Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Admins

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Admins

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 05-23-2005 03:49 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Could we add the word 'old' to the censored words list please.

sorry soapboi, i'm just sick of you posting that word.

Necro
Necro
PostPosted: 05-23-2005 03:57 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 05-23-2005 03:58 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

busetibi wrote:
http://c6.org/toogle/index.php?phrase=old

nice one.

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 05-23-2005 04:01 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

or just tell him to stop doing that.

also make him stop posting "lol noob" whenever he disagrees with someone :icon14:

we should call it "soaping up a thread"

True Nightmare
True Nightmare
PostPosted: 05-23-2005 07:06 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:

or just remove everything soap says.

and while we're at it same goes for that o'dium tard.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 05-23-2005 07:17 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

busetibi wrote:
http://c6.org/toogle/index.php?phrase=old

Weird, I see "dol" over and over again, heh. :)

social engineer
social engineer
PostPosted: 05-23-2005 10:47 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

trailing sentences...

PostPosted: 05-23-2005 11:09 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

admins close this thread pls

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 05-23-2005 11:14 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Wow, you seem really concerned with this message board, nerd.

social engineer
social engineer
PostPosted: 05-23-2005 11:16 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Keep It Real wrote:

KIR for mod.

Who's that man, Mommy?
Who's that man, Mommy?
PostPosted: 05-23-2005 11:19 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Keep It Real wrote:

lol... this must have been the first 'close plz' in 2 years. idiot.

PostPosted: 05-23-2005 11:23 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

oh shit, lol, here comes Q3W's historian to son me with his forum knowledge :lol:

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 05-23-2005 11:29 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

+JuggerNaut+ wrote:
trailing sentences...

why what hey its new now ey

social engineer
social engineer
PostPosted: 05-23-2005 11:45 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Billy Bellend wrote:
+JuggerNaut+ wrote:
trailing sentences...

why what hey its new now ey

not really old there has been

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 05-23-2005 11:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

hehe hey your lightin my fire :puke:

I nose it!
I nose it!
PostPosted: 05-23-2005 11:52 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Keep It Real wrote:
oh shit, lol, here comes Q3W's historian to son me with his forum knowledge :lol:

fuck off cunt.

PostPosted: 05-23-2005 10:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nightshade wrote:
Wow, you seem really concerned with this message board, nerd.

13698 posts :lol:

Soccer Practice!
Soccer Practice!
PostPosted: 05-23-2005 11:07 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

MKJ wrote:
or just tell him to stop doing that.

also make him stop posting "lol noob" whenever he disagrees with someone :icon14:

we should call it "soaping up a thread"

Fuck off cunt

Doombrain wrote:
Could we add the word 'old' to the censored words list please.

Eat me.. i got that stupid "old" shit from here in the first place..

It curdled, and then I couldn't drink it. So I mixed it with some water, and it was alright again.

I am now sick.

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 05-23-2005 11:47 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol. noob lol...

Soccer Practice!
Soccer Practice!
PostPosted: 05-24-2005 12:01 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

MKJ wrote:
lol. noob lol...

lol cunt lol

It curdled, and then I couldn't drink it. So I mixed it with some water, and it was alright again.

I am now sick.

social engineer
social engineer
PostPosted: 05-24-2005 12:12 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Privates Investigator
Privates Investigator
PostPosted: 05-24-2005 12:13 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Anything for you doombrain

SOAPboy wrote:
You happen to be out of your league when it comes to games.. so fuck off..

GONNAFISTYA wrote:

I saw
the "Fist Signal" and
came runnin.

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 05-24-2005 12:14 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:icon19: not young

Soccer Practice!
Soccer Practice!
PostPosted: 05-24-2005 12:15 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

old

lmfao

I am now sick.

PostPosted: 05-24-2005 12:16 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

soapboy what have you even done all day, you should clean your room so you can say you did something at least!

Soccer Practice!
Soccer Practice!
PostPosted: 05-24-2005 12:17 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Keep It Real wrote:
soapboy what the hell have you done all day, you should clean your room so you can say you did something at least!

um... ive cleaned around the apt.. um.. and i ate, and um, drove my truck for a while.. o_O

I am now sick.

PostPosted: 05-24-2005 12:17 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

SOAPboy wrote:
Keep It Real wrote:
soapboy what the hell have you done all day, you should clean your room so you can say you did something at least!

um... ive cleaned around the apt.. um.. and i ate, and um, drove my truck for a while.. o_O

socialization noob

:lol:

Privates Investigator
Privates Investigator
PostPosted: 05-24-2005 12:18 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

sup BT?

SOAPboy wrote:
You happen to be out of your league when it comes to games.. so fuck off..

GONNAFISTYA wrote:

I saw
the "Fist Signal" and
came runnin.

Soccer Practice!
Soccer Practice!
PostPosted: 05-24-2005 12:18 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Keep It Real wrote:
SOAPboy wrote:
Keep It Real wrote:

socialization noob

Why..

The truth is, i dont like people.. im not going to go out, and meet them.. if i happen to run into someone thats interesting, i might talk to them, but im not going to go out of my way to find them..

thanks but people are shit, and you are a prime example of what wigger culture im trying to keep away from..

I am now sick.

PostPosted: 05-24-2005 12:22 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

SOAPboy wrote:
Keep It Real wrote:
SOAPboy wrote:
Keep It Real wrote:

socialization noob

Why..

The truth is, i dont like people.. im not going to go out, and meet them.. if i happen to run into someone thats interesting, i might talk to them, but im not going to go out of my way to find them..

thanks but people are shit, and you are a prime example of what wigger culture im trying to keep away from..

the truth is you are insecure and judge people you don't understand. Half of the posts you make here make absolutely no sense in real life context, pretty sad!

PostPosted: 05-24-2005 12:23 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Dave wrote:
sup BT?

just coolin, im posting from my new condo, stealing the neighbors' wireless..

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 05-24-2005 12:24 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

SOAPboy wrote:
Why..

Go here: :lol:

Soccer Practice!
Soccer Practice!
PostPosted: 05-24-2005 12:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Keep It Real wrote:
SOAPboy wrote:
Keep It Real wrote:
SOAPboy wrote:
Keep It Real wrote:

socialization noob

Why..

the truth is you are insecure and judge people you don't understand. Half of the posts you make here make absolutely no sense in real life context, pretty sad!

No i dont judge people i dont understand..

Take casedogg for example.. hes wigger to the bone, and id consider us really good friends..

You on the other hand, are a fucking twat..

I am now sick.

Privates Investigator
Privates Investigator
PostPosted: 05-24-2005 12:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Keep It Real wrote:
Dave wrote:
sup BT?

just coolin, im posting from my new condo, stealing the neighbors' wireless..

My [LOL RACISM]

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 05-24-2005 12:27 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:o!

Last edited by shaft on 05-24-2005 12:28 AM, edited 2 times in total.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.