures out of alignment.

PostPosted: 05-11-2005 06:33 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

riddla wrote:
our coder suddenly discovered WoW and went totally AWOL

Funniest thing I've read toay :icon19:

Mentor
Mentor
PostPosted: 05-11-2005 01:20 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Forgot to reply in that other thread, Riddla. I might be able to help out a little but first I have to fix some things in another mod which is progressing slowly but slowly; I don't have much time to spare these days :(

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 05-12-2005 01:13 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kaziganthe wrote:
seremtan wrote:
Oh shit I still haven't finished up with Courtyard Reloaded. Sorry old boy been teaching myself Source mapping, and q3map2 convert b0rked all the textures out of alignment.

I'm in the same boat with lmctf03. But I might be able to make my own models now :)

I'm dying to ask how you afforded 3DS Max... Is it a student package dealio thingy?

Old Skool'
Old Skool'
PostPosted: 05-12-2005 03:23 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Let's just say his mama paid for it. :p

Gomu Gomu no.....
Gomu Gomu no.....
PostPosted: 05-13-2005 01:21 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I could possibly help.

-An eyeful a day is bloody fantastic!-

Necro
Necro
PostPosted: 05-13-2005 02:03 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

im putting the word out :)

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Quake III Arena/Quake Live Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.