Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        wow diablo2 1.11 patch

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: wow diablo2 1.11 patch

Your Other Daddy
Your Other Daddy
PostPosted: 07-29-2005 05:01 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The Borked One
The Borked One
PostPosted: 07-29-2005 05:14 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Holy shit. :lol:

Soccer Practice!
Soccer Practice!
PostPosted: 07-29-2005 07:57 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Wow.. time to fix D2 but not fix WoW.. Fuckin slags

It curdled, and then I couldn't drink it. So I mixed it with some water, and it was alright again.

I am now sick.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 07-30-2005 05:16 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

True Nightmare
True Nightmare
PostPosted: 07-30-2005 07:02 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

What is this all about?

Your Other Daddy
Your Other Daddy
PostPosted: 07-30-2005 07:03 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

no clue, shes not in the D2 lore, god knows what they were thinkin

god xor reason
god xor reason
PostPosted: 07-30-2005 07:26 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Transient wrote:

It's a new superunique like the Diablo clone.

Quote:
Blizzard have today announced the imminent release of patch 1.11. No details have been disclosed yet but from a post released on the Chinese website a few sparse details have been translated. There is mention of party only skills, changes to mercenaries, new runewords, a new Demon named Lilith and from the four new shots released on Battle.Net there looks to be a battle with the big guy (or a clone) in Tristram. A thread is careering along at 100mph in the community forum just now and also a screenshot analysis thread discussing the contents of the four new content shots.

Figures...I gave all my shit away last week and they add new shit.

True Nightmare
True Nightmare
PostPosted: 07-30-2005 07:29 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I still haven't played through LoD. Don't know why I care. lol

god xor reason
god xor reason
PostPosted: 07-30-2005 07:36 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I bet they are doing it in hopes that all the hack creators fucked off and there won't be any more map hacks.

KingmanULTRA
KingmanULTRA
PostPosted: 07-30-2005 07:47 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I think this announcement is really stupid...give me a change log or an indication of what's actually in this patch damnit! So, now Diablo has been moved to Tristram. Whatever. Are there new quests and story elements or what?

Your Other Daddy
Your Other Daddy
PostPosted: 07-30-2005 08:08 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

KingManULTRA wrote:
I think this announcement is really stupid...give me a change log or an indication of what's actually in this patch damnit! So, now Diablo has been moved to Tristram. Whatever. Are there new quests and story elements or what?

theres no change log yet

thats the diablo clone, he can spawn in many areas of act 1

rumor has it act4 might be expanded

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 07-30-2005 08:44 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You know, I had been looking for a game to play here and there when I'm bored, and I may just pick up D2 and dust it off again...

Hmm...

god xor reason
god xor reason
PostPosted: 07-30-2005 09:36 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

SoM wrote:
KingManULTRA wrote:

theres no change log yet

thats the diablo clone, he can spawn in many areas of act 1

rumor has it act4 might be expanded

He can spawn anywhere. When the message "Diablo walks the earth." comes up on the screen he appears as the next super unique that is encountered. People just pick Act 1 because the monsters are the weakest and the super uniques are easy to reach.

eepberries
eepberries
PostPosted: 07-30-2005 10:42 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

riddla wrote:
what for? all we need now is a q3 1.33 ;)

why

Your Other Daddy
Your Other Daddy
PostPosted: 07-30-2005 01:45 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

riddla wrote:
so punkbuster works on first run like it should. In 1.32 you pretty much have to connect, disconnect, run pbweb and then you can get on a server. sucks actually.

stop reinstalling the game all the time

god xor reason
god xor reason
PostPosted: 07-30-2005 01:48 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

riddla wrote:
I dont, its the people who try our mod for the first time and get fed up jumping through so many hoops just to play. 1.32 actually hurts more than it helps at this point.

I rarely play q3 and its such a fucking hassle just to jump in a game anymore.

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 07-30-2005 03:01 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

SOAPboy wrote:
Wow.. time to fix D2 but not fix WoW.. Fuckin slags

good thing you're paying 30 bucks a month, huh?

Your Other Daddy
Your Other Daddy
PostPosted: 08-01-2005 03:25 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

here are the release notes for those who care

Quote:
A new Mystery has been revealed!

- Players of Hell Difficulty Realm games are hereby warned once again, that a series of new and challenging tests await you! The answer lies within Diablo's Bosses, which span across the world from the Den of Evil to the Throne of Destruction...

New Items

- Added 10 New Runewords.
- Added new Unique Items that will drop from Special Bosses.

Hireling Enhancements

- Players can purchase hirelings that are within 1-5 levels below their own level.
- The rate at which hirelings gain experience has been increased. They should now stay closer to the player's level.

Major Bugs

- Creating a town portal when corpses or other objects entirely fill thearea where the portal will appear in town will no longer crash the game.
- Skills obtained from runewords created while the item is equipped will no longer disconnect you from Battle.net when chosen.
- Barbarians will no longer become stuck when using Whirlwind right after Inferno from the unique item Balrog Blade Flamebellow.
- German, Spanish, and Polish users will no longer crash when the mouse cursor moves over an item that grants an Aura while equipped.
- The game will no longer crash when selecting a skill granted by a weapon at the same time as switching weapons with the W key.
- Dying or being requested to trade while changing the key configuration will no longer cause you to get stuck.
- The "Missile Firing too far" assertion error has been corrected.
- Attempting to sell a Horadric Cube or a quest item to an NPC by holding Control while clicking will no longer disconnect you from Battle.net.

Minor Bugs

- Running the game with -install no longer causes the game to be installed as a Windows Service. -install is now ignored.
- Sometimes the seals in Diablo's lair would not activate. This has been corrected.
- Character expiration messages have been updated to reflect the expiration policy implemented in patch 1.10.
- Unidentified items sometimes caused other set items to display green for items the player does not have. This has been corrected.
- The German mouseover text for the Ist rune has been corrected.
- Account recovery is now allowed for existing accounts whose name is only one or two characters.
- When leaving a game on Battle.net, you will now be brought back to the channel in which you were previously.
- Transmuting an ethereal item now retains the ethereal stats bonuses.
- In Japanese Lord of Destruction, items that add to all Assassin skills incorrectly stated in their mouseover text that they added to all Druid skills. This has been corrected.
- Battle.net messages for non-English versions have been corrected.

Fixed Game Exploits

- It is no longer possible to bypass the 10-second hostility timer by activating a waypoint at the same time as declaring hostility.
- Uber Diablo is no longer killed when Shenk the Overseer or Blood Raven die nearby.
- Necromancers with Trang-Oul's Set equipped could sometimes become invincible to attack. This has been corrected.
- Blessed Hammer no longer remains active while in town, preventing players from subsequently declaring hostility and having the hammers hit other players for damage.
- Set items retained their multi-piece bonuses after the player died, even though they were removed. This has been corrected.
- Items with skill-charging effects will no longer give synergy bonuses to skills when equipped on a character without those skills.
- Pasting from the Clipboard no longer allows the creation of characters with more than one dash or underscore in their name.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.