Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        I hate the rain

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: I hate the rain

PostPosted: 05-22-2005 09:44 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It really sucks. But I'm curious, do you find rain causes a smell like say, weed, smell stronger if you walk through the rain or does the rain dampen the smell?

PostPosted: 05-22-2005 09:45 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i never smoked weed outside in the rain, dude

PostPosted: 05-22-2005 09:46 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nah you smoke it inside dude. Then you walk outside, it's raining and you get to your destination. Smell stronger or weaker?

PostPosted: 05-22-2005 09:48 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

How do you smell weed after you smoke it? Maybe if I smelled my fingers or something...but i dont think hummidity would have much of an effect.

PostPosted: 05-22-2005 09:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

riddla wrote:
you smell like an idiot.

You can't smell like an idiot but you can look like one if you said something an idiot would say like smelling idiots.

God
God
PostPosted: 05-22-2005 09:53 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kracus wrote:
riddla wrote:
you smell like an idiot.

You can't smell like an idiot but you can look like one if you said something an idiot would say like smelling idiots.

God
God
PostPosted: 05-22-2005 09:53 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

everybody read what kracus said, then laugh.

!Berserker!
!Berserker!
PostPosted: 05-22-2005 09:56 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kracus wrote:
riddla wrote:
you smell like an idiot.

That really didn't help.

PostPosted: 05-22-2005 09:56 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

What's this a step by step now?

Do the chickens have large talons?
PostPosted: 05-22-2005 10:00 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

you guys are fucking harsh lol

PostPosted: 05-22-2005 10:18 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hey Kracus, have you ever noticed having sex with girls feels differently when you're high? It makes the pussy feel a little different, i suppose. Such a bizarre phenomenon!! A texture thing or something. What do you think?

Trainee
Trainee
PostPosted: 05-22-2005 10:35 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I never smoke a weed in rain, but one think is for sure: rain really is sucks, and I really don't like rain.

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 05-22-2005 10:36 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kracus

PostPosted: 05-22-2005 10:42 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Billy Bellend wrote:
Kracus

:lol:

Related to this
Related to this
PostPosted: 05-22-2005 10:58 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

fucking stoners :lol:

PostPosted: 05-22-2005 10:59 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Keep It Real wrote:
Hey Kracus, have you ever noticed having sex with girls feels differently when you're high? It makes the pussy feel a little different, i suppose. Such a bizarre phenomenon!! A texture thing or something. What do you think?

Try it on E and get back to me.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 05-22-2005 12:13 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kracus lol

Cobalt Adrenaline
Cobalt Adrenaline
PostPosted: 05-22-2005 12:48 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kracus wrote:
Keep It Real wrote:

Try it on E and get back to me.

try standing in the rain on e...

PostPosted: 05-22-2005 01:10 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I did that last night actualy...

PostPosted: 05-22-2005 05:00 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kracus wrote:

watch out for this cool dude, he seems surely to be emersed in the drug culture!!!!

By the way does anyone notice that joints smoke smoother if you mix it with oregano and catnip in a blender :icon14:

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 05-22-2005 11:46 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kracus wrote:

were you hanging with your buddy Snoop Dogg and your 9mm from your car?
were you guys partying and did you hang out with some kinda hot blondes -one of which is a model but isnt the most attractive one - afterwards and then blowing them off cause you have to hang with your buddies the dealers?

great life, man. really.

pick up the phone :icon10:

PostPosted: 05-22-2005 11:59 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

MKJ wrote:
Kracus wrote:

were you hanging with your buddy Snoop Dogg and your 9mm from your car?
were you guys partying and did you hang out with some kinda hot blondes -one of which is a model but isnt the most attractive one - afterwards and then blowing them off cause you have to hang with your buddies the dealers?

great life, man. really.

pick up the phone :icon10:

:lol:

Kracus, does it blow your internet high when you humiliate yourself trying to be down online?

PostPosted: 05-23-2005 11:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Lol, no you losers just don't get out enough. If you really WANT to know. I did E for the first time this weekend in about 3 months.

I went out to a friends house to have some beers. That really hot chick my old roomate used to date. I don't talk to the guy anymore and she's not seeing him.

Anyway, I had some Mikes Hard Lemonade, That's a pretty gay drink though so you might ask why? Because I drank so much beer the night before I really thought the taste of beer just didn't agree with me. Afterwards we went out to a bar where me and hottie hung out.

Ironicly, this is the same girl that I was going out to meet last Thursday after I left work but I left 15 minutes late because I got caught up chatting online.

When I got to the bar the girls that were showing up were gone but the girl I was there to meet up with hadn't been able to make it so I did something else that night.

After the bars I took the girl to a rave, which is why I was on E, and we stayed there till 6am and it was RAINING all night last night, hence I was in the RAIN on E that night.

There ya go MKJ, an example of what life is like if it doesn't revolve around a computer 24/7.

PostPosted: 05-23-2005 11:54 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

why would anyone ever do E or mushrooms or acid

You have to live a careless exisitance if you would do that kind of shit to yourself and rewire your brain with chemicals

Reality is real enough dude..

PostPosted: 05-23-2005 11:58 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The question isn't why anyone else would do it it's whether you do or don't want to do it. If you don't good for you, if you do don't abuse it.

PostPosted: 05-23-2005 12:00 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Keep It Real wrote:

Quote:
why would anyone ever do E or mushrooms or acid

You have to live a careless exisitance if you would do that kind of shit to yourself and rewire your brain with chemicals

Reality is real enough dude..

way to completely contradict yourself

PostPosted: 05-23-2005 12:01 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kracus wrote:
The question isn't why anyone else would do it it's whether you do or don't want to do it. If you don't good for you, if you do don't abuse it.

im asking you why you want to do it knowing it rewires your brain

PostPosted: 05-23-2005 12:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

weed doesnt change reality and i was joking aout having sex high okay dude, alright, later

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 05-23-2005 12:05 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kracus wrote:
Well since I own the place I really don't give a fuck, however since you feel the need to get a person fired over a message board, possibly completely ruin their life over a FUCKING MESSAGE BOARD I can honestly say I feel fucking sorry for you.

:icon19: kracus

Last edited by MKJ on 05-23-2005 12:11 PM, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 05-23-2005 12:07 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

riddla wrote:
Keep It Real = walking oxymoron. Emphasis on moron.

have you ever uttered strange things like this to real people? how did they react.

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 05-23-2005 12:10 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:icon19:

PostPosted: 05-23-2005 12:11 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Keep It Real wrote:
Kracus wrote:

Do some research first.

PostPosted: 05-23-2005 12:18 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kracus wrote:
Keep It Real wrote:
Kracus wrote:

Do some research first.

I'm a psychology major, and though i don't know how MDMA works exactly, I know that it floods the brain with seretonin which makes a strong emotional experience and also fucks your reality up, on high doses you can not act normal. During strong emotional experiences, the body releases hormones that increase memory. When this happens the connections in your brain change rapidly and your brain wiring changes. This stuff happens naturally, thats why MDMA affects us, but when we're fucked up it all happens fast and unnaturally. I just don't see the point.

PostPosted: 05-23-2005 12:32 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Well MDMA doesn't actualy flood the brain with Seretonin it tricks seretonin cells into working overdrive basicly depleting the cell. It's a lot more intense than working out which also causes the release of seretonin.

This drug was a prescription drug and concidered safe. In all my experiences with MDMA I've had nothing but predictable experiences, each has been the same so long as the source of the MDMA was reliable. It's not always and you can get pills with anything form Caffein to Heroin in them along with MDMA. MDMA also causes a speed like sensation that keeps you awake. Similar to taking a large dose of caffein pills or speed.

The seretonin cells regenerate and the ammount of MDMA required to cause any damage in a mouse was something rediculous like 500mg. A human sized pill is usualy anywhere in between 75MG and 100MG.

Studies done on monkeys showed no ill signs of prolongued use. These monkeys were divided into two groups. Once that had access to a limited number of pills and a group that had unlimited access. Both groups showed signs of effect on the brain while on E and months afterwards but both groups recovered. The recommended time for E's effect to completely leave a body seems to be about a month. However prolongued abuse can make it take longer.

The only deaths that have come from MDMA have either been from severe dehydration since people weren't drinking enough fluids or foolishly drinking alcohol and dancing up a storm. Or from bad pills mixed with other substances.

The effects of E is like a feeling of euphoria. Everything tastes, looks, feels, smells better. Things are brighter, sometimes you'll see streaks of light. It's like being stoned without the hazy feeling and it makes you extremly happy and much more talkative. For me it's great because I'm a quite guy, I don't say much. This helps me out a little to have a better time when I'm out.

PostPosted: 05-23-2005 12:38 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You're using the drug to change your reality because it helps you make the choices you want to make (partying, socializing, not being shy). Realize that you can do this without E. Just worry about behaving instead of worrying how to behave. As you get used to doing this your mind will calm down and it'll come naturally. Everything you do on E you can do when you're not. I think if you think you have real problems with social anxiety the safe thing to do is talk to a psychiatrist and not look for a party drug to help you...

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.