Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        has anyone seen the 24 finale yet..?

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: has anyone seen the 24 finale yet..?

guru
guru
PostPosted: 05-23-2005 07:27 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

If so, fill me in on what happens. I'm not too up on watching the full 2 hours. The dialogue is getting too annoying, as is the utter stupidity of some of the things they have done in the last two episodes..

Do the chickens have large talons?
Do the chickens have large talons?
PostPosted: 05-23-2005 07:29 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

im downloading it now.....and will not open this thread until i watch it since there are going to be many spoilers and I don't think this forum supports spoiler tags

test

[spoiler]jesus was hung like donkey[/spoiler]

i knew it..

guru
guru
PostPosted: 05-23-2005 07:31 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yea, I was hoping the thread title would give away the fact that there would be spoilers in here...

It felt good...
It felt good...
PostPosted: 05-23-2005 07:32 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So you didn't watch it cuz you couldn't stand it? Hmmm... don't see why you would want to know anyway.

But okay then, they stop the nuke from detonating and the Chinese demand that Jack be handed over. The president's security advisor hatches a plan to kill him so he dosen't give them any info.

The former president warms him and michelle/tony/chloe hatch a plan to fake his death... so at the end hes seen leaving for a train station... prolly heading to Mexico, under a new name.

Season 5 in Jan. 2006

guru
guru
PostPosted: 05-23-2005 07:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

heh...i don't hate the show entirely, I've just gotten too frustrated playing armchair CTU agent the last episode (especially when they just let Marwan get away last episode). So, rather than put myself through the frustration of doing that again, I'd just like to know how the situation resolves itself...

It felt good...
It felt good...
PostPosted: 05-23-2005 07:37 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

He will be back in season 5... at the end they say 'If you think you've seen everything... you haven't seen Jack yet!' or something.

guru
guru
PostPosted: 05-23-2005 07:40 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Did that guy who was seen on the surveillance camera get killed (I saw that the chinese picked him up when he thought it was CTU...)

Your Other Daddy
Your Other Daddy
PostPosted: 05-23-2005 07:42 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i missed it cause i was watching star wars : rots

i'll grab the torrent tomorrow :icon14:

It felt good...
It felt good...
PostPosted: 05-23-2005 07:43 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

No, he gave Jack away, so the Chinese called the whitehouse and they reluctantly agreed to give Jack up... but then word got out that that security guy would kill him and Palmer alerted him... I mean he deserves it after avoiding the crisis for the 4th time :D

Your Other Daddy
Your Other Daddy
PostPosted: 05-23-2005 07:43 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

andyman wrote:
im downloading it now.....and will not open this thread until i watch it since there are going to be many spoilers and I don't think this forum supports spoiler tags

test

[spoiler]jesus was hung like donkey[/spoiler]

i knew it..

pm me the link plz

i'm lazy to look for one tonight

I'm advanced
I'm advanced
PostPosted: 05-23-2005 08:54 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Well I think the phrase is "you don't know Jack" I saw it and it was a good episode, I really hate President Logan and I think he is a bitch. Palmer is the man tho.
Well Marwan dies nobody else really dies, nuke gets shot down altho I wonder how much Uranium was spread throughout LA

PostPosted: 05-31-2005 03:45 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Right after the missle was shot down Tony's wife was on the phone and the respondent said that no nuclear debree was spread over LA, athough a couple people got hurt from the shit falling from the sky, no deaths though. I wonder wtf are they gonna do in season 5... they should bring Elisha Cuthbert back though :drool:

oldskool
oldskool
PostPosted: 05-31-2005 03:47 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

nope

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.