Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        India 'human sacrifice

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: India 'human sacrifice

FuddyDuddy
FuddyDuddy
PostPosted: 03-06-2017 06:22 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

India 'human sacrifice': Arrests over 10-year-old's death
Police in the south Indian state of Karnataka have arrested three people in connection with the "human sacrifice" of a 10-year-old girl .
Police told BBC Hindi that the child was killed on the instructions of a "sorcerer" to "cure" a paralysed man.
The man's brother and sister have been arrested on charges of abducting and murdering the girl.
The alleged sorcerer told them it was the only way to undo "black magic" affecting their sibling, police said.
A 17-year-old boy has also been arrested for helping to abduct the girl, police said.
"There are a few more people who have abetted the crime. We are investigating it from all angles. So more arrests cannot be ruled out," senior police officer B Ramesh told BBC Hindi's Imran Qureshi.
The murder was discovered after residents discovered the body of the girl inside a bag. They also found materials which police believe were used to conduct "black magic" rituals.
As news about the incident spread, a mob gathered outside the brother and sister's home and began throwing stones. Police had to use force to disperse the gathering.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-39176570

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 03-06-2017 06:39 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Sometimes I think humans should be segregated from the rest of humanity until they've reached a sufficient level of intelligence to interact with others.

Trainee
Trainee
PostPosted: 03-06-2017 06:47 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

had they gone nuts, i am still surprised people do believe in such things. Poor girl.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 03-06-2017 09:36 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:
humans should be segregated from the rest of humanity

wat

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 03-06-2017 10:12 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Read it again, I'm sure you'll clue in eventually.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 03-06-2017 12:25 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

END OF TEST

I'm the dude!
I'm the dude!
PostPosted: 03-06-2017 03:09 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'd like to see a Venn diagram illustrating this.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.