Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Some new BATTLEFIELD 2 screens *omg*

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: 

Will Hench for Food
Will Hench for Food
PostPosted: 02-22-2005 09:36 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Transient wrote:
Sign me up!
YourGrandpa wrote:
That look sweet. My new 64bit system should have fun with that.

Nice find. :icon14:
So what type of improvement do you see with a 64 bit proc over a regular one? I was talking to a guy who said 64 bit was pointless and he won't bother with a new proc until they're up to 128 bit, but I dunno if he was talking out of his ass or not. :o

He was talking out of his arse. 64-bit processors can already address amounts of RAM orders of magnitude greater than 32-bit, and even when apps are optimized for 64 bit, the ability to address more memory is the main benefit (apart from going "ooh, this one goes to 64")

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 02-22-2005 10:00 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

And just like the inter-nerd assjack you're constantly proving yourself to be. You've again jumped to the wrong conclusion, in an attempt to somehow look cool on an internet message board.

I said "My new 64bit system". System, meaning more than one component. Computers are commonly referred to as Intel "systems", AMD "systems" and Mac "systems. Get the point, dumb ass. Quit trying so hard to find faults. You only end up looking like an obsessed, petty little dork.

Fuck off.

Thanks.

4days Joined: 15 Apr 2002
PostPosted: 02-22-2005 10:22 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
And just like the inter-nerd assjack you're constantly proving yourself to be. You've again jumped to the wrong conclusion, in an attempt to somehow look cool on an internet message board.

I said "My new 64bit system". System, meaning more than one component. Computers are commonly referred to as Intel "systems", AMD "systems" and Mac "systems. Get the point, dumb ass. Quit trying so hard to find faults. You only end up looking like an obsessed, petty little dork.

Fuck off.

Thanks.

for someone who makes this look easy, you obviously find it quite difficult.

*wank*
*wank*
PostPosted: 02-22-2005 10:27 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

My computer > urs

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 02-22-2005 11:54 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YGP, who was that post directed at?
i fail to see the post that could light your fuse ?

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 02-22-2005 12:05 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

My rig is built and waiting for its launch.

PostPosted: 02-22-2005 12:12 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

reefsurfer wrote:
It was much better when it was known as "The mother of all Full scale war games" namely Operation flashpoint

You know that's the first full scale war game I truly enjoyed playing. That was an AWSOME simulation type game I'm so getting that game again when I get a pc.

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 02-22-2005 12:13 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kracus wrote:
reefsurfer wrote:
It was much better when it was known as "The mother of all Full scale war games" namely Operation flashpoint

You know that's the first full scale war game I truly enjoyed playing. That was an AWSOME simulation type game I'm so getting that game again when I get a pc.

hm
didnt you post on raw one that you recently bought yerself a new rig again (i tihnk it was in T&T?) ?

PostPosted: 02-22-2005 12:48 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

No I posted I wanted to get one.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.