Quake3World.com Forums
     The Void
        sad state

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: sad state

immaculate
immaculate
PostPosted: 10-02-2005 02:38 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

what is it going to take for this forum to be actually worth reading again you might be wondering?

solution: remove the two jive ass turkeys nightshade and darth metal. this place shouldn't be looked over by a bald failure and a small penised hate pent up virgin.

rise up

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 10-02-2005 05:12 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

fuck .u idiot...

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 10-02-2005 05:55 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Freakaloon wants to toss sezas salad.

Timed Out
Timed Out
PostPosted: 10-02-2005 05:59 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol, removing more people.

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 10-02-2005 06:25 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Lol! I've crushed seza so bad he's scarred for life. :olo:

immaculate
immaculate
PostPosted: 10-02-2005 06:58 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

click your heels together 3 times because we're not in kansas anymore :olo:

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 10-02-2005 07:23 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Rub your head and pat your stomach and admit to yourself that you're obsessed with me and that everyone but you realizes that you're a dork. :olo:

immaculate
immaculate
PostPosted: 10-02-2005 09:27 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

flattery is best served when not directed at oneself. exactly what am i supposed to be obsessed with about you? is it your stunning good looks? your obviously overwhelming, tremendous, mountainlike intellect? or maybe it's your attractive lifestyle? think hard and get back to me on that one stupid :olo:

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 10-02-2005 09:59 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

finally, some action.

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 10-03-2005 03:04 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seza wrote:
flattery is best served when not directed at oneself. exactly what am i supposed to be obsessed with about you? is it your stunning good looks? your obviously overwhelming, tremendous, mountainlike intellect? or maybe it's your attractive lifestyle? think hard and get back to me on that one stupid :olo:

Valid reasons, one and all. I was focusing more on the fact that you can't seem to post without mentioning me. I can see how you'd forget that, what with all that room in your enormous bean for thoughts to get lost and such.
Please feel free to assume that you stopping in here every so often and making a boring, retarded post has some sort of impact.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 10-03-2005 05:52 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seza :(

It felt good...
It felt good...
PostPosted: 10-03-2005 07:58 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I think we should remove ceasar, this forum would have less AIDS.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 10-03-2005 04:15 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

everyone knows the real seza is dead and this is just someone who hacked his account

immaculate
immaculate
PostPosted: 10-03-2005 07:03 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nightshade wrote:
seza wrote:

Valid reasons, one and all. I was focusing more on the fact that you can't seem to post without mentioning me. I can see how you'd forget that, what with all that room in your enormous bean for thoughts to get lost and such.
Please feel free to assume that you stopping in here every so often and making a boring, retarded post has some sort of impact.

i thought i told you to throttle back on the flattery, propecia representative #8675309e-ein. pure fantasy from you i've come to expect.. but what's with this new found interest in your self worth that only you share..and want so desperately for me to acknowledge. would you believe me if i said it doesn't matter if i go the rest of my life having either not known you..or never seeing a post from you again. you're just so ordinary. so average. tell me why i should bother even knowing your actual name or reading your posts if not directed in my threads. you don't stand out at all. i bet you hate that. you couldn't generate traffic on this board if it meant having another person post on your account that's how horrible it is to be you isn't it. i suggest you come at me like a man and not stoop to doing what you're known for and do best: here's me trying to teach an old worn out dog some new tricks

nightshade :olo:

immaculate
immaculate
PostPosted: 10-03-2005 07:06 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

dzjepp wrote:

how the fuck do you audibly transform seza... all the way to sea-zar? it's se za.

open seza me. you can thank me later

immaculate
immaculate
PostPosted: 10-03-2005 07:07 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
everyone knows the real seza is dead and this is just someone who hacked his account

not as dead as you are inside

Necro
Necro
PostPosted: 10-03-2005 08:28 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seza wrote:
HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:

not as dead as you are inside

naaaa
puffs only dead from the neck up

It felt good...
It felt good...
PostPosted: 10-03-2005 08:30 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seza wrote:
dzjepp wrote:

how the fuck do you audibly transform seza... all the way to sea-zar? it's se za.

open seza me. you can thank me later

CEASAR

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 10-04-2005 02:35 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'll bet jiza thinks I read his post.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 10-04-2005 02:27 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It was pretty long.

immaculate
immaculate
PostPosted: 10-04-2005 08:16 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

...but worth the read.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 10-04-2005 08:45 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

spazza isn't funny but bustybi made me laugh

immaculate
immaculate
PostPosted: 10-13-2005 05:49 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

nightshade sure took a mental mugging in this thread..ouch

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 10-14-2005 02:22 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hey Mary, if you have to tell someone they've been owned, odds are they haven't. Sorry to break it to you. :olo:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 10-14-2005 09:24 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

this thread bored me so i'm gonna name and shame all you freaks

seza - cunty
geoff - wifey
shaft - trashy
foo - wimpy
nightshade - slappy
jzjepp - jockey
HM-PuFFNSTuFF - SHuTFuCKuPPY
busetibi - barby

the eight dwarves :olo:

immaculate
immaculate
PostPosted: 10-14-2005 09:00 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nightshade wrote:
Hey Mary, if you have to tell someone they've been owned, odds are they haven't. Sorry to break it to you. :olo:

that *was* my logic before i started noticing that 99% of the forum believes otherwise.. also too ignorant to realize when someones made to look a fool. mm in this case it's you.

care to practice what you preach some times though mr.clean? :olo:

Last edited by seza on 10-14-2005 09:01 PM, edited 1 time in total.

immaculate
immaculate
PostPosted: 10-14-2005 09:01 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
this thread bored me so i'm gonna name and shame all you freaks

seza - cunty
geoff - wifey
shaft - trashy
foo - wimpy
nightshade - slappy
jzjepp - jockey
HM-PuFFNSTuFF - SHuTFuCKuPPY
busetibi - barby

the eight dwarves :olo:

get out of my thread failure. what the hell is that

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 10-14-2005 09:04 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seza wrote:
Nightshade wrote:

that *was* my logic before i started noticing that 99% of the forum believes otherwise.. also too ignorant to realize when someones made to look a fool. mm in this case it's you.

care to practice what you preach some times though mr.clean? :olo:

99% of the forum? Can you perhaps find a single post that substantiates your newest foray into the world of the sublimely desparate and stupid?

immaculate
immaculate
PostPosted: 10-14-2005 09:08 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

for your sake? sure...just hold your breath while i gather results. if you're seriously having problems understanding maybe you should go back to most threads i post in...dominate...then days later some random says "owned". i just...i just don't know any easier way to explain it in hopes of penetrating your thick callous ridden fat bald baby testicle-esque head.

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 10-14-2005 09:31 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Right, so in other words, you're making shit up in another desperate attempt to "dominate" a thread. :olo:
What a fucking boulder-headed loser.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 10-15-2005 04:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seza wrote:
my thread failure

yes. yes, it is

immaculate
immaculate
PostPosted: 10-15-2005 10:31 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

man nightshade sure was brutalized in this thread :olo:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 10-16-2005 02:50 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

man seza sure did remind everyone what a boring cunt he is in this thread :olo:

plained
plained
PostPosted: 10-16-2005 08:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

hi seza

how are you doing?

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 10-16-2005 09:59 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seza wrote:
man nightshade sure was brutalized in this thread :olo:

Repeating it isn't going to make it true. :olo:

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | The Void

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.