Quake3World.com Forums
     Level Editing & Modeling
        Netradiant and Snowleopard

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Netradiant and Snowleopard

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 02-22-2011 11:26 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hello, I browse these forums for answers frequently, but I am having a great deal of trouble finding the answer to my basic problem:
I have just downloaded and installed netradiant for my snowleopard mac. The program opens fine with x11 running, but it cannot sync up with quake 3. I have both installed in my applications folder, and netradiant has quake 3 selected as the game of choice.
This seems like a pretty simple fix, I am just having great difficulty finding the answer I need.
In 2003 I used to map extensively on a pc, but moved on to macs and lost touch with it all, including quake. But as of recent I have just returned to playing quake 3 on my snowleopard mac, and wish to map again, my concern is not how to use netradiant to map, it is merely setting it up to work with quake 3.
Thanks in advance for pointing me in the right direction.
-and sorry for my english.

I'm the dude!
I'm the dude!
PostPosted: 02-22-2011 01:15 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

gularjinoish wrote:
The program opens fine with x11 running, but it cannot sync up with quake 3.

Huh? What do you mean "cannot sync up with quake 3"?

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 02-25-2011 05:11 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

http://sirventolin.webs.com/netradiant.htm

God speed.

If you have any other issues, email me:

sirventolin@gmail.com

I haven't lost a battle to netradiant in snow leopard yet.

Edit: alternatively, if you're insane, you could install VMware fusion > Windows > Use the windows version on a mac 'seamlessly'

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Level Editing & Modeling

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.