Quake3World.com Forums
     The Void
        who remembers when Poohard posted this big pile of wank?

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: 

Mercenary
Mercenary
PostPosted: 05-30-2005 06:23 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:
Furtive wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
Furtive wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
Furtive wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
Furtive wrote:
Testo is a little bitch. LOL he dont even play q3...

youve never had sex (with a woman) :lol:

No mate, I have not had sex EVER...how many times must I tell you? I'm a young lad..I'm not a grown man...but I can tell you this, when I do finally "make love" it will be with a beautiful woman, and NOT with gay men who attend gay bars such as YOU. :p

Can you say, obliterated? :icon19:

(Yes YOU have been OBLITERATED...and NOT me. Don't even think about using that repetitive shit you always reply with..."YOU SURE WERE OBLITERATED, MATE"...Got it? FAGGY BOY?)

shut up virgin :lol:

Fuck off, gay man. :icon10:

the only woman youve ever kissed is your mother :lol:

How's your girlfriend...er...I mean drag queen doing?

stop fantasising about men you filthy little faggot :lol:
Well, you're right about one thing: Your girlfriend certainly is a man, but I'm definatly not fantasizing about he/she. I do, however, fantasize one thing. The day you shut that dirty cunt trap of yours from spewing out any more ridiculous remarks.

PostPosted: 05-30-2005 06:25 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

if my awesomely hot supermodel girlfriend was a man it wouldnt be a fantasy you dumb faggot figure it out mate :lol: youve got yournerdpa disease where youve been so engulfed by your homosexual psyche you see a man where a normal person sees a beautiful woman :lol: bad luck poof :lol:

Let's Get Serious!
Let's Get Serious!
PostPosted: 05-30-2005 06:28 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

THIS JUST IN!! Homosexuality has been identified as a permanent disability!

:lol: :lol:

Mercenary
Mercenary
PostPosted: 05-30-2005 07:05 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

What have we here? Another shitshot comment from the Testicles himself..! Let's see what we have this time...

*Hastily reads*

Testoclesius wrote:
if my awesomely hot supermodel girlfriend was a man it wouldnt be a fantasy you dumb faggot figure it out mate

First of all, your supposed "supermodel girlfriend" is a man, though your right, it isn't a fantasy, it's a reality. (oh, here we go again) :icon19:

*hastily reads more*

Testoclesius wrote:
:lol: youve got yournerdpa disease where youve been so engulfed by your homosexual psyche you see a man where a normal person sees a beautiful woman :lol: bad luck poof :lol:

You've got it all wrong again, Testicles...I see a man where everyone else sees a man. :icon19:

You're the only one who sees he/she as a "supermodel". Though I can't see you saying differently, if you did then you'd really be a faggot. :icon19:

So, keep on pretending, imaginging, believe what you must, in your mind...but we all know Teste...We all know......

PostPosted: 05-30-2005 09:37 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

no mate you see a man where all the others homos consumed by their gayness see a man :lol: its a by product of you only ever having had sex with a male :lol: dont worry mate maybe in 30 years or so you might get the chance to kiss a female other than your mother :lol:

Will Hench for Food
Will Hench for Food
PostPosted: 05-31-2005 01:00 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:lol: diced :lol:

Trainee
Trainee
PostPosted: 05-31-2005 06:41 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

for all you gaylords,

http://s32.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1VCD ... TAKQAXFTZ1

Sodom=sodomy-and-lust.mp3

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 05-31-2005 08:26 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:
showing you up for being a cowardly pussy comes oh so easy mate :lol:

...why don't you play then?

Cause it's the only way for you to stand a chance?

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 05-31-2005 11:17 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Xtra OSP Tourney DM/CA/CTF - 203.96.92.115:27960
OptusNet Duel #1 - 198.142.76.158:22000
OptusNet Duel #2 - 198.142.76.158:22010
iiNet Q3 Clanarena (OSP) - 203.59.27.56:27960
Arachnet Q3-OSP CA/CTF/FFA/DM v(1.32b) - 203.30.47.18:27960

Hows your ping to those Duhard :lol:

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 05-31-2005 11:35 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Christ :icon31:

Mercenary
Mercenary
PostPosted: 05-31-2005 12:48 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:
no mate you see a man where all the others homos consumed by their gayness see a man :lol: its a by product of you only ever having had sex with a male :lol:
You've got it all backwards shithead...You see homos where straight men are, and you see beautiful woman where gay men are...what kind of a universe are you living in? you fucking oaf. :icon19:
Testoclesius wrote:
dont worry mate maybe in 30 years or so you might get the chance to kiss a female other than your mother :lol:
:icon19: Maybe in 30 years his/her cock will magically vanish and you'll have a cruddy twat to fuck instead. Keep dreaming, cream puff. :icon19:

PostPosted: 05-31-2005 04:52 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Duhard wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:

youre the one whos too scared to play after ive accepted the game for over a month :lol: figure it out moron :lol:

PostPosted: 05-31-2005 04:53 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Furtive wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
no mate you see a man where all the others homos consumed by their gayness see a man :lol: its a by product of you only ever having had sex with a male :lol:
You've got it all backwards shithead...You see homos where straight men are, and you see beautiful woman where gay men are...what kind of a universe are you living in? you fucking oaf. :icon19:
Testoclesius wrote:
dont worry mate maybe in 30 years or so you might get the chance to kiss a female other than your mother :lol:
:icon19: Maybe in 30 years his/her cock will magically vanish and you'll have a cruddy twat to fuck instead. Keep dreaming, cream puff. :icon19:

shut up virgin (with women) :lol:

Mercenary
Mercenary
PostPosted: 05-31-2005 05:20 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:
Furtive wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:

shut up virgin (with women) :lol:

Nice comback. :icon19:
...Jesus titty-fucking Christ...You are so pathetic. :icon19:

Mercenary
Mercenary
PostPosted: 05-31-2005 05:25 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testopoofius :icon19:

PostPosted: 05-31-2005 10:19 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i know its a nice comeback mate i made it and it slaughtered your feelings :lol:

Mercenary
Mercenary
PostPosted: 05-31-2005 10:24 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It's called sarcasm, you dumb piece of shit. :icon19:

PostPosted: 05-31-2005 10:26 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

you acting like a faggot isnt sarcastic mate :lol:

Mercenary
Mercenary
PostPosted: 05-31-2005 11:14 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:
you acting like a faggot isnt sarcastic mate :lol:
The only one acting like a faggot in here is you...you obviously don't know the meaning of sarcasm.

Testopoofius :icon19:

PostPosted: 05-31-2005 11:18 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

try telling yourself that next time your dads cock is in your mouth :lol:

Mercenary
Mercenary
PostPosted: 05-31-2005 11:32 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

you'll get banned

db

edit: didn't know it would be taken that seriously...my bad.

Last edited by Furtive on 06-01-2005 09:38 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Mercenary
Mercenary
PostPosted: 05-31-2005 11:32 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testiclepoofius :icon19:

PostPosted: 05-31-2005 11:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

id like to see you try saying that next time youre eating your mothers clit :lol:

Mercenary
Mercenary
PostPosted: 05-31-2005 11:37 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Is that another ritual they perform in your :icon19:

PostPosted: 06-01-2005 04:47 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

no mate its the closest youve ever got to fucking a woman :lol:

social engineer
social engineer
PostPosted: 06-01-2005 05:10 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Furtive wrote:
Testiclepoofius :icon19:

stop.

Mercenary
Mercenary
PostPosted: 06-01-2005 09:44 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

He's not worth it anyways.

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 06-01-2005 03:02 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:
Duhard wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:

youre the one whos too scared to play after ive accepted the game for over a month :lol: figure it out moron :lol:

You don't wanna mess with the best, kid.

PostPosted: 06-01-2005 04:52 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

thats why id have no problem destroying your life even further :lol:

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 06-01-2005 06:33 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:
thats why id have no problem destroying your life even further :lol:

The only thing you're destroying is yourself...bragging about beating me at q3 only makes you look retarded and stoopid...ppl have brains you know.

PostPosted: 06-01-2005 10:20 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

but retards like you have nothing but aids :lol:

Soccer Practice!
Soccer Practice!
PostPosted: 06-02-2005 01:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Duhard wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:

Code:
     ___                       ___         ___     
     /  /\          ___        /  /\       /__/\   
    /  /:/_        /  /\      /  /:/_      \  \:\   
   /  /:/ /\      /  /:/     /  /:/ /\      \  \:\ 
  /  /:/ /::\    /  /:/     /  /:/ /:/  ___  \  \:\
/__/:/ /:/\:\  /  /::\    /__/:/ /:/  /__/\  \__\:\
\  \:\/:/~/:/ /__/:/\:\   \  \:\/:/   \  \:\ /  /:/
  \  \::/ /:/  \__\/  \:\   \  \::/     \  \:\  /:/
   \__\/ /:/        \  \:\   \  \:\      \  \:\/:/ 
     /__/:/          \__\/    \  \:\      \  \::/   
     \__\/                     \__\/       \__\/   
      ___           ___           ___                   
     /__/\         /  /\         /  /\         _____   
     \  \:\       /  /::\       /  /::\       /  /::\   
      \  \:\     /  /:/\:\     /  /:/\:\     /  /:/\:\ 
  _____\__\:\   /  /:/  \:\   /  /:/  \:\   /  /:/~/::\
/__/::::::::\ /__/:/ \__\:\ /__/:/ \__\:\ /__/:/ /:/\:|
\  \:\~~\~~\/ \  \:\ /  /:/ \  \:\ /  /:/ \  \:\/:/~/:/
  \  \:\  ~~~   \  \:\  /:/   \  \:\  /:/   \  \::/ /:/
   \  \:\        \  \:\/:/     \  \:\/:/     \  \:\/:/ 
    \  \:\        \  \::/       \  \::/       \  \::/   
     \__\/         \__\/         \__\/         \__\/   

It curdled, and then I couldn't drink it. So I mixed it with some water, and it was alright again.

I am now sick.

Timed Out
Timed Out
PostPosted: 05-19-2006 03:18 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 05-19-2006 05:15 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

TheDark1 wrote:
must admit its pretty brave for any Aussie to show his face, or speak in public after michael howard was fucking voted in again

moran alert!

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | The Void

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.