Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Can't be bothered to organize your Android phone?

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Can't be bothered to organize your Android phone?

FuddyDuddy
FuddyDuddy
PostPosted: 01-03-2017 06:48 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

With just a tap or two, you can quickly locate any app or contact. Like iOS' Spotlight, FastKey is a huge time-saver.

Anything iOS can do, Android can do better, right? Or maybe it's the other way around? Bottom line: If there's a particular feature built into one platform, chances are good you can emulate it on the other.

Take Spotlight search, one of my favorite iOS capabilities. Tap a few letters and you can quickly locate an app, contact or just about anything else on the web or your device. It can be a big time-saver, especially when the alternative is manually sifting through the data yourself. More and link:

https://www.cnet.com/news/add-spotlight ... o-android/

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 01-03-2017 07:19 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So, Google Now then?

Risen From The Ashes
Risen From The Ashes
PostPosted: 01-04-2017 03:40 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It looks pretty though.

I use Nova Launcher on my phone.

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 01-04-2017 04:38 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

PhoeniX wrote:
I use Nova Launcher on my phone.

Same :up:

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.