Quake3World.com Forums
     Level Editing & Modeling
        Team Arena map running problems

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Team Arena map running problems

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 05-12-2012 08:52 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I've compiled my map czq3p61ctf1 with videotexture (defined in shader), tried to launch in TA, and the game shuts down while red text blink on screen: Requested feature was omitted at compile time

This happened after changing team mark 'noreplace' textures by original team mark textures and spreadscreen by videoscreen... What does it mean? How to eliminate this issue?

I'm the dude!
I'm the dude!
PostPosted: 05-12-2012 06:53 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Requested+feature+ ... mpile+time :)

Hint: see first link, the note about the .jpg

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 05-12-2012 10:41 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Thank you, now it's working. I only need to compile AAS and include it into PK3. Then I'll release the map ;)

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 05-13-2012 06:02 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Opposing Teams (CZQ3P61CTF1) released

Added bot support, included levelvideo to the large screens.
You can grab the map at viewtopic.php?f=10&t=47603.

Map was submitted also to ..::LVL.
13/5/2012 :arrow: Map still isn't in map queue, will be added after some time...
13/5/2012 :arrow: After the map will be in queue avaible, let someone to write nice review ;)

#----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------#
Map's avaible in my Dropbox. Go to level topic and start downloading...

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Level Editing & Modeling

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.