Quake3World.com Forums
     The Void
        Where's Gramps....

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Where's Gramps....

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 03-08-2005 03:56 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Thought I'd show ya my new Valley table....I'll hold off on the 56 in JVC pics for now :icon32:

Related to this
Related to this
PostPosted: 03-08-2005 04:03 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

nice, thinking about getting myself a table soon.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 03-08-2005 04:09 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

couldnt beat it 2 grand for a nice new 1 piece slate :paranoid:

Related to this
Related to this
PostPosted: 03-08-2005 04:14 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

that's good, I'm wondering what brand I should consider.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 03-08-2005 04:23 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

mines a Valley
If ya ever played in a bar most likely
it was a coin op valley

MIGHT BE A TROLL OF SOME SORT
PostPosted: 03-08-2005 04:54 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

STRANGE, LAST TIME I CHECKED, POOL TABLES DO NOTHING TO CURE HEP C. 2000 DOLLARS, HOWEVER, COULD GO TOWARDS RESEARCH THAT MAY ONE DAY HELP YOU LIVE LONGER. I THINK YOU HAVE YOUR PRIORITIES TWISTED.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 03-08-2005 05:47 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Mercy Killer wrote:
Thought I'd show ya my new Valley table....I'll hold off on the 56 in JVC pics for now :icon32:

Looks like a 7 footer. It also looks like you've done up a room to fit it. Did you add on or re-model. Either way it looks nice.

GJ

BTW, I could take a pic of my 65 Mitsubishi if you'd like. :p

Last edited by YourGrandpa on 03-08-2005 06:17 PM, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 03-08-2005 05:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nice table. :icon14:

oblivion
oblivion
PostPosted: 03-08-2005 06:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

your table is red

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 03-08-2005 06:17 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I've got the same color felt on my table.

PostPosted: 03-08-2005 10:44 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:

:lol: mitsubishi :lol: mr average strikes again :lol:

immaculate
immaculate
PostPosted: 03-09-2005 02:01 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

if you paid 2 grand for that piece of shit 7ft bar table AND think that was a deal. . . . :icon19: :icon19:

next you're going to brag about the $500 sneaky pete style 1 piece wood cue you purchased to go along with it.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 03-09-2005 05:48 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
Mercy Killer wrote:

Looks like a 7 footer. It also looks like you've done up a room to fit it. Did you add on or re-model. Either way it looks nice.

GJ

Yes we had an unfinished basement. It took my husband and I a year to finish. He did everything drywall, electrical, built a new oak staircase which is too sweet. Now we have 1600 more sq footage. A living room, game room, toy room, spare whatever room and the laundry room. I remember the pics of your tv because youre entertainment center reminded me of my sister in laws. HD is the shit. Hope you your wife and little rug rat are well.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 03-09-2005 05:53 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seza wrote:
if you paid 2 grand for that piece of shit 7ft bar table AND think that was a deal. . . . :icon19: :icon19:

next you're going to brag about the $500 sneaky pete style 1 piece wood cue you purchased to go along with it.

we could have bought a table for 5 grand but why waste the $.
Just so it looks pretty wood and all. Obviously you know nothing about pool table if you call a valley a piece of shit. And btw I dont have a fancy cue to brag about yet. It came with 4 decent 2 piece cues which work well enough for now. :icon26:

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 03-09-2005 05:57 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Red felt. :lol:

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 03-09-2005 06:20 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nightshade wrote:
Red felt. :lol:

it's not red :p ...its more like a wine color
the other valley was wood grain with green felt
and since we hace alot of oak wood work and somewhat neutral colors in the space....I thought the black table looked better. When we refelt it someday it will be green.

BLARG
BLARG
PostPosted: 03-09-2005 07:36 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
I've got the same color felt on my table.

WE KNOW, please don't remind us.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 03-09-2005 09:56 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Mercy Killer wrote:

Yes we had an unfinished basement. It took my husband and I a year to finish. He did everything drywall, electrical, built a new oak staircase which is too sweet. Now we have 1600 more sq footage. A living room, game room, toy room, spare whatever room and the laundry room. I remember the pics of your tv because youre entertainment center reminded me of my sister in laws. HD is the shit. Hope you your wife and little rug rat are well.

It all looks good. Your husband must be pretty handy. I did alot of the work on my room too. You get great satisfaction out of doing things yourself.

BTW, the wife and kid are doing great. My boy is 4 now and is excelling in pre-school. I hope your youngster is also doing well.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 03-09-2005 10:45 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

grampo is such a twat :lol:

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 03-09-2005 04:19 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I must have ruined your life for you to interstalk me like you do.

I kind of feel sorry for you though.

But I still can't help laughing at your pathetic existance. :lol:

PostPosted: 03-09-2005 04:25 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
I must have ruined your life for you to interstalk me like you do.

I kind of feel sorry for you though.

But I still can't help laughing at your pathetic existance. :lol:

THE GIRL FROM BLADE TRINITY, YOU KNOW THE VAMPIRE ONE WHO IS SORT OF LEADER OF THE GANG? WELL SHE NEVER RUINED MY LIFE, BUT I REALLY DON'T LIKE HER, EVERYTHING SHE SAYS IRRITATES ME. MAN SHE'S CRAP. BUT I NEVER REALLY THINK ABOUT HER UNLESS I'M THINKING ABOUT PEOPLE I DON'T LIKE, WHICH IS RARE. IT COULD BE THE SAME WITH YOU. HM-WHATEVER MIGHT JUST THINK YOU'RE A TOOL, AND WHILE HE'S POSTING HERE, HE MIGHT FIND IT ENJOYABLE TO LET YOU KNOW. IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU'VE BROKEN INTO HIS MIND AND SET UP SHOP IN THE DEEPEST PARTS OF HIS PSYCHE. THINK ABOUT IT, IF YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN GET TO SOMEONE THAT BAD, THEN OBVIOUSLY YOU TAKE THE INTERNET A LOT MORE SERIOUSLY THAN MOST OTHER PEOPLE, BECAUSE NOBODY ELSE BELIEVES IT. CHECK OUT HOW MUCH TEXT I WROTE, I CAN'T SEEM TO STOP. SAME AS MY PENCHANT FOR BLACK COCK.

BLARG
BLARG
PostPosted: 03-09-2005 04:27 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I liked that chick.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 03-09-2005 06:54 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm not obsessed with you gramps, it's just that you're a twat and you can't help it.

And it amuses me.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 03-09-2005 08:58 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LOL INTERNET wrote:
THE GIRL FROM BLADE TRINITY, YOU KNOW THE VAMPIRE ONE WHO IS SORT OF LEADER OF THE GANG? WELL SHE NEVER RUINED MY LIFE, BUT I REALLY DON'T LIKE HER, EVERYTHING SHE SAYS IRRITATES ME. MAN SHE'S CRAP. BUT I NEVER REALLY THINK ABOUT HER UNLESS I'M THINKING ABOUT PEOPLE I DON'T LIKE, WHICH IS RARE. IT COULD BE THE SAME WITH YOU. HM-WHATEVER MIGHT JUST THINK YOU'RE A TOOL, AND WHILE HE'S POSTING HERE, HE MIGHT FIND IT ENJOYABLE TO LET YOU KNOW. IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU'VE BROKEN INTO HIS MIND AND SET UP SHOP IN THE DEEPEST PARTS OF HIS PSYCHE. THINK ABOUT IT, IF YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN GET TO SOMEONE THAT BAD, THEN OBVIOUSLY YOU TAKE THE INTERNET A LOT MORE SERIOUSLY THAN MOST OTHER PEOPLE, BECAUSE NOBODY ELSE BELIEVES IT. CHECK OUT HOW MUCH TEXT I WROTE, I CAN'T SEEM TO STOP. SAME AS MY PENCHANT FOR BLACK COCK.

You're really in no position to make any kind of assessments, because you've obviously experienced massive amounts of inter-trauma. It's like you suffer from some kind of Stockholm Syndrome and anxiously await any opportunity to converse with me. Look at how you create thread after thread in hopes that I'll respond. It's pathetic. Now your making up bullshit excuses for HM-StuFFN-CocK in a attempt to explain away both of your obsessions. You know as well as I do that I could be gone for days and you'd still be here posting my name, all the while pining my return. You're a sick individual with a disturbing fixation. There's only one way to send your psychological disorder into permanent remission and that's to discontinue all communication with you. I know it'll be tough. You'll most likely lash out at me and go on a manic thread creating frenzy, but it's for the best.

Now I've done all I can do. Go get some professional help. You need it.

GL, fag.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 03-09-2005 09:05 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
I'm not obsessed with you gramps, it's just that you're a twat and you can't help it.

And it amuses me.

You're a pathetic loser with contempt for people who are in any way better off than you and you can't help it.

Though I do enjoy laughing at your misguided angst.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 03-09-2005 09:11 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YOURWALKINGDEAD

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 03-09-2005 09:12 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yes the same tired gramps angle.

Gramps I have contempt for you because you try too hard. That's the truth. Now you know.

Oh hey gramps replied to me, he must be obsessed.

Just like rep or kracus, you'll never understand that you come off as someone trying very hard to be respected on the internet. Good luck in future endeavors. Please don't cry if I comment on something you post. (I know you will pussy. haha)

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 03-09-2005 09:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
Yes the same tired gramps angle.

Gramps I have contempt for you because you try too hard. That's the truth. Now you know.

Oh hey gramps replied to me, he must be obsessed.

Just like rep or kracus, you'll never understand that you come off as someone trying very hard to be respected on the internet. Good luck in future endeavors. Please don't cry if I comment on something you post. (I know you will pussy. haha)

Try too hard for what? This is the internet, dork. I don't wan't or need anyones respect here. I get enough of that in the real world. I come here to tip obsessed idiots like you over the edge and I've done so on countless occasions.

Examples:
"Obsessed idiot". You chase me from thread to thread and bring me up in a negative light every chance you get, even in threads I haven't posted in.

"Tipped over the edge". I've reduced you to aggravated name calling with one post.

Look at you cry like a little girl, "I know you will pussy". :lol:

Get over me dude, it's not my fault life delt you a bad hand. Things will never get any better for you when you're toiling over people on the internet.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 03-09-2005 09:41 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Noone's buying it gramps.

Jesus, maybe I need to stop picking on gramps. He can't take it. :dork:

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 03-09-2005 09:45 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I haven't even been picking on you lately. Everyone else has been doing such a fab job, it hasn't been necessary. Kudos to LOL INTERNET btw

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 03-09-2005 09:49 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

No one has to buy anything, it's fact. You won't stop posting about me, because you can't get over me. You're an obsessed loser. Deal with it. I'm comfortable with the fact that the ramblings of an idiot like you are harmless, so babble on.

BTW, I'm not asking you to stop for my sake, because I enjoy watching you embarrass yourself.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 03-09-2005 09:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
I haven't even been picking on you lately. Everyone else has been doing such a fab job, it hasn't been necessary. Kudos to LOL INTERNET btw

LOL INTERNET isn't everyone. In fact he's no one.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 03-09-2005 09:52 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

but everyone laughs at the jokes he makes about you. didn't you notice?

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 03-09-2005 10:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You keep useing the term everyone loosely. Not "everyone" is laughing. In fact his threads die as fast as he creates them. He's doing the same jokes from 3 years ago, only in caps. By the lack of response to his threads, I'd have to say most of the people here have recognized his obsession with me as pathetic and let the threads fall off the page.

BLNT though.

immaculate
immaculate
PostPosted: 03-09-2005 11:01 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Mercy Killer wrote:
seza wrote:

we could have bought a table for 5 grand but why waste the $.
Just so it looks pretty wood and all. Obviously you know nothing about pool table if you call a valley a piece of shit. And btw I dont have a fancy cue to brag about yet. It came with 4 decent 2 piece cues which work well enough for now. :icon26:

i don't care who is making the pool table...7 ft bar style tables are just a waste of money. this is your table:

http://www.thefactoryoutlet.com/pool-table/bill3.asp

sorry, i wouldn't even accept that thing as a hand-me-down. and if you call a sneaky pete a 'fancy cue' :icon19: i'm not trying to be a dick about it..atleast you OWN a pool table

here's my table: http://www.bestbilliard.com/catalog/100 ... rod_ID=325 and i use a mcdermott cue.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | The Void

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.