Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Game Portal in Augmented Reality on HoloLens

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Game Portal in Augmented Reality on HoloLens

Warrior
Warrior
PostPosted: 02-07-2017 04:45 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

https://youtu.be/aWRSCABrdR8

:cool:
"There is more to HoloLens (and augmented reality in general) than catching Pokémon. What more, you ask? Bringing games like Portal to life, for one.
AR developer Kenny W has fiddled with both. He has nearly half a dozen videos on YouTube showing off AR situations based on Pokémon, which seems to be a popular subject in AR (and made a few waves with a little game called Pokémon Go last year). However, Kenny's newest video gives us a glimpse of what playing Portal on HoloLens could be like, and it's pretty rad."

source :
http://www.pcgamer.com/portal-demo-on-hololens-highlights-augmented-realitys-awesome-potential/

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 02-07-2017 05:36 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

FAKE...

Warrior
Warrior
PostPosted: 02-07-2017 06:01 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

realy ? I'm owned :tear:

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 02-07-2017 06:17 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Please ignore our resident chimp and be not discouraged, friend.

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 02-07-2017 06:23 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

TIFsenior wrote:
realy ? I'm owned :tear:

Don't trust him, he's well known troll here ;)

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 02-07-2017 07:37 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I've been thinking of making a zombie augmented reality game kinda like pokemon go, except instead of trying to capture pokemon you're running from zombies.

The idea would be that it gets you out and you get a nice work out from it but I keep thinking people might kill themselves running into traffic or some stupid shit.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 02-07-2017 09:19 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:
I've been thinking of making a zombie augmented reality game kinda like pokemon go, except instead of trying to capture pokemon you're running from zombies.

The idea would be that it gets you out and you get a nice work out from it but I keep thinking people might kill themselves running into traffic or some stupid shit.

Not exactly AR but it gets you out and exercises and lets you run from zombies:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... es5k&hl=en

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 02-07-2017 10:24 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I own that. :)

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.