Quake3World.com Forums
     Quake 4 Discussion
        Oh man... SPOILERS INSIDE...

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Oh man... SPOILERS INSIDE...

Eh?
Eh?
PostPosted: 10-20-2005 11:24 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

How fucking cool was that whole section the second time you go back to your ship? Thats the most racist shit in a game ever, everybody takes the piss out of you (damn squibs lol).

Then that kick ass pod ride, and the crash...

And then the coolest part of the game so far, those fucking iron maidens... Damn they rocked... Scare the shit out of me, that level just owns the complete doom 3 world...

Anybody else?

Timed Out
Timed Out
PostPosted: 10-20-2005 11:25 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Those flying womens are a bit messed up.

I wanted a bit more exploration freedom onboard the ship.. like being able to go in and piss off the doctors and shit like that, but there was a fair bit there all the same.

Eh?
Eh?
PostPosted: 10-20-2005 11:49 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah, and you also see how few different heads there are, sometimes talking to 3 people who look exactly the same, lol.

But still, it was nice. They didn't have to put in calm times like that. Glad they did.

You can tell its by the guys tha worked on elite force though.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 10-21-2005 12:42 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

funniest line in the whole game. when you are riding up that elevator and the dude says "shit, i think I can see my house from here." :olo: :olo:

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 10-21-2005 01:02 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
funniest line in the whole game. when you are riding up that elevator and the dude says "shit, i think I can see my house from here." :olo: :olo:

lol really?? damn i'm going to have to carry on with some SP soon

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Quake 4 Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.