Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Blade Runner 2049 official trailer

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Blade Runner 2049 official trailer

Your Other Daddy
Your Other Daddy
PostPosted: 05-09-2017 04:20 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 05-09-2017 05:47 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Awesome, so much so I had goose bumps.
I was only watching some parts of the original 2 days ago testing my new 3D Blu Ray player.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 05-09-2017 06:08 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I hope they don't fuck this up.

Bück Dich
Bück Dich
PostPosted: 05-09-2017 09:18 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

From that trailer alone it looks like they've visually not fucked it up but as for the film itself I'm reserving judgement until I've seen it.

It's going to be about pace, narrative and characters whether I lose my shit about this or not.. Im fully expecting them to disrespect the noir and the speed of the original and it become another accelerated visual effects wet dream with no soul.

Ridley, Prove me wrong please, prove that it was worth making a sequel to a film that absolutely didn't need one and that it's not just another cash grab.

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 05-10-2017 01:17 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

phantasmagoria wrote:
From that trailer alone it looks like they've visually not fucked it up but as for the film itself I'm reserving judgement until I've seen it.

It's going to be about pace, narrative and characters whether I lose my shit about this or not.. Im fully expecting them to disrespect the noir and the speed of the original and it become another accelerated visual effects wet dream with no soul.

Ridley, Prove me wrong please, prove that it was worth making a sequel to a film that absolutely didn't need one and that it's not just another cash grab.

Amen

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.