Quake3World.com Forums
     The Void
        I'd like to expound upon a subject.

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: 

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 03:18 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Underpants? wrote:
You are such a lying bag of rotten piss.

i meant the thread as a whole, monoball

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 03:57 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I said what I meant, you flaming ass-artist.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 03:58 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
The differences between the community suck ups and their counterparts.

Why is it that some people can post unacceptable content and get away with it, while others can't?

Why make rules if they don't apply to everyone?

Why is it funny when one person (the forum suck up) does something that wasn't funny when the counterpart did it?

This place has become quite the dictatorship in relation to how the staff imposes judgement. The fan favorite breaks the rules and gets off with a simple warning as their counterpart is locked, edited and/or banned.

I realize that this is just a forum and my comments will be thrown back at me suggesting that I care too much. But look at it from the reverse point of view. Someone who always jumps on the inter-bandwagon is obviously trying to fit in. Someone who posts :olo: at unfunny jokes is truly seeking inter-attention. Someone who judges in favor of the guilty party is desperate for inter-friends. All of which imply that the someone really cares about what a bunch of inter-personas think.

BTW, I really don't care. I'm simply pointing out the pathetically obvious front of inter-wannabes that has developed and continually suck out what little life this forum has left.

LOCK THIS IF YOU NEED TO.

oh fucking grow up, seargent shitsicle.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 04:54 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Underpants? wrote:
I said what I meant, you flaming ass-artist.

so did i, sphincter spelunker

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 04:55 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Underpants? wrote:
oh fucking grow up, seargent shitsicle.

:olo:

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 05:03 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Brilliant work.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 05:04 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Where is the trailerload of white trash wives? :olo:

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 06:20 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
Where is the trailerload of white trash wives? :olo:

Your wife and sisters left you long ago.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 06:28 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

No need to tell us what your Sergeant said to you when you hit that 300hr mark.

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 06:36 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Rants & Retards

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 06:38 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

glad to see you made it.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 08:30 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

that is one pissed off looking army of jugheaded mutants.
and by pissed off I definately mean dumbfounded. :olo: that picture must have been taken right after gwamps encountered one of those impossibly tricky twist ties on his loaf of bread :olo:

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 08:34 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Tsakali_ wrote:
I don't know what this thread is really about but it would be rude not to post

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 11:11 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
raw wrote:
To anyone who thinks running this place fairly and smoothly is an easy task, I laugh in your face. Add a life to that, and its near impossible. There's always a 'DRuM' to find something to cry about.

I haven't been around alot lately but things are laid back here which is one of the appeals to this place. It is fucking QUAKE3WORLD!! You know, the one game where we blow people into little, bloody chunks? Yet, for some reason we have people here crying over 'name calling' over the internet from an OH NO! anonymous person.

IMO - you all are a bunch of fags for crying and if you were real people you'd settle it in the arena.

In closing...EAT MY SACK Q3W Members. Satan's here. :))

If the forum has rule, apply them. If the mods aren't going to apply the rules to everyone, eliminate the rules. It's that simple.

I know it's impossible for the mods to see everything as soon as it happens. But if it's pointed out, against forum rules and has an associated punishment, that punishment should be applied regardless of who the member is.

I'm not asking for rules. In fact, I say get rid of the rules. But if we're expected to follow guidelines here, the guidelines must be equally enforced.

GL.

See, everyone always forgets about the rules we have to follow which our host has outlined for us. This is their network, their hardware, their bandwidth, and id's domain name. We just try to do the best we can with what time we have to 'donate'.

I nose it!
I nose it!
PostPosted: 04-21-2006 07:35 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

raw wrote:

. We just try to do the best we can

:olo: :olo: :olo:

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 04-21-2006 07:38 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

BITTER OLD CUNT ALERT!!

Will Hench for Food
Will Hench for Food
PostPosted: 04-21-2006 09:53 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
I'm not asking for rules. In fact, I say get rid of the rules. But if we're expected to follow guidelines here, the guidelines must be equally enforced.

GL.

An enforced guideline is commonly known as a "rule", bladdy.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 04-23-2006 06:58 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

No shit. Hopefully all of that schooling has given you the ability to recognize things that are less obvious.

Will Hench for Food
Will Hench for Food
PostPosted: 04-23-2006 10:09 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You've been in that game 14 days and you're only a sergeant :olo:

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 04-24-2006 04:16 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:yawn:

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 04-24-2006 04:28 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Geebs wrote:
You've been in that game 14 days and you're only a sergeant :olo:

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 04-25-2006 03:29 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

didin't gramps get 'expound' wrong as well?