Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Europe Will Soon Be Muslim Because of Our Stupidity

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Europe Will Soon Be Muslim Because of Our Stupidity

FuddyDuddy
FuddyDuddy
PostPosted: 01-14-2017 08:26 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Everyone in Italy and the rest of Europe will “soon be Muslim” because of the country’s “stupidity”, a prominent Italian archbishop has said.
Monsignor Carlo Liberati, Archbishop Emeritus of Pompeii, said that Islam will soon become Europe’s main religion thanks to the huge number of Muslim migrants alongside the increasing secularism of native Europeans.

Speaking to Italian Catholic journal La Fede Quotidiana, the archbishop said: “In 10 years we will all be Muslims because of our stupidity. Italy and Europe live in a pagan and atheist way, they make laws that go against God and they have traditions that are proper of paganism.

“All of this moral and religious decadence favours Islam.”

“We have a weak Christian faith,” he added. “The Church nowadays does not work well and seminaries are empty.

“Parishes are the only thing still standing. We need a true Christian life. All this paves the way to Islam. In addition to this, they have children and we do not. We are in full decline.”

The archbishop added that the problem is not just Muslim immigration. The number of Eastern Europeans arriving over the past few years has also hit the quality of life for native Italians, he said.

“We help without delay those coming from outside and we forget many poor and old Italians who are eating from the trash,” the archbishop said. “We need policies that take care of Italians first: our young people and the unemployed.

“I am a protester. If I were not a priest, I’d be out there demonstrating in the squares. What is the point of so many migrants that instead of thanking for the food we give them, they just throw it, spend hours with their cell phones and even organise riots?”

He even criticised the Catholic Church for giving money to migrants.

“Giving money to migrants wandering around town is not only wrong, but morally harmful because we encourage their behaviour and they get used to that, not mentioning the fact that we already feed them.

“I think sometimes this creates a beggars’ network. I remember that my father went to work very hard as a migrant in Australia so I could go to seminary. So he has experienced in his own skin the discomfort of poverty and the noble virtue of gratitude.”

http://www.breitbart.com/faith/2017/01/ ... stupidity/

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 01-14-2017 08:44 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Andrex is bricking it

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 01-14-2017 09:14 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Just for interest, I have put off indefinitely a holiday to Europe/England :smirk: until it is clear WTF is happening over there and I am a little cheesed off. I am now looking into a Canada/Alaska trip :D

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 01-14-2017 09:19 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

What's there to be clear about ?

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 01-14-2017 10:36 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Whiskey 7 wrote:
Just for interest, I have put off indefinitely a holiday to Europe/England :smirk: until it is clear WTF is happening over there and I am a little cheesed off. I am now looking into a Canada/Alaska trip :D

LOL you sound like Drumpf with his Muslim ban shit.

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 01-14-2017 10:41 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:
What's there to be clear about ?

Maybe I have seen to many and recent media reports about European immigration problems and the Brexit dramas and that I am easily influenced. It just seems to me, all the way down here on an island in the southern hemisphere where I do have the 'she'll be right mate' attitude, that Europe is being invaded.

Maybe I should ask, is it going to get better or worse from a tourist point of view, that's' all.

re Transient and 'the Muslim ban shit'.
Hey I am no racist. It just appears to be an invasion or Borg assimilation of Europe...So we wait 20 -30 years :rolleyes:

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 01-14-2017 11:31 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Invasion? Their homes get bombed to shit, so they flee to the places in the world where it's safe to live. It's not like immigrants are all planning to take over Europe by gentrification in some deliberate plot. It's just cause and effect.

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 01-14-2017 11:47 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Like I said, I am no racist. Some of my best friends are black! Hey I can even agree to your 'cause and effect' but when they cause the indigenous people grief I get upset.

Look, I am somewhat remote from the troubles there and if there are any troubles there of course. Perhaps it is their minorities causing the grief: I will ponder and re-consider a European holiday.

Don't take offence as it is not intended :!:

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 01-14-2017 11:49 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Whiskey 7 wrote:
Like I said, I am no racist. Some of my best friends are black!

:olo: :olo: :olo:

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 01-14-2017 11:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Captain Mazda wrote:
Whiskey 7 wrote:
Like I said, I am no racist. Some of my best friends are black!

:olo: :olo: :olo:

Black, white, yellow, I can't see the funny (or racist) side here!

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 01-14-2017 11:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

We are all human aren't we?

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 01-14-2017 11:59 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The reminds me of the time recently when my employer, a recruiting agency employee got upset when I said a workmate had a golliwog hairstyle :!:

She almost fainted in a state of horror and disbelief that anyone could say the word, golliwog. I repeated to ensure I wasn't dreaming or something else.. I really couldn't understand her position when she tried to berate (reprimand) me for my totally innocent and what I believed to be a totally descriptive comment.

Do you to got upset if I say the word golliwog?
Is the word or mention of it racist? I think and hope not!

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 01-15-2017 12:23 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You may not be racist, but you sound incredibly ignorant, Whiskey

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 01-15-2017 12:59 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Whiskey, try Sweden for your vacation. I hear it's still pretty white up there, you'll love it. :up:

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 01-15-2017 01:01 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Also, this is golliwogg:

Wikipedia:
Quote:
The image of the doll has become the subject of controversy. Its depiction of black people has been accused of being racist, along with pickaninnies, minstrels, mammy figures, and other caricatures. The golliwog has been described as "the least known of the major anti-Black caricatures in the United States".[1] In recent years, changing political attitudes with regard to race have reduced the popularity and sales of golliwogs as toys. Manufacturers who have used golliwogs as a motif have either withdrawn them as an icon, or changed the name. In particular, the association of the golliwog with the pejorative term "wog" has resulted in use of alternative names such as "golly" and "golly doll".

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 01-15-2017 01:02 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Sure is a war zone over here. Yesterday someone in a car flashed at me when I was waiting to pull out. I'd stay away mate.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 01-15-2017 02:10 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

give up Jesus -> become "degenerate" -> ??? -> convert to Islam

ok :|

on a (perhaps not obviously) related note: people need to spend less time on social media

Bück Dich
Bück Dich
PostPosted: 01-15-2017 02:43 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Woah :olo:

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 01-15-2017 10:16 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:
Sure is a war zone over here. Yesterday someone in a car flashed at me when I was waiting to pull out. I'd stay away mate.

Holy fuck, I hope you're ok!

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 01-15-2017 11:01 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Im prepared!

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 01-16-2017 02:17 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Whiskey 7 wrote:
The reminds me of the time recently when my employer, a recruiting agency employee got upset when I said a workmate had a golliwog hairstyle :!:

She almost fainted in a state of horror and disbelief that anyone could say the word, golliwog. I repeated to ensure I wasn't dreaming or something else.. I really couldn't understand her position when she tried to berate (reprimand) me for my totally innocent and what I believed to be a totally descriptive comment.

Do you to got upset if I say the word golliwog?
Is the word or mention of it racist? I think and hope not!

It's weird that people might think you're racist if the only cultural reference point you have towards people leaving their hair in a 100% natural way is a racist cartoon.

Totally weird, you're right.

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 01-16-2017 03:03 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Sounds like you're both (Lars & Whiskey) getting your Euro related news from some very dubious sources. Namely arch bishops from Italy, wtf?

Having said that, a man with a beard stood pretty close to me this morning on the ferry and i was very worried for an islamic attack that would sink us all, but to my great relief he turned out to be a hipster instead of a radical. Whew, close call.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 01-16-2017 04:12 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You ok bro?

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 01-16-2017 04:13 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Captain Mazda wrote:
Doombrain wrote:

Holy fuck, I hope you're ok!

Badly shaken tbh

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 01-16-2017 04:20 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:
You ok bro?

Shakey but safe :up:

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 01-16-2017 04:29 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure religion as a whole is in decline. I wouldn't worry about muslims taking over, they'll eventually thin out until it's mostly an atheist/agnositc population. Or something along those lines. institutional religion needs to go away, it would do us well as a whole.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 01-16-2017 09:53 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ryoki wrote:
Having said that, a man with a beard stood pretty close to me this morning on the ferry and i was very worried for an islamic attack that would sink us all, but to my great relief he turned out to be a hipster instead of a radical. Whew, close call.

good thing you were on a ferry not a Paris nightclub or the offices of a satirical magazine!

close call indeed

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 01-16-2017 12:44 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ganemi wrote:

It's weird that people might think you're racist if the only cultural reference point you have towards people leaving their hair in a 100% natural way is a racist cartoon.

Totally weird, you're right.

Again, I am no racist!
In my childhood days we had golliwog dolls like you have Barbie dolls today and they were as common as Barbie dolls; not that I owned/played with dolls. There was no racist link at all.

Eraser wrote:
You may not be racist, but you sound incredibly ignorant, Whiskey

I think not! I have never been called ignorant though I have been called naive once.
I'll leave it there.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 01-16-2017 01:02 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:
I'm pretty sure religion as a whole is in decline. I wouldn't worry about muslims taking over, they'll eventually thin out until it's mostly an atheist/agnositc population. Or something along those lines. institutional religion needs to go away, it would do us well as a whole.

Classic view point of someone with no experience of other nations.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 01-16-2017 02:22 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Whiskey 7 wrote:
In my childhood days we had golliwog dolls like you have Barbie dolls today and they were as common as Barbie dolls

i had a golliwog when i was a little kid as well. never once connected it with black people

then again i grew up in NZ, where there are no black people :clownboat:

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 01-16-2017 02:32 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I never made a connection either.
Perhaps back then I should have said he had an afro hairstyle :smirk: so as not to draw offence.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 01-17-2017 04:27 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:
Κracus wrote:

Pretty sure statistics agree with me

It's just a matter of time until globalization sets in and with the dissemination of information via the internet it's harder and harder for religions to pull the wool over the general populations eyes. That's not to say they won't try but I'm fairly confident humankind will see some kind of enlightenment unlike anything we've seen in the next 50 years.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 01-17-2017 04:48 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Based on current trends religion is expected to grow and atheism / agnostics and the like is expected to decline globally, the last I checked.

Religion in Europe and America is expected to decline percentage wise but have shrinking populations when compared to other countries. Religious people tend to be above the average when popping out kids n all.

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 01-17-2017 11:24 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hmm, not so sure about that, LosCHUNK. Imo, secularism is getting more wide spread pretty well most all over the world. In some countries faster than in others.
Can only speak for Germany, where maybe the most important figure for that process to kick in was Immanuel Kant. So, we already had 200 years of reconnaissance. A very important motor for secularism, emancipation and the uprising against any kind of feudalism.
I would agree that I'm not sure whether the muslimic world is yet ready for such a person coming from within.

And no, Whiskey, you don't need to fear directly for your life if you visit europe.
Do you know how many tourists in percentage from the total amount of tourists have been victims of the attacks of the last 3 years? And I'm not talking about western tourists, even eastern tourists have been victims.
I can't tell you for sure, I don't know the number for sure either. But my guess'd be under 1%.

And Lars, very good source for information. That site is not biased in any way, as the whole world knows by now.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 01-17-2017 11:45 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:
Doombrain wrote:

Pretty sure statistics agree with me

It's just a matter of time until globalization sets in and with the dissemination of information via the internet it's harder and harder for religions to pull the wool over the general populations eyes. That's not to say they won't try but I'm fairly confident humankind will see some kind of enlightenment unlike anything we've seen in the next 50 years.

Sure, because the guys taking the stats visit EVERY PERSON ON EARTH. Don't be so dumb.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.