Quake3World.com Forums
     Level Editing & Modeling
        final build of q3ctfp3 woo

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: final build of q3ctfp3 woo

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 09-02-2008 06:42 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

after a about a months work i've finished this map. hope someone enjoys it :D its my first released map for q3, hope to get a review on lvl... i think this map file will be a keeper for tinkering..

The file http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ojsvnmfrzuz

some screen shots

enjoy

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 09-05-2008 01:46 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The map looks great. Hope to find time to download it and give it a run sometime soon.

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 09-07-2008 09:16 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

thanks for the support guys...

Grunt
Grunt
PostPosted: 09-08-2008 12:31 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nice to see you got it finished fkd. Maybe I missed it but I never saw a beta for this map or I would
have downloaded it and checked it before. I will give it a go tonight.

clueless
clueless
PostPosted: 09-08-2008 01:18 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

jkoder wrote:
Maybe I missed it but I never saw a beta for this map or I would
have downloaded it and checked it before.

You missed it. ;)

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 09-08-2008 04:23 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

One of the recently done maps I've really been waiting for to be completed. I'll give it a look and maybe even consider writing a review about it, although I never did this before. Let's see what the future may hold.

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 09-08-2008 03:22 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

if someone could write a short review for lvl i would be stoked, its not the best map ever.. but i hope its not the worst :) not being able to play humans or see demos of humans playing does not help... but what can ya do.
hmmm we should setup a map play test server.. that would be cool, and handy... apart from the fact im all the way out here in new zealand (ouch my ping) while most of you i imagine are in the states... still

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 09-10-2008 04:17 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

http://lvlworld.com/#c=m8&d=22%20Aug%202008&m=All&p=queue

here is the link to the place where you review it :) jesus this is pushing it a bit aye... but hay why not.. :olo:

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 09-24-2008 08:05 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Finally had a chance to download this and I have to say that this is one impressive map.

I haven't played it, but the visuals are pretty cool. I love how you used a lot of uncommon shapes and all of the non-gameplay spaces were filled in with a nice amount of detail. Texture choices were also spot on.

From what I could tell the layout was pretty good. Lots (but not too many) routes. The tall room in the perimeter was very impressive. Not sure how all the jump/accel pads would feel in an actual game, but you can get to the top pretty fast, so it would probably be fine.

All in all it is a pretty nice map. Looking forward to more from you fKd.

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 09-24-2008 07:55 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

cool, cheers for the kind words :)

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Level Editing & Modeling

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.