Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        missQuakecon gets the shaft..

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: 

Timed Out
Timed Out
PostPosted: 08-22-2005 02:09 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Lol a thread where women are discussed. Better jump in quick guys and capitalise on gamers discussing females!

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 08-22-2005 04:26 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ScooterG wrote:
So, what's your definition of hot? If I could pick a woman to look like (or fuck) it would be Angelina Jolie. I'm not even close to being a lesbian, but DAMN!!!

You need to work it - I can be there to handycam the action for post game reviews. I'll watch every move, and give advice, encouragement, and practical advice whenever possible.

PostPosted: 08-22-2005 06:03 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Geebs wrote:
nerds

you took the words right out of my mouth :olo:

Tweedledummer
Tweedledummer
PostPosted: 08-22-2005 08:17 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

S@M wrote:
ScooterG wrote:
So, what's your definition of hot? If I could pick a woman to look like (or fuck) it would be Angelina Jolie. I'm not even close to being a lesbian, but DAMN!!!

You need to work it - I can be there to handycam the action for post game reviews. I'll watch every move, and give advice, encouragement, and practical advice whenever possible.

It's always good to know I can expect support from the community in my crazy endeavors! I'll let you know if she calls me.... :icon32:

eepberries
eepberries
PostPosted: 08-22-2005 08:25 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The whole thing is still kinda sexist, which I think is shit

Tweedledummer
Tweedledummer
PostPosted: 08-22-2005 08:35 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It's totally sexist. It makes me mad 'cuz it just furthers any bad views of women in gaming. I like to think if I could play that well I'd only compete in mixed tournaments, so I could get an honest gauge of my skillz, but the money is hard to turn down I'm sure....

It felt good...
It felt good...
PostPosted: 08-22-2005 02:37 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah!

puzl
puzl
PostPosted: 08-22-2005 02:40 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Women are feminist when it suits them.

And they'll never be good at quake. Hah!

It felt good...
It felt good...
PostPosted: 08-22-2005 02:40 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

+JuggerNaut+ wrote:

:olo:

:paranoid:

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 08-22-2005 02:49 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ScooterG wrote:
Neither. This is my first account here and I think I'm rather fem, in a geek chic kinda way.... Doesn't everyone wanna fuck Angelina, though? I mean come ON!!!

I'd do Johnny Depp first, though....

Angelina Jolie is not that hot...I mean, she's a really beautiful girl but I don't really like her style that much...I'd fuck Paris Hilton instead :>

Most of my sex slaves say I look like Johnny Depp...maybe I should send you pics of my heavenly body...

Tweedledummer
Tweedledummer
PostPosted: 08-22-2005 02:52 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

brisk wrote:

And they'll never be good at quake. Hah!

I know some women are...and society's messages to women about their roles can be really confusing to young girls...but some of us are true equal rights activists who still enjoy old-fashioned chivalry (while we have jobs and play Quake daily) and don't mind cookin' some dinner for their man....

Tweedledummer
Tweedledummer
PostPosted: 08-22-2005 02:53 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Duhard wrote:
ScooterG wrote:
Neither. This is my first account here and I think I'm rather fem, in a geek chic kinda way.... Doesn't everyone wanna fuck Angelina, though? I mean come ON!!!

I'd do Johnny Depp first, though....

Angelina Jolie is not that hot...I mean, she's a really beautiful girl but I don't really like her style that much...I'd fuck Paris Hilton instead :>

Most of my sex slaves say I look like Johnny Depp...maybe I should send you pics of my heavenly body...

Do you have the shaggy hair? That's my weakness...men w/ messy long hair.... :drool:

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 08-22-2005 02:58 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

dzjepp wrote:

:paranoid:

oh my...is this suga!!?

Maybe it's time to send her my latest swimsuit 2k5 edition?

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 08-22-2005 03:00 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ScooterG wrote:
Do you have the shaggy hair? That's my weakness...men w/ messy long hair.... :drool:

[lvlshot]http://cafe.rapidus.net/gira0024/Duhard.jpg[/lvlshot]

:olo: You won't find much hair on my pics, girl...but I got everything else...I'm the total package, kid.

puzl
puzl
PostPosted: 08-22-2005 03:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Its true.

It felt good...
It felt good...
PostPosted: 08-22-2005 03:03 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 08-22-2005 03:03 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Foo wrote:
Lol. From now on I think any of 'us guys' in here should change our quake names to indicate gender.

So from now on I'll play as 'Mr Man'. Lets let the ladies set the naming standard!

Duhard you're now officially 'Quake Guy' and Mike is 'Male Gamer'.

Any questions?

I hear ya man...from now on you're officially the "Sugar Cock"...deal?

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 08-22-2005 03:05 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

brisk wrote:
Its true.

I shave everything that grows back...I learned it the hard way in prison, kids.

It felt good...
It felt good...
PostPosted: 08-22-2005 03:06 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Duhard wrote:

oh my...is this suga!!?

Show her your rocket launcher :/

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 08-22-2005 03:08 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

dzjepp wrote:

hmmm sounds like a good plan...maybe I should challenge her so I can smash her feelings and destroy her emotions...then I would send her my latest roids pics.

ouch...

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 08-22-2005 03:10 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

come on scoot, I've got my webcam right between my legs and ready for some broadcasting...wanna go live?

Tweedledummer
Tweedledummer
PostPosted: 08-22-2005 03:21 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

dzjepp wrote:
Duhard wrote:

oh my...is this suga!!?

She's a baby, guys.... I know she's getting cute as she comes out of her young awkward phase, but come on now.....

Tweedledummer
Tweedledummer
PostPosted: 08-22-2005 03:22 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Duhard wrote:
come on scoot, I've got my webcam right between my legs and ready for some broadcasting...wanna go live?

Ummm, yeah....I have to wash my hair tonight..... :paranoid:

:p

It felt good...
It felt good...
PostPosted: 08-22-2005 07:33 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ScooterG wrote:
dzjepp wrote:
Duhard wrote:

oh my...is this suga!!?

She's a baby, guys.... I know she's getting cute as she comes out of her young awkward phase, but come on now.....

Hey you're quite the perv lady, I meant a q3 1v1 show of rocket launcher skills! :p And trust me, you don't wanna see Duhy's RL... the splash damage alone is insane! :drool:

eepberries
eepberries
PostPosted: 08-22-2005 07:42 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

brisk wrote:

:olo: truth

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 08-22-2005 08:06 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ScooterG wrote:

Yeah, I'm with you here
go teh mid 30's :icon32:

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 08-26-2005 02:59 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ScooterG wrote:
Ummm, yeah....I have to wash my hair tonight..... :paranoid:

:p

Okay girl, get ready for Duhardmania...my 22" pythons rule this board.

Tweedledummer
Tweedledummer
PostPosted: 08-26-2005 03:00 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hey, Duhy! Missed you guys....

Banned
Banned
PostPosted: 08-26-2005 03:34 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I love Duhard. He rules my pucker hole with a rod of steel.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 08-26-2005 03:49 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ScooterG wrote:

how about this archetype of rugged american manhood?

Tweedledummer
Tweedledummer
PostPosted: 08-26-2005 03:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Isn't he being kept at the moment?

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.