Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Yum!

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Yum!

FuddyDuddy
FuddyDuddy
PostPosted: 01-14-2017 05:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Chinese restaurant is accused of serving human FEET to diners in Italy after gruesome image of rotting flesh is posted online by a waiter.

A Chinese restaurant has been accused of serving human feet after a waiter posted a gruesome picture - allegedly taken in its kitchen - on social media.
The grim photo shows what looks like two severed and partially decomposed human feet in a blue bowl.
It surfaced after a diner from Slovenia went with friends to a restaurant in Padua, in northern Italy and asked for the Chinese delicacy of bear paws.
The waiter, who was not named in reports, claims his picture of human feet were the 'bear paws' that were later served to the Slovenian and his friends.
After seeing the disturbing picture on social media, a regular Italian customer reported it to the authorities.
Police and food standards officials inspected the restaurant and found 55lbs of meat and frozen fish of doubtful origin.
They also found dirt and grease all over the refrigerators, on the floors and on the oven, reports said. Read More and graphic pictures of said feet at:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... aiter.html

Your Other Daddy
Your Other Daddy
PostPosted: 01-14-2017 07:01 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

thought you ate cum

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 01-14-2017 07:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So if its the feet of Bear Grylls the chinaman didnt lie... :olo:

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 01-14-2017 09:08 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Chinese Social Media...
A Paradox or FAKE NEWS!

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 01-14-2017 11:27 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm an insurance inspector and I have to check out restaurant kitchens all the time. Chinese restaurants are the worst, hands down. Once I went into a place with a mattress and pillow laying next to the cooking equipment, with little holes in the mattress from grease that spilled out of the fryolator. I tried to explain to the owner (hard to do due to her spotty English) that she can't have people sleeping in her kitchen. She seemed surprised at the notion and eventually tried to bribe me with free meals.

I also end up inspecting the same Chinese restaurants over and over, just under different business names with different owners. They last for 6 months to a year before inspections catch up with them (be it food and safety, fire, liability insurance or some other) and I start seeing a new name on the outside of the building. I suspect that the "owners" aren't really the true owner, but put their name on the papers so the place can open up, and the true owner just plays musical chairs with various restaurants for as long as they can get away with it before moving on to the next place.

I've seen enough shit inside Chinese restaurant kitchens to stop eating at any of them, period. It's a wonder I've never gotten food poisoning before. :down:

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 01-14-2017 12:59 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Chinese food is disgusting to begin with, mostly piles of greased up garbage meat deep-fried to hell and beyond.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.