Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Amount of songs that can fit on a cd

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: 

The Borked One
The Borked One
PostPosted: 06-29-2005 05:32 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

that's what I was using, guess I'm just gonna try a cd/r. Is there a simple way to put the songs in certain folders like Jugger was saying above using Nero, I'm thinking that might be my problem.

god xor reason
god xor reason
PostPosted: 06-29-2005 05:38 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

bork[e] wrote:
that's what I was using, guess I'm just gonna try a cd/r. Is there a simple way to put the songs in certain folders like Jugger was saying above using Nero, I'm thinking that might be my problem.

Yeah...just right click on the window and select create folder. You can drag and drop shit within the list too.

I thought you worked tech support?

The Borked One
The Borked One
PostPosted: 06-29-2005 05:52 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

haha, as far as my job goes, my knowledge is limited to cisco routers and connection issues... i've been in it now for a little over 2 years but I'm not getting much experience answering phones.

Mercenary
Mercenary
PostPosted: 06-29-2005 06:00 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

bork[e] wrote:
Their PDF Doc.

That's all she wrote, as far as I can find anyway.

Hee, I said the manual should be YOUR friend.

Anyway, the most important point is this:
"Do not insert other than a CD into the CD loading slot."

Further the player accepts files in folders and mp3s with variable bitrates.

Did you use BAND to switch to MP3 mode and toggle through the folder selection? > pages 20,21

Hmm, the player seems to support a wide range range of mp3 formats, even up to 8 folders and 32 character filenames. I can't find no traps. There's some good information on pages 39 and 40. You should burn perhaps another cd and follow the recommendations there. No more than 2 "tiers", 253 files on one disc, keep it to the standards in Nero and so on ...

social engineer
social engineer
PostPosted: 06-29-2005 06:08 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

bitWISE wrote:
+JuggerNaut+ wrote:
bitWISE wrote:
+JuggerNaut+ wrote:
is it a r/w? maybe it's only reading the first session.

using Nero?

The DEH-P4500MP supports R and RW. Are you finalizing the disc? Burning in data mode?

:dork: you're on a dumb dumb roll today. kick yourself in the nuts and call it a day.

sorry, you're still on a dumb dumb roll. i KNEW it reads r/w, but i was asking him if the cd was one since i mentioned a single session.

The Borked One
The Borked One
PostPosted: 06-29-2005 07:01 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

how did you guys know what cd player I had before I posted the manual? :|

god xor reason
god xor reason
PostPosted: 06-29-2005 07:10 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

bork[e] wrote:
how did you guys know what cd player I had before I posted the manual? :|

Your car thread

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 06-29-2005 07:14 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shiv4 wrote:

Anyway, the most important point is this:
"Do not insert other than a CD into the CD loading slot."

You mean you can't put coldcuts in there? That would explain a few things. :paranoid:

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.