Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        missQuakecon gets the shaft..

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: 

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 08-20-2005 04:20 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ScooterG wrote:
Really? I think Ms.X is cuter.... Although, she's dating Gopher it seems....

yeah cause she's got the body...Ms.X used to be decent until she ballooned up and became fat like a fat cow.

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 08-20-2005 04:22 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Here's Trito "warming up" :drool:

Tweedledummer
Tweedledummer
PostPosted: 08-20-2005 04:54 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah, definitely nice body.... How do you think she rates as a player (amongst the entire community, not just women)?

social engineer
social engineer
PostPosted: 08-20-2005 04:55 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

nice body? are the rest cows or something? i see an average looking skinny girl.

Your Daddy
Your Daddy
PostPosted: 08-20-2005 04:56 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I think that chick gamers should be rated on their looks as well as their gaming ability. There should be a system.

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 08-20-2005 05:00 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Dark Metal wrote:
I think that chick gamers should be rated on their looks as well as their gaming ability. There should be a system.

about fucking time someone else with a brain showed up.

cunt.

Your Daddy
Your Daddy
PostPosted: 08-20-2005 05:04 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shadd_ wrote:
Dark Metal wrote:

about fucking time someone else with a brain showed up.

cunt.

Looks = %90 Gaming = %10

If the fucking cunts are willing to play that's the system. However the sad part is, the fucking guys that play are just happy to see someone with something other than an overwanked cock. "Oh you have a pussy? Well I love you!" Fucking pathetic losers.

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 08-20-2005 05:11 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ScooterG wrote:
Yeah, definitely nice body.... How do you think she rates as a player (amongst the entire community, not just women)?

Well she's got very good timing skills and her aim looks good.

Amongst the entire community I'd say she's about 7/10 =]

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 08-20-2005 05:13 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

+JuggerNaut+ wrote:
nice body? are the rest cows or something? i see an average looking skinny girl.

She's way above average, you need new glasses.

social engineer
social engineer
PostPosted: 08-20-2005 05:14 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Duhard wrote:
+JuggerNaut+ wrote:

maybe she's way above average in your neck of the woods.

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 08-20-2005 05:16 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

+JuggerNaut+ wrote:

Well don't blame me if you like to putt from the rough.

social engineer
social engineer
PostPosted: 08-20-2005 05:18 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:\

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 08-20-2005 05:25 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

caviar dreams..

Black Magic
Black Magic
PostPosted: 08-20-2005 05:28 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shadd_ wrote:
http://www.ggl.com/news.php?NewsId=1002
christ what a whiner. so they pay bigger money to the women than the men, big deal. anything to help get more girl gamers is a good move imo.

this guy needs to get laid and quit being such a hater.

what would be good PR for girly gaming would be if a shiela got into the finals of a mixed tournament.
pushing them into their own "special" tourney isn't helping anything. It creates an image that woment can't be competitive with men, so we'll coddle them and give them special treatment.
something that would make female gamers look even better is if the winner of the ms. quakecon was also in the mixed tournament... got beat, won the girly check, then proceeded to walk off stage and give it to the guy that beat her in the other event, as a gesture of the "no Y chromasome zone" being bullshit.

Tweedledummer
Tweedledummer
PostPosted: 08-20-2005 06:20 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Dr_Watson wrote:
shadd_ wrote:
http://www.ggl.com/news.php?NewsId=1002
christ what a whiner. so they pay bigger money to the women than the men, big deal. anything to help get more girl gamers is a good move imo.

this guy needs to get laid and quit being such a hater.

what would be good PR for girly gaming would be if a shiela got into the finals of a mixed tournament.
pushing them into their own "special" tourney isn't helping anything. It creates an image that woment can't be competitive with men, so we'll coddle them and give them special treatment.
something that would make female gamers look even better is if the winner of the ms. quakecon was also in the mixed tournament... got beat, won the girly check, then proceeded to walk off stage and give it to the guy that beat her in the other event, as a gesture of the "no Y chromasome zone" being bullshit.

Did you read my earlier post? W3rd, yo! (Except that I don't hink there should be a girls tournament at all - just one tournament.)

Tweedledummer
Tweedledummer
PostPosted: 08-20-2005 06:22 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

+JuggerNaut+ wrote:
Duhard wrote:
+JuggerNaut+ wrote:

So, what's your definition of hot? If I could pick a woman to look like (or fuck) it would be Angelina Jolie. I'm not even close to being a lesbian, but DAMN!!!

Tweedledummer
Tweedledummer
PostPosted: 08-20-2005 06:23 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Duhard wrote:
ScooterG wrote:

Well she's got very good timing skills and her aim looks good.

Amongst the entire community I'd say she's about 7/10 =]

not too bad.... she should play mixed....

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 08-20-2005 06:23 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ScooterG wrote:
+JuggerNaut+ wrote:
Duhard wrote:
+JuggerNaut+ wrote:

So, what's your definition of hot? If I could pick a woman to look like (or fuck) it would be Angelina Jolie. I'm not even close to being a lesbian, but DAMN!!!

alt or butch?

Tweedledummer
Tweedledummer
PostPosted: 08-20-2005 06:26 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shadd_ wrote:
ScooterG wrote:
+JuggerNaut+ wrote:
Duhard wrote:
+JuggerNaut+ wrote:

alt or butch?

Neither. This is my first account here and I think I'm rather fem, in a geek chic kinda way.... Doesn't everyone wanna fuck Angelina, though? I mean come ON!!!

I'd do Johnny Depp first, though....

Black Magic
Black Magic
PostPosted: 08-20-2005 08:21 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
I like Angelina Jolie
She's got enormous lips :icon32:

yeah, she's got the kinda lips you want to put your cock between.

edit: for the record though, i still think catherine zeta jones is the hottest woman in film.

social engineer
social engineer
PostPosted: 08-20-2005 08:27 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Dr_Watson wrote:
Memphis wrote:
I like Angelina Jolie
She's got enormous lips :icon32:

edit: for the record though, i still think catherine zeta jones is the hottest woman in film.

no, that belongs to Salma Hayek

Black Magic
Black Magic
PostPosted: 08-20-2005 08:30 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

wank to desperado mutch?

social engineer
social engineer
PostPosted: 08-20-2005 10:08 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Dr_Watson wrote:
wank to desperado mutch?

is that a real question?

I nose it!
I nose it!
PostPosted: 08-20-2005 10:19 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Juggy, I've seen the kind of women you like, and while they're quite good looking, they're not everyone's cup of tea. Certianly not mine. You make out that every girl you don't fancy, ( which is most of the girly pics people post here), is a dog. I was gonna say your standards are too high, but it's more a case of they're too narrow.
:idea:

social engineer
social engineer
PostPosted: 08-20-2005 10:23 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

DRuM wrote:
Juggy, I've seen the kind of women you like, and while they're quite good looking, they're not everyone's cup of tea. Certianly not mine. You make out that every girl you don't fancy, ( which is most of the girly pics people post here), is a dog. I was gonna say your standards are too high, but it's more a case of they're too narrow.

:olo:

I nose it!
I nose it!
PostPosted: 08-20-2005 10:25 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Btw, I kind of agree with shadd. This is a way to encourage more girl gamers, and all I see is typical male chauvenistic attitude. " They're girls, they can't possibly earn more than us elite alpha males!" So fucking what, good luck to them.

I nose it!
I nose it!
PostPosted: 08-20-2005 10:25 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

+JuggerNaut+ wrote:
DRuM wrote:

:olo:

:icon26:

One Man Army
One Man Army
PostPosted: 08-20-2005 10:29 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Who cares about encouraging girl gamers... man, people are such homos sometimes.

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 08-20-2005 10:47 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

DooMer, I'm surprised at you. Don't you realise that it's just a way to get the after the game gash closer?

Last edited by Scourge on 08-20-2005 10:51 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 08-20-2005 10:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

DRuM wrote:
Btw, I kind of agree with shadd. This is a way to encourage more girl gamers, and all I see is typical male chauvenistic attitude. " They're girls, they can't possibly earn more than us elite alpha males!" So fucking what, good luck to them.

In all seriousness, in this day and age they all cry about being equal. Why should they be treated any different than the guys in this case especially? If they can't cut the mustard then they shouldn't expect specail treatment. They wanted it, let them deal with it the same as everyone else.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 08-21-2005 12:18 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I think they should organize special dutch-only tournaments next year at quakecon, because the dutch haven't won anything in quakecon ever! They should also give us the biggest prizepool of the event, to attract even more dutch gamers to quakecon!

Internet is serious business
Internet is serious business
PostPosted: 08-21-2005 12:21 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

you fucking snitch

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 08-21-2005 12:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

feedback wrote:
you fucking snitch

newb

He's Super
He's Super
PostPosted: 08-21-2005 12:29 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Oh lord the snitch is back. Careful what you say people.

Also women playing games is great. I think it's great that we men allow them to play.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 08-21-2005 12:36 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I never left this place, I just haven't posted in a while. But I have read every message that you guys have posted and I have it all logged!

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.