Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Pro tip... How to humiliate a Maserati driver...

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: Pro tip... How to humiliate a Maserati driver...

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 02-09-2017 09:08 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

fuck minivans...i'd rather vote for trump...

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 02-09-2017 09:19 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You miss the space though.
As tempting as it is to be a pretentious narcissist and make my kids suffer so I can drive around in a luxury vehicle I will probably be the minivan dad for another 5 years unless I get a full sized suv. After that is back to sedans..or maybe Tesla Model X if they become more mainstream by then.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 02-09-2017 09:29 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Tesla's are shit cars... Highly overrated... Interiors are pathetic... Q7 is all we need at this point... Maximum bitterness^^^...

plained
plained
PostPosted: 02-09-2017 11:15 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

18k already holy mackerels u goin places!

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 02-10-2017 12:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Tesla range needs to be a lot better before I can even consider it. A car you can't drive long distances with is useless.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 02-10-2017 04:13 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Lol tesla. They won't have the market in the coming years when VW and GM start producing their versions.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 02-10-2017 03:19 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I hope that'll be the case because Tesla doesn't really know how to build a nice-looking car.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 02-10-2017 03:49 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah, that range is still better than other all electric. But it would really only work as a secondary vehicle. 250mi is more than enough for 90% of driving.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.