Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        I hate the rain

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: 

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 05-23-2005 12:40 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

dude, yer talking to a person who was convinced he was vulcan :icon19:

PostPosted: 05-23-2005 12:41 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

haha he thought he was a vulcan?

PostPosted: 05-23-2005 01:01 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

No, they're just full of shit and like to exagerate anything I say.

Approaching the singularity
Approaching the singularity
PostPosted: 05-23-2005 01:03 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

no you said you felt like a vulcan

God
God
PostPosted: 05-23-2005 01:13 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol vulcan lol

PostPosted: 05-23-2005 01:56 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Grudge wrote:

No I was discussing whether or not it was possible to have no emotions. The reason for this is because we're all logical beings but we're constantly influenced by biological chemicals which give us emotions and fuels our needs and desires. If you could train yourself not to act on these impulses you would have more control over your life and goals. It's a lot like zen actualy which already exists. You guys just don't understand wtf I'm talking about half the time cause it's either over your heads or I just explain it bad which happens, I'm not english.

PostPosted: 05-23-2005 01:57 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

whats the point of having goals if they're not emotionally influenced. Is that even possible?

PostPosted: 05-23-2005 02:47 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Keep It Real wrote:
whats the point of having goals if they're not emotionally influenced. Is that even possible?

The goal is to be in complete harmony with everything around you, to be in a perfect zen like state. It would be an incredible feeling o have complete control over every aspect of your life. Even if it were for just a moment. I'm guessing buddhist and monks often refer to this as a state of enlightnment. Or whatever the term is they use.

God
God
PostPosted: 05-23-2005 03:08 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kracus wrote:
Keep It Real wrote:

The goal is to be in complete harmony with everything around you, to be in a perfect zen like state. It would be an incredible feeling o have complete control over every aspect of your life. Even if it were for just a moment. I'm guessing buddhist and monks often refer to this as a state of enlightnment. Or whatever the term is they use.

Kracus you seriously have to be one of the biggest idiots I "know". I mean, I could put you next to a drooling retard and they would still be ahead of you. Why? Because they at least know they're a retard.

PostPosted: 05-23-2005 03:12 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Jackal, your opinon on anything will never mean anything to me. So you can cease and desist because you're a repetetive boring motherfucker. I KNOW you don't like me. If you have something new to say be my guest.

Last edited by Guest on 05-23-2005 03:26 PM, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 05-23-2005 03:16 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kracus wrote:
So you can cease and desist. I KNOW you don't like me.

:paranoid: :lol:

God
God
PostPosted: 05-23-2005 04:00 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

hahahahaha

Rationalis
Rationalis
PostPosted: 05-23-2005 04:21 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kracus wrote:
Grudge wrote:

No I was discussing whether or not it was possible to have no emotions.

To have NO emotions is certainly not equivalent to having some CONTROL over them. You'll be on much safer ground if you drop talk of the former and stick to the latter.

PostPosted: 05-23-2005 04:31 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah well that's basicly what I meant. Like I said, I choose a poor way to explain things sometimes. Not my fault I'm not english. It's not like it's difficult to get what I mean by probing instead of just going off the fucking chart every time.

4days Joined: 15 Apr 2002
PostPosted: 05-23-2005 04:32 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You guys just don't understand wtf kracus is talking about half the time cause it's either over your heads or he just explains it bad which happens, he's not english.

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 05-23-2005 05:01 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

live long and prosper kracapuss

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 05-23-2005 11:56 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kracus wrote:
Grudge wrote:

No I was discussing whether or not it was possible to have no emotions. The reason for this is because we're all logical beings but we're constantly influenced by biological chemicals which give us emotions and fuels our needs and desires. If you could train yourself not to act on these impulses you would have more control over your life and goals. It's a lot like zen actualy which already exists. You guys just don't understand wtf I'm talking about half the time cause it's either over your heads or I just explain it bad which happens, I'm not english.

shut it you twat. you created a thread about being afraid you had no emotions and how you were possibly a "vulcan" :icon19: dont try n deny it, everyone here knows its true - it was one of the many Kracus Depression Threads :icon19:

eejit

so hows that company going you own?
(btw the phone's ringing)

PostPosted: 05-24-2005 10:54 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Sorry you're smoking crack.

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 05-24-2005 11:09 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

no show, dude.
better tell us you were on E, thatd make it more plausible

ofcourse when you're "on E" it really means you're "home alone contemplating suicide while churning out halfwitted ideas".

so hows that fishtank coming? or are you too busy with that company you own where you can get fired for browsing q3w?

PostPosted: 05-24-2005 11:10 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

MKJ wrote:
no show, dude.
better tell us you were on E, thatd make it more plausible

ofcourse when you're "on E" it really means you're "home alone contemplating suicide while churning out halfwitted ideas".

so hows that fishtank coming? or are you too busy with that company you own where you can get fired for browsing q3w?

You smoke crack.

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 05-24-2005 11:12 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

so was that before or after you went crabfishing in alaska?

PostPosted: 05-24-2005 11:14 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I've never been crabfishing in alaska crackhead.

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 05-24-2005 11:17 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

neither have you done all the other things you posted here. get the phone please

so i hear snoop dogg throws a mad party huh? did everybody come to yer house again cause you "didnt feel like going out -again"? ofcourse that means you were home alone, again, masterminding another streetwise idea

PostPosted: 05-24-2005 11:20 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:icon19:

Wow, you must live a very secluded life.

PostPosted: 05-24-2005 11:21 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Smoking crack!

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 05-24-2005 11:23 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

telemarketing internet hardman alert

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 05-24-2005 11:23 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kracus wrote:
Actualy I'm at work, browsing the net cause I have nothing to do

PostPosted: 05-24-2005 11:26 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I hate to sound like Geoff here but I feel MKJ might be a little jealous. :icon19:

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 05-24-2005 11:31 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

yes, i wish i lead an imaginary life :(

PostPosted: 05-24-2005 11:32 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You probably do. Play any MMORPG's lately?

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 05-24-2005 11:34 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i know! delete the thread, like you used to do :icon14:

(phones ringing again. pick it up already, maybe its yer supermodel friend or snoopdogg wanting to smoke 12oz with you)

PostPosted: 05-24-2005 11:39 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I know, why don't you admit that you have no life and we can get on with ours and stop having to put up with your bent up angst. :icon19:

oldskool
oldskool
PostPosted: 05-24-2005 11:41 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

MKJ wrote:
neither have you done all the other things you posted here. get the phone please

so i hear snoop dogg throws a mad party huh? did everybody come to yer house again cause you "didnt feel like going out -again"? ofcourse that means you were home alone, again, masterminding another streetwise idea

roofles, you've read and remembered all the shit kracapuss' posted.
MKJ is right.

lol, vulcan, lol.

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 05-24-2005 11:43 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kracus wrote:
Anyhow it doesn't matter anymore since this is the last I'll be discussing on this retarded topic.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 05-24-2005 11:47 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
kracus will never know love :tear:

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.