Quake3World.com Forums
     The Void
        Man Ticketed For Changing Red Lights To Green

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: 

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 04-18-2006 05:05 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:
DooMer wrote:

heh, the sign on the right in one of them pics looks like it says 'hacked'

Yeah it looks like they put a site link in their image, it's i-hacked... thats what the sign says to there... :drool:

God
God
PostPosted: 04-18-2006 06:33 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

*plays the drums*

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 04-18-2006 06:45 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Law wrote:
Nightshade wrote:
Law wrote:
Law wrote:
Where is your rebuttal to my easily countered argument that three years of law school combined with three years of practice as a solicitor provides the skills of a competent barrister, Princess Panda?

Still no counter-argument from Nightshade.

You're still ignoring the things I've stated, in rather plain English, but I'll address this stupidity.
You seem to think that attending school makes you a great attorney? Is that why the phone books are full of ambulance chaser listings?
And you're ASSUMING you'll get a job.

Here's your chance to prove your brilliant skills. Support your argument that I'll not be offered a job by Boeing. Specifically reference where I'm deficient in the requirements for the job of Control Systems Engineer. Should be a snap for you, I'd assume. :olo:

I've easily answered every point you've made, in plain English. I'm pointing out that your theory, after reading some posts on the internet, that I will not be able to practice competently as a Barrister is nothing short of retarded, and this is easily argued by the fact that three years of Law School combined with three years of practicing as a solicitor is more than enough to provide one with the skills of competency. This is a logical argument which completely overwhelms your childish assumptions. I wouldn't have a clue if you'll get a job with Boeing or not, I simply copy/pasted your comment to me about practicing Law to highlight its ridiculousness. Yet, just as you claim I am in regards to being a Barrister, you are doing nothing more than assuming you will get a job.

So what you really mean is:"Nightshade, I have no ability to refute your arguments, so I'll just rehash all the crap I've already spewed and prove absolutely nothing again. Then I'll ignore your challenge and engage in forced inter-laughter with my e*buddy DrUMB, because he's a fucking idiot, too."

I nose it!
I nose it!
PostPosted: 04-18-2006 06:46 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Jackal wrote:
*plays the drums*

DRuM wrote:
In your dreams

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 04-18-2006 06:47 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

DRuM wrote:

See DrUMB, that's a happy father with a great kid. Something you'll never be and something you'll never have. :olo: Sad old bitter cunt. Keep making up more horribly shitty troll attempts, your flailing amuses me.

God
God
PostPosted: 04-18-2006 06:51 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Careful, Drum might call you a name.

I nose it!
I nose it!
PostPosted: 04-18-2006 06:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah I can tell how happy you are fatshade. Posting nothing but negativity on a gaming forum for kids, trolling everyone in sight and desperately making threads in RnR with schoolboy flames. You sure
know how to demonstate how great your life is.

I nose it!
I nose it!
PostPosted: 04-18-2006 06:56 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Jackal wrote:
Careful, Drum might call you a name.

Careful, you might come up with a funny line one day.

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 04-18-2006 06:57 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Oh snap, the negativity burn! In combination with the 'posting on a forum for kids' burn!

Ffs drum :olo:

I nose it!
I nose it!
PostPosted: 04-18-2006 07:00 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Poor gayoki who got destroyed by Law

Señor Shambler
Señor Shambler
PostPosted: 04-18-2006 07:07 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

-

Last edited by Kaz on 04-03-2013 06:49 PM, edited 1 time in total.

plained
plained
PostPosted: 04-18-2006 07:13 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ey doen make me make you think :icon5:

Approaching the singularity
PostPosted: 04-18-2006 07:36 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ffs drumb, give it a rest already you dull old cunt

I nose it!
I nose it!
PostPosted: 04-18-2006 07:42 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

No flaming in GD grudge, thanks.

God
God
PostPosted: 04-18-2006 07:49 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

DRuM wrote:
Yeah I can tell how happy you are fatshade. Posting nothing but negativity on a gaming forum for kids, trolling everyone in sight and desperately making threads in RnR with schoolboy flames. You sure

OMG this is the funniest post ever.

STOP BEING SO NEGATIVE DRUM GEEZ!

PostPosted: 04-18-2006 07:49 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

DRuM wrote:
No flaming in GD grudge, thanks.

DRuM wrote:
glossy and saturn,you owe me an apology. Or,I shall be writing to various people in authority about your behaviour in this forum.

God
God
PostPosted: 04-18-2006 07:52 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

*plays the drums*

I nose it!
I nose it!
PostPosted: 04-18-2006 08:05 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

DRuM wrote:
In your dreams

He's Super
He's Super
PostPosted: 04-18-2006 08:08 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Stop. It.

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 04-18-2006 09:14 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

DRuM wrote:

My god you're a sad old thing. You want so badly to piss me off it's palpable. :olo: That and you've been verbally abused in R&R so badly that you'll troll and flame me here but you're too fucking girly to do it there. Too bad your whining tirade to the admins resulted in exactly what you deserve: Derisive laughter.

DrUMB: Queen of the Crying Cunts. :olo:

I nose it!
I nose it!
PostPosted: 04-18-2006 11:14 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nightshade wrote:

My god you're a sad old thing. You want so badly to piss me off it's palpable. :olo:

Coming from the fat cunt who does nothing but try so hard to piss people off, that's fucking rich, lol.

God
God
PostPosted: 04-18-2006 11:19 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

In all fairness I don't really think NS tries to piss anyone off that doesn't really deserve it. It's not his fault that you get all spastic every time he touches a keyboard.

I nose it!
I nose it!
PostPosted: 04-18-2006 11:26 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Jackal wrote:
In all fairness I don't really think NS tries to piss anyone off that doesn't really deserve it. It's not his fault that you get all spastic every time he touches a keyboard.

Phew! I thought you were gonna say something witty.

You got my hopes up there for a second.

God
God
PostPosted: 04-18-2006 11:27 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Dude, why are you so angry?

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 04-18-2006 11:28 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I don't try to piss anyone off, I just point out stupidity where I see it. To have a messageboard mean so much to me that I'd actively seek out ways to attempt to get to people would make me...DrUMB. Well, that, a lobotomy, no wife, no child, no house, and no future would make me DrUMB. And then I'd have to fucking shoot myself. :olo:

I nose it!
I nose it!
PostPosted: 04-18-2006 11:28 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

*plays jackal*

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 04-18-2006 11:28 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

DRuM wrote:
Nightshade wrote:

My god you're a sad old thing. You want so badly to piss me off it's palpable. :olo:

Coming from the fat cunt who does nothing but try so hard to piss people off, that's fucking rich, lol.

Keep trying to hide all your tears with forced laughter, you sorry old git.

I nose it!
I nose it!
PostPosted: 04-18-2006 11:30 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nightshade wrote:
To have a messageboard mean so much to me that I'd actively seek out ways to attempt to get to people would make me...DrUMB.

http://www.quake3world.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19086

fat, bald twat still at school, dreaming of being an air hostess :olo:

God
God
PostPosted: 04-18-2006 11:32 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Drum, he's trying to be an engineer for Boeing, not an air hostess. Just wanted to clear that up for you man.

I nose it!
I nose it!
PostPosted: 04-18-2006 11:34 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ok man. Thanks man.

God
God
PostPosted: 04-18-2006 11:39 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

No problem dude.

Numero Uno
Numero Uno
PostPosted: 04-18-2006 11:48 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol the meltdown continues.

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 04-18-2006 12:41 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

DRuM wrote:
Nightshade wrote:
To have a messageboard mean so much to me that I'd actively seek out ways to attempt to get to people would make me...DrUMB.

http://www.quake3world.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19086

fat, bald twat still at school, dreaming of being an air hostess :olo:

See, this is what I'm talking about. I point out that you've become the biggest crying bitch this board has ever seen and you interpret it as some huge plot to piss you off. Then you try your damndest to make me mad by making up a bunch retarded crap. I'm sorry if being confronted with your own reality is too much for your little mind to handle. Like I said, I kind of feel bad for crushing you so horribly.

God
God
PostPosted: 04-18-2006 12:42 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

See? He feels bad.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 04-18-2006 01:13 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ha ha DRuMbo is like the grit in the oyster :drool:

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | The Void

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.