Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        #Westminster

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: #Westminster

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 03-22-2017 08:19 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Some bad new bears shit happening there at the moment;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-39355505

People dead and very very injured, police stabbed :(

Your Other Daddy
Your Other Daddy
PostPosted: 03-22-2017 08:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

screw dem goat fuckers

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 03-22-2017 09:10 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

This space reserved for inevitable Trump tweet.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 03-22-2017 10:03 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

4 dead, including a copper and the suspect

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 03-22-2017 10:12 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

MKJ wrote:
This space reserved for inevitable Drumpf tweet.

I wonder if he'll try to use this to distract from his own shit. :down:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 03-22-2017 10:19 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

we don't actually know this was terrorism related :paranoid:

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 03-22-2017 10:20 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Even though they're not Americans do the still deserve it?

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 03-22-2017 11:45 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
we don't actually know this was terrorism related :paranoid:

We do now :(

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 03-22-2017 02:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i see it being described as a terror attack, but the report (in OP) doesn't say who or what was behind it

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 03-22-2017 02:31 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It was a terror attack from an individual ?, why does it need a network of terrorists ?

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 03-22-2017 03:06 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

More people die from falling over in a day. Fuck this news story, it's all we're going to hear about now for the next three months.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 03-22-2017 04:14 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:
It was a terror attack from an individual ?, why does it need a network of terrorists ?

The problem is that the word has been so overused that it's muddied the definition of actual terrorism. And it doesn't help that the mainstream media refers to white terrorists as lone wolves and brown crazy people as the real turrists.

The question that's keeping me up at night , however , is why do you keep putting a space before your punctuation ?,, Are you just winging it ;? Or is this a mobile thing ? :clownboat:

FuddyDuddy
FuddyDuddy
PostPosted: 03-22-2017 05:20 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Everything anymore is called a terrorist attack weather it is or not, could be just some crazy looking for fame after he is dead

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 03-22-2017 05:31 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

but if it was only domestic terrorism how are we going to reaffirm our fear of brown people?

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 03-22-2017 05:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Transient wrote:
losCHUNK wrote:

The problem is that the word has been so overused that it's muddied the definition of actual terrorism. And it doesn't help that the mainstream media refers to white terrorists as lone wolves and brown crazy people as the real turrists.

The question that's keeping me up at night , however , is why do you keep putting a space before your punctuation ?,, Are you just winging it ;? Or is this a mobile thing ? :clownboat:

You're not the 1st to point it out, it's only before question and exclamation marks but it's just bad form :)

idk how I started doing it, probaly school, but some suggest it's a throwback / influence from French. It's fine to call it lazy though.

With the attack - It was an attack to incite fear, it seems. Much like how IRA (white dudes) attacks were labelled when they were doing their thing. All the police have said is that they're 'treating it as a terrorist attack' which is fair enough I spose. I can understand the criticism of the media, we should really know the motive before labeling it as such, but at the same time - with similiar attacks in Paris and London whilst also being a direct assault on parliament, you can understand why.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 03-22-2017 06:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Their goal certainly seemed to be to incite terror. :(

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 03-23-2017 09:32 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

^ lol was just about to post on that very story:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39361079

you need to stop channelling the Trumps, Milo Cuckolopoulous

what Khan actually said:

Quote:
Part and parcel of living in a great global city is you have to be prepared for these sorts of things, you have to be vigilant, you have to support the police doing an incredibly hard job, you have to support the security services.

looks like Trump Jr is a chip off the old dumb orange block

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 03-23-2017 12:15 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

#fakenews my ass

you need to check the source, not some shitwipe """newspaper"""s account

more proof that "muh fake news" is just code "muh lack of intelligence or even common sense"

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 03-23-2017 01:17 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 03-23-2017 02:49 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Then Iron Man goes on a bender and loses a suit :D

Trainee
Trainee
PostPosted: 03-23-2017 10:42 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Sad day!

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.