Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Made a GIR wallpaper (Invader Zim)

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: 

Soccer Practice!
Soccer Practice!
PostPosted: 05-22-2005 05:41 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Keep It Real wrote:
i guess thats pretty neat if youre into that show but most adults i know dont like cartoons.

Boring adults dont like cartoons.. you know, the ones that never laugh and only get joy out of working.. -_-

It curdled, and then I couldn't drink it. So I mixed it with some water, and it was alright again.

I am now sick.

PostPosted: 05-22-2005 05:45 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

SOAPboy wrote:
Keep It Real wrote:
i guess thats pretty neat if youre into that show but most adults i know dont like cartoons.

Boring adults dont like cartoons.. you know, the ones that never laugh and only get joy out of working.. -_-

What kind of ridiculous japanese assumption is this. I have a lot of things in my life that bring me joy. I take myself and my money seriously but its insane to say that watching television made for children makes you more interesting of a person.

Do the chickens have large talons?
PostPosted: 05-22-2005 05:47 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Keep It Real wrote:
SOAPboy wrote:
Keep It Real wrote:

What kind of ridiculous japanese assumption is this. I have a lot of things in my life that bring me joy. I take myself and my money seriously but its insane to say that watching television made for children makes you more interesting of a person.

well we know what the thread is about and you don't, making you less and less interesting.

go home nancy boy

PostPosted: 05-22-2005 06:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

bitWISE wrote:
ToxicBug wrote:
CRT monitors have a 4:3 ratio. 1280x960 is 4:3, anyone who is using 1280x1024 (5:4) on a CRT monitor gets a squished image.

960 is squished because you're rendering fewer rows. Have you ever tried switching? Or are you just trying to hide the fact you have a shit monitor that can't support it?

my 17" monitor can go upto 1600x1200@75hz. Its not shit.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 05-22-2005 06:12 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

SOAPboy wrote:
on a lighter note.. not much into zim anymore but yeah looks real nice with my icons..

Hey you think you could take a screenie of your desktop? Or point me toward your icons so I can get an idea of what it looks like? A Zim theme might not look too shabby. :D

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 05-22-2005 06:14 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kills On Site wrote:
I love Invader Zim, if my avatar didn't give it away, I have the first DVD, need to get the second one.
I say we send Keep It Real to A ROOM WITH A MOOSE! for those that watch IZ

Bah, he's just a hideous creature of meat and hair.

Soccer Practice!
Soccer Practice!
PostPosted: 05-22-2005 06:21 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Transient wrote:
SOAPboy wrote:
on a lighter note.. not much into zim anymore but yeah looks real nice with my icons..

Hey you think you could take a screenie of your desktop? Or point me toward your icons so I can get an idea of what it looks like? A Zim theme might not look too shabby. :D

Just default icons.. the games just happen to match :icon19:

It curdled, and then I couldn't drink it. So I mixed it with some water, and it was alright again.

I am now sick.

Soccer Practice!
Soccer Practice!
PostPosted: 05-22-2005 06:21 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Keep It Real wrote:
SOAPboy wrote:
Keep It Real wrote:

It makes you a boring cunt seeing as you cant find the ADULT humor wraped up in the childs package..

I am now sick.

PostPosted: 05-22-2005 06:38 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

wow man do you know how to hold a conversation at all?

you just called another man a cunt in a discussion about tv. get a hold of yourself.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 05-22-2005 06:40 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

SOAPboy wrote:
Just default icons.. the games just happen to match :icon19:

D'oh! :lol:

PostPosted: 05-22-2005 06:43 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Keep It Real wrote:
I'm a cock swallowing love handle throating cunt

social engineer
social engineer
PostPosted: 05-22-2005 06:45 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

looks good, but a bit busy for me. A for effort.

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 05-22-2005 06:52 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Pretty cool. Just not my thing.

Soccer Practice!
Soccer Practice!
PostPosted: 05-22-2005 07:13 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Keep It Real wrote:
wow man do you know how to hold a conversation at all?

you just called another man a cunt in a discussion about tv. get a hold of yourself.

Take it to R&R you bitch.. nobody here gives a fuck what you say..

I am now sick.

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 05-22-2005 07:52 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Keep It Real wrote:

:dork: define adults.

PostPosted: 05-22-2005 07:55 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

you know what an adult is, you're an adult if youre a man with a life and interests. Why are you asking me?

True Nightmare
True Nightmare
PostPosted: 05-22-2005 08:01 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Your an adult if you have matured or reached legal age.

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 05-22-2005 08:03 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Keep It Real wrote:
you know what an adult is, you're an adult if youre a man with a life and interests. Why are you asking me?

What I'm really wondering about is why did you post that? If you're not into cartoons, stay out of the thread.

And if you're not into cartoons, maybe you've just seen the wrong ones. You could try The Simpsons which is a classic of course. And Futurama, or something wackier like The Ren and Stimpy Show which is ace =)

True Nightmare
True Nightmare
PostPosted: 05-22-2005 08:07 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

What about South Park?

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 05-22-2005 08:14 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I just mentioned the ones I usually see. South Park is ace also :) and Beavis and Butthead :) Oh, must not forget Happy Tree Friends :D

PostPosted: 05-22-2005 08:15 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

netrex wrote:
Keep It Real wrote:

What I'm really wondering about is why did you post that? If you're not into cartoons, stay out of the thread.

And if you're not into cartoons, maybe you've just seen the wrong ones. You could try The Simpsons which is a classic of course. And Futurama, or something wackier like The Ren and Stimpy Show which is ace =)

I'm not knocking anyone for liking cartoons. To me cartoons are dumb because the comedy is immature and unsophisticated. Pretty much all the laughs come from goofy behavior of the characters. I'm not a goofy person, and I like a lot of comedy. I like The Chapelle show because its real, its serious, but its also hilarious. But I don't judge people who like cartoons, its whatever.

PostPosted: 05-22-2005 08:29 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

not really dude im just trying to have a conversation about cartoons, what are you doing?

Soccer Practice!
Soccer Practice!
PostPosted: 05-22-2005 08:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Keep It Real wrote:
netrex wrote:
Keep It Real wrote:

I'm not knocking anyone for liking cartoons. To me cartoons are dumb because the comedy is immature and unsophisticated. Pretty much all the laughs come from goofy behavior of the characters. I'm not a goofy person, and I like a lot of comedy. I like The Chapelle show because its real, its serious, but its also hilarious. But I don't judge people who like cartoons, its whatever.

Chapelle show, is real, and serious...

Dude that show is worse than fart jokes, its pathetic and unfunny..

I am now sick.

PostPosted: 05-22-2005 08:55 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

oh ok pathetic and unfunny, a lot of people are confused i guess!

The brilliance of Chapelle show is the way he approaches real issues in a hilarious way. The Mad Real World sketch is one of my favorites, it gets into situations where whites are the minority and the problems that arise. Jokes like these break down a lot of misconceptions for people and I think its real funny.

True Nightmare
True Nightmare
PostPosted: 05-22-2005 08:56 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

South Park owns Chapelle show.

PostPosted: 05-22-2005 08:57 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Stoner wrote:

Do you say things like "South Park owns Chapelle show" in real life??

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 05-22-2005 09:03 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I could. Only in norwegian though. Depends who I talk to of course.

True Nightmare
True Nightmare
PostPosted: 05-22-2005 09:08 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Y'know, I never even post in this forum, but I'm going to have to speak up just to throw my vote in with the "he's a cunt" crowd, unless this is someone's alt just trying to stir shit, in which case, well...that would be my vote then too, I guess.

Keep It Real wrote:

Do you bear such a strong resemblance to a gigantic douchebag full of assholes in real life?

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 05-22-2005 09:11 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hey there fella. *waves*

PostPosted: 05-22-2005 09:12 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

pjw wrote:
Y'know, I never even post in this forum, but I'm going to have to speak up just to throw my vote in with the "he's a cunt" crowd, unless this is someone's alt just trying to stir shit, in which case, well...that would be my vote then too, I guess.

Keep It Real wrote:

Do you bear such a strong resemblance to a gigantic douchebag full of assholes in real life?

Seems like youre getting pretty worked up over there, remember this is a discussion about television here!

PostPosted: 05-22-2005 09:17 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

riddla wrote:
nah, any thread you post in automatically changes subject to why you're such a cunt.

i get girls and make money, you post on the internet on antidepressants :lol:

True Nightmare
True Nightmare
PostPosted: 05-22-2005 09:26 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Keep It Real wrote:
Stoner wrote:

Yea.

PostPosted: 05-22-2005 09:29 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

true.

True Nightmare
True Nightmare
PostPosted: 05-22-2005 09:31 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scourge34 wrote:
Hey there fella. *waves*

Hey bud. :) What the hell am I doing in GD? Oh yeah.

Keep It Real wrote:
Seems like youre getting pretty worked up over there, remember this is a discussion about television here!

I would ask you all to observe that he changed the subject rather than answering the question. What does this tell us? Image

/me wanders back to LE...

social engineer
social engineer
PostPosted: 05-23-2005 01:19 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Keep It Real for mod

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.