Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Requiem for the American Dream (documentary)

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Requiem for the American Dream (documentary)

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 01-11-2017 09:24 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

http://vebup.com/requiem-american-dream

i'm still astonished this guy survived 2016

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 01-11-2017 11:12 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Well... sacrifices had to be made for him to live.

Extreme evil
Extreme evil
PostPosted: 01-11-2017 11:27 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

he seems very spry for his age, not a day over 80

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 01-12-2017 04:16 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It's actually pretty interesting. I watched half last night, gonna watch the other half tonight probably.

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 01-12-2017 06:18 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
Quote:
Chomsky’s own activism and political involvement as well as diving into his profound insight on the death of the middle class and the end of functioning democracy.

The 'profound insight' of a Hillary backer, lol? :|

I find it kind of hard to believe that he backed Hillary.

The middle class died when it looked the other way on corruption, endless wars, and a government that was more invested in murdering poor people for carrying medicine, then stopping real criminals or terrorists.

I don't know why people need to make our problems more complicated than they need to be.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 01-12-2017 06:19 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I wouldn't say he's a Hillary backer, it was a case of choosing between trump and hillary and he chose hillary. I can't say I blame him even though I dislike her too.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 01-12-2017 09:41 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:

are you fucking daft? the closest he came to endorsing any presidential candidate was (surprise surprise) Sanders, and even that was a kinda tentative

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 01-12-2017 09:46 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:

:olo:
Okay then.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 01-12-2017 11:05 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You're getting desperate, dude. :(

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 01-12-2017 05:09 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It doesn't matter how anti-Hillary you are, memph says you're with her unless you're suckling Trump's tiny orange knob and begging for more.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.