Quake3World.com Forums
     Level Editing & Modeling
        While we're bumping old Hipshot threads...

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: While we're bumping old Hipshot threads...

btw cocks
btw cocks
PostPosted: 08-16-2009 01:31 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

whatever happened to tier-z?

Last edited by AEon on 08-17-2009 08:42 AM, edited 2 times in total.Reason: Fixed caps of title (was bored ;))

Boink!
Boink!
PostPosted: 08-16-2009 01:44 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Woha... don't scare me like that... its here:

I accidentally posted in that thread, but was meant for the "History" map thread. After I deleted my wrong post the forum sorted the thread back to where it used to be, no longer on the front page that is.

btw cocks
btw cocks
PostPosted: 08-16-2009 02:33 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

oh I didn't even notice you bumped it if even accidentally and only for a short time

I was asking because I want to play a finished version haha

Boink!
Boink!
PostPosted: 08-16-2009 02:41 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ah... I had feared that I accidentally deleted the thread not just the post for some reason.

Noted this as well, those threads are pretty old... lets keep our fingers crossed that Hipshot finds the time, nerve and energy to finish off those maps. I'm rooting for Solar though :D

This is not Æon!
This is not Æon!
PostPosted: 08-16-2009 04:12 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yea this is really nice... But I don't need this kind of attention at the moment...

But thanks anyway, I want constructive critique on the levels and this is good stuff, I will get to them some day, I have two levels right now, when they are done I'm gonna see about maybe making something for Doom III (prepare for a future Doom IV) and then I'll get to it.

I know Rgoer that you like Tier-Z and the plan was to fix that level, but I instead used the idea to build a completely new level - the one I'm working on now. And with solar, I don't really understand why so many people like it, I guess the game play actually works. I really strongly dislike that I didn't give it a full eye with the looks, that level I really need to fix.

I'm the dude!
I'm the dude!
PostPosted: 08-16-2009 04:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I wonder how he's supposed to get any work done now that all his WIP maps are being bumped up with loads of feedback all at the same time. Poor man's brain's gonna pop!

Boink!
Boink!
PostPosted: 08-16-2009 04:40 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Well, he probably knows that my feedback is pretty singular, full impact once feedback, and then nothing for ages :)

I really would love to take a look at the Solar source code and try out an alternate water layout, just for the fun of it (and the learning experience). Because much like programming source code, you learn from looking into someone elses code a lot. Certain styles or implementation tricks / examples. But I'd better get of my butt and fix my own maps first :sly:

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Level Editing & Modeling

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.