Quake3World.com Forums
     The Void
        Duhard, don't be a pussy-ass pop-eyed frog

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: 

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 05-01-2005 08:26 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So you were a Q3 playing full fledged sexless nerd at one time?

PostPosted: 05-01-2005 08:29 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

no mate i was a q3 playing adonis sex god at one time :lol: get it right mr nascar :lol:

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 05-01-2005 08:37 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It's going to be hard to play with that mirror in front of your face all the time. You might want to put it down.

PostPosted: 05-01-2005 08:42 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

that must be why i only ever played games with a monitor in front of my face nerge :lol: your retardation knows no boundaries mate :lol:

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 05-01-2005 08:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

As much as you're in love with yourself, I see you having a hard time not looking at yourself all the time.

PostPosted: 05-01-2005 08:53 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

no need to mate ive got women all around me 24/7 repeatedly telling me how gorgeous i am :lol:

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 05-01-2005 08:54 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So why are you posting here? You must be gay.

PostPosted: 05-01-2005 10:01 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

stop fantasising about me being gay nerge i dont swing that way :lol: filthy nascar faggot :lol:

oldskool
oldskool
PostPosted: 05-02-2005 04:38 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kirk2 wrote:
hi saturn...long time

Sup kirks

Duhard wrote:
saturn wrote:
lol, if you talk the talk, you gotta walk the walk.

that's what I did for 5 years straight while you were playing pokemon with Turb and his moronhood....fuck off

lol sure thing Phil, I played tons of TDM, CTF, CA, RA with my clan in competitions.

The only thing you could do was wait till someone wasn't posting for a few minutes, then post an IP, join the server for one minute and then leaving again. Claiming in the same thread that the other person didn't show up for a challenge. Fuck off windtalker :icon19:

MIGHT BE A TROLL OF SOME SORT
MIGHT BE A TROLL OF SOME SORT
PostPosted: 05-02-2005 05:03 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scourge34 wrote:

I DON'T THINK YOU THOUGHT YOUR CUNNING RUSE THROUGH

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 05-02-2005 01:25 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LOL INTERNET wrote:
scourge34 wrote:

I DON'T THINK YOU THOUGHT YOUR CUNNING RUSE THROUGH

There was no ruse you twit.

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 05-12-2005 11:05 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

saturn wrote:

lol sure thing Phil, I played tons of TDM, CTF, CA, RA with my clan in competitions.

The only thing you could do was wait till someone wasn't posting for a few minutes, then post an IP, join the server for one minute and then leaving again. Claiming in the same thread that the other person didn't show up for a challenge. Fuck off windtalker :icon19:

oh yeah man you played a lot...in fact you played so much that nobody ever played with or against you.

so you didn't play a lot...you just sucked a lot...big difference, doc.

The only thing I could do was to destroy everybody foolish enough to play against me...so no matter how hard you try to pretend that I wasn't good, you're just fooling yourself and nobody else, doc.

I never claimed anything...I just walked the talk so go piss in the wind elsewhere cause this gust's too strong for you.

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 05-12-2005 11:06 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

*laughs at bdi*

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 05-12-2005 11:26 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i remember the last game i played with sat.

shotgun party ca on ospca2

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 05-12-2005 11:27 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i sure i've played with you many time duhy i just didnt know it i bet ey

The Borked One
The Borked One
PostPosted: 05-12-2005 12:30 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

At the old q3w I could almost swear that Testo was up for a game against you as well Duhard. But you back down so often it could have been anyone here I guess.
Point is since you came back to q3w I've popped the question a number of times to you, only to receive a, "I don't come to you, you come to me understand?". Or one of many other phrases you use to postpone the humiliation you would receive from Testo, Saturn, myself ect.

So what's the story big boy?

visual prowess
visual prowess
PostPosted: 05-12-2005 01:14 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

1v1 Duhard... Lets see what you got

Mentor
Mentor
PostPosted: 05-12-2005 01:32 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

*Bacon bitch-slaps Duhard in the face*

To be continued?

PostPosted: 05-12-2005 05:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

bork[e] wrote:
At the old q3w I could almost swear that Testo was up for a game against you as well Duhard. But you back down so often it could have been anyone here I guess.
Point is since you came back to q3w I've popped the question a number of times to you, only to receive a, "I don't come to you, you come to me understand?". Or one of many other phrases you use to postpone the humiliation you would receive from Testo, Saturn, myself ect.

poohard wrote a massive story book challenging me to a game then completely wussed out of it because he knows hes nothing compared to me and id destroy him :lol:

Necro
Necro
PostPosted: 05-13-2005 03:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Duhard wrote:

oh yeah man you played a lot...in fact you played so much that nobody ever played with or against you.

the depth of your ignorance is astounding,the last time i saw something as dumb as you,it was lying on its back in the bottom of a pond.
guess it must the french in you :icon26:

oldskool
oldskool
PostPosted: 05-13-2005 04:01 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doesn't matter buse, it's cause he always wussed out after blowing a lot of hot wind.

Necro
Necro
PostPosted: 05-13-2005 04:07 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

yer, its like the three certainty's in life,
death,taxes and blowhard whimping out

cross-threaded
cross-threaded
PostPosted: 05-13-2005 08:50 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

...hey...I actually played a lot back then...

...so watch it...

>:E

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 05-27-2005 07:47 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

bork[e] wrote:

I don't play against noobs, sorry.

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 05-27-2005 07:48 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Bacon wrote:
1v1 Duhard... Lets see what you got

Feeling lucky kid?

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 05-27-2005 07:50 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

busetibi wrote:
Duhard wrote:

the depth of your ignorance is astounding,the last time i saw something as dumb as you,it was lying on its back in the bottom of a pond.
guess it must the french in you :icon26:

Sorry man...it's just a game...which I own you at...bwahahahaha

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 05-27-2005 07:51 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

busetibi wrote:
yer, its like the three certainty's in life,
death,taxes and blowhard whimping out

Only one thing's certain in your future...pain.

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 05-27-2005 07:55 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

saturn wrote:
Doesn't matter buse, it's cause he always wussed out after blowing a lot of hot wind.

Actually, I walked all over you and your stoopid clan.

bdi...lawls

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 05-27-2005 07:56 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Duhard wrote:
*laughs at bdi*

PostPosted: 05-28-2005 04:43 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

yet another thread dedicated to poohards cowardice :lol:

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 05-28-2005 11:08 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

how about yall ban this pussy until he backs up all the BS he spouts?

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 05-28-2005 12:28 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:

Hey man, wanna play?

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 05-28-2005 12:29 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

stocktroll wrote:
how about yall ban this pussy until he backs up all the BS he spouts?

how about you get the fuck outta here before I get you banned?

Soccer Practice!
Soccer Practice!
PostPosted: 05-28-2005 12:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Duhard wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:

Hey man, wanna play?

we all know you wont show up..

It curdled, and then I couldn't drink it. So I mixed it with some water, and it was alright again.

I am now sick.

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 05-28-2005 01:02 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

SOAPboy wrote:
Duhard wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:

Hey man, wanna play?

we all know you wont show up..

...you better all hope I don't, because if I do show up, hell will be unleashed.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | The Void

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.