Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Shooting in Munich, South Germany

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Shooting in Munich, South Germany

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 07-23-2016 02:48 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Well, no need to actually include any information here. Google or Tor search are your friends to do research...

I just want to know - what do you think about it? It's just few hundred of kilometers from Czech borders and people here are getting a little more scared. Similar attacks were in France last time, then in Brusel and again in France. Now in Germany, our neighbour! How much time it will take before these attacks will arrive to Prague, Brno, Ostrava, Pilsen or any other Czech city, including my home, Aussig?

Tell me, how do you see that issue and what should be done to keep those attacks outside our borders and better outside the borders of Europe... I want to know your opinions.

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 07-23-2016 05:24 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Fuck me
It's madness in this world of ours :(

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 07-23-2016 05:28 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Reporting from Munich, but from a quarter far away from where the shooting happened.
At this point, nothing is really clear about the shooter. Whether it was just amoc or an islamic background. We do have quarters in Munich with low level income, comparable to the banlieues in Paris. That just as a side note. Nothing is clear, as I said.

CZghost wrote:
Well, no need to actually include any information here. Google or Tor search are your friends to do research...

I just want to know - what do you think about it? It's just few hundred of kilometers from Czech borders and people here are getting a little more scared. Similar attacks were in France last time, then in Brusel and again in France. Now in Germany, our neighbour! How much time it will take before these attacks will arrive to Prague, Brno, Ostrava, Pilsen or any other Czech city, including my home, Aussig?

I can't tell. Look at the situation in your country or in your city. Are there severe differences in income in certain quarters? Are there "ghettos"? How is your country doing in international diplomacy? Is it at war with islamic countries? Decide for yourself.

CZghost wrote:
Tell me, how do you see that issue and what should be done to keep those attacks outside our borders and better outside the borders of Europe... I want to know your opinions.

We can't keep them outside. The reasons they happen are, in part, born in our own social infrastructure. Actually, I was expecting something like this happening in Munich at some time for the past 4 years or so. I don't want to speculate about the backstory in this very case, thus I shut up :).

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 07-23-2016 05:33 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

welcome to the new normal: random attacks on civilians by random nutters, islamists, quasi-islamist nutters, non-islamist-just-bored-nutters, and assorted other nutters not previously listed :dts:

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 07-23-2016 05:35 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

That was so well said :D

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 07-23-2016 05:35 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Don Carlos wrote:
Fuck me
It's madness in this world of ours :(

i imagine a future documentary on the history channel about the origins of what will come to known as The Great Disaster: "it all started in 2016, or as we now call it, The Year of Famous Deaths..."

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 07-23-2016 05:36 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ferrao10 wrote:
Actually, I was expecting something like this happening in Munich

funny, because Munich's normally such a quiet place

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 07-23-2016 05:44 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Fuck you.

We've had a lot of shit going on in Munich over the last 100 years, I am aware of that.

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 07-23-2016 06:11 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Well, we have a lot of troubles with gypsies in Aussig, Teplitz suffers from muslims. I was in Teplitz quarter which was full of muslims, there were even two-language shop signs - Czech and Arabic. That means that this whole quarter is moreless controled by muslims. Which I see wrong! Aussing is a lot better from muslims, but there are number of highly annoying gypsies, which do not respect our laws and police has almost no care about that. Imagine how this would get worse if a lot of muslims would enter Aussig. People without any noticeable education and without moral dependencies that results in massive rape like the one happened in Germany. That's how I see it. If Munich was attacked by terrorists, then it's really close to Czech borders and then we really need to IMMEDIATELY start solving this issue. Radicals are not the best solve, but so ignorancy. We need to protect ourselves. If we don't, then it will be too late to do so!

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 07-23-2016 06:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hmm, I understand the problems you are describing. There are shops with arabic signs in Germany as well. I don't see a problem with that, myself. The problems are in the households. Is the woman free to do what she wants, etc.
Would a broad, strong approach to integrate those "aliens" into your culture be beneficial? That is what we are trying to do and have been doing for the last 60 years with turkish "Gastarbeitern" (guest-labourers). Quite a lot of them have their roots here now and are enrichening our culture.

Edit: As it seems, it was "just" that guy running amoc. No political background.

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 07-23-2016 09:30 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Here in TV theyre talking about that the Guy played "Killer-Games" and had a "Steam-Account"... Dont know what to say.
I have to seek for a good job now, maybe im able to leave Germany in a few years. No more TV & Twitter for me, fucking Terror every day on every media.
Too much shitheads out there, its sad. :(

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 07-23-2016 09:36 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Oh no! Not a steam account!!!

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 07-23-2016 10:01 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

xer0s wrote:
Oh no! Not a steam account!!!

Exactly what i thought, was next?
Will David Hasselhoff get sued cause some people crash their cars (I bet they watched Knight-Rider when they were young)?

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 07-23-2016 10:18 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

No LOL Germany?

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 07-23-2016 11:42 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

CZghost wrote:
People without any noticeable education and without moral dependencies that results in massive rape like the one happened in Germany. That's how I see it. If Munich was attacked by terrorists, then it's really close to Czech borders and then we really need to IMMEDIATELY start solving this issue. Radicals are not the best solve, but so ignorancy. We need to protect ourselves. If we don't, then it will be too late to do so!

1. There was no massive rape on new years night. Are you judging upon russian news? There was a lot of steeling while ambushing women, but "only" the usual rape-disaster.
2. Get armed NOW. That's your only hope.
3. Calm down. Think about the situation from an international point of view. React accordingly.

FuddyDuddy
FuddyDuddy
PostPosted: 07-23-2016 01:53 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I agree pretty much with Ferrao, not much you can really do except arm yourself and be careful where you go

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 07-23-2016 02:26 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

They hate you for your freedom CZghost.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 07-23-2016 11:45 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

"behind every fascism is a failed revolution"

these shooty/bomby guys would be out protesting and campaigning for workers and peasants if the Left hadn't collapsed over the last four decades

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 07-24-2016 02:40 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Well, what's wrong with russian media? I registered on VK last time, to suppress Facebook's censorship. What can't be posted on Facebook, might be able to post on VK. Yes, VK is russian. And I say: So what? And I am proud of my freedom and do not want to lose it!

Your Other Daddy
Your Other Daddy
PostPosted: 07-24-2016 09:32 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 07-25-2016 09:43 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i blame germans' constitutionally-protected right to keep and explode bombs

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 07-25-2016 09:55 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

CZghost wrote:
Well, what's wrong with russian media? I registered on VK last time, to suppress Facebook's censorship. What can't be posted on Facebook, might be able to post on VK. Yes, VK is russian. And I say: So what? And I am proud of my freedom and do not want to lose it!

I followed a lot of Russian media during the Crimean incident and a lot of it is propaganda. That isn't to say, American media isn't also but it's difficult to find any media source that isn't biased in some way. That said, if there was a scale used to measure how much propaganda is being issued by governing bodies in various countries I would expect the Russians to be pretty high up on the list.

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 07-25-2016 11:13 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It's really hard to determine which news server to watch to not be distracted and illusuioned by propaganda. Thus alternative media are pretty good to follow, but you never really know that what they say is true. If you want to people to believe a fake information, just show them one piece of truth beliveable enough to work with. Everything else can be false. That way mass-media work. You can take a photo of people "drowning" in the water. Only you and the engaged people know that all of these photographed people are in fact laying in shallow water. If one of the people stand up in the shot, just crop the picture and alter image size :up: Done.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 07-25-2016 12:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

don't believe photographs

opa!
opa!
PostPosted: 07-25-2016 03:45 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Pic or it didn't h... oh.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 07-25-2016 04:25 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:

And pay extra attention to quotes :smirk:

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 07-26-2016 01:41 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

@Memphis: News servers should be ideally as objective as they can be. Objective means they write about something from neutral point of view. Since this is nearly impossible, the easiest way is to write from few points of views that should in general keep the article neutral. But mass media do not respect this and always write from shallow point of view determined by the general power over them. Small alternative media may be a bit better, but you should never trust anything said on the internet. The only way to stay objectively informed is to seek for informations from the real sources, which are people. The most effective way is through radio waves. You can talk with Chinesse, you can talk with Japanesse, you can talk with Hawaians. In today world of Internet anyone can say anything (well, that's not just so true since surveillance is on upgoing power since Internet start), so it's really impossible to actually say that "this" is truthful source. Also Internet becomes part of censorship and surveillance is stronger and stronger, so the only way to actually keep yourselves anonymous and objectively informed, is to use Tor. You can find really interesting Onion websites in the Tor network. Few of these include also news servers. These are hidden from the actual surface web and can be accessed only by using Tor (or Tor2web service). This is pretty cool thing to keep up going. But infortunately, there are not much many search engines that can actually search though Onion websites and Tor links listing is not complete. And when I tried to search for the Munich shooting on the Onion websites, nothing about that happening actually came out of the results. Maybe these news servers are still starting up and truly anonymous and liberty may become when Internet becomes really strongly censored and surveilled. Before that happens, I still keep my eye on the Tor and be prepared for anything that comes out in next days...

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 07-26-2016 05:59 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

hey czghost did you notice that this shooter guy hated immigrants and it wasn't an ISIS attack? Where's your rant against the dangers of right wing immigrant haters like yourself?

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 07-26-2016 06:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

He was a Breivik-loving Nazi, just like our little czech dipshit.

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 07-26-2016 07:12 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nope. I didn't realise. How do you know that information? From TV? From newspapers? From Internet news? From your neighbour? Do not confuse patriotism with rasism. It's a great difference! I hate people who do not want to respect general laws and national rules of the desired land they wish to visit. That means that muslim that respects our laws and our national rules and habitats is less hamful, than muslim, that shouts out Jihad. By that mean I would have no problem with that harmless muslim rather than with that harmful muslim that doesn't follow the visited nation. The same the shooting guy from Munich. Why some people from Munich say he was shouting out Jihad when it isn't true? Those are the Nazi oriented dipshits? Be that gentle and shut the fuck up Dopefish...

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 07-26-2016 08:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 07-26-2016 09:06 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Arab indiscriminately kills Arabs, whites, Asians, blacks, etc. = terrorism
German targets and kills Arabs = "Police said the killings were not terrorist-related."

lol

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 07-26-2016 09:07 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:
seremtan wrote:

And pay extra atention to qoutes :p

point

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 07-26-2016 11:30 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

"what's wrong with russian media?"
The fact that they are very fast to jump on a bandwaggon that tells incorrect information. Two cases that made me mad having been those "mass rapes" that you mentioned and that just didn't happen. The other one being the news of that allegedly gang-raped and murdered russian-german girl, what was her name? Doesn't matter, didn't happen either. As was later proven, it was an internet hoax, invented by some right-wing eastblock-minds to blame Merkel and her refugee policy. Did the russian media explain in a follow up that they made a mistake by taking those claims as true? Not to their readers, as far as I know.

"bombing in Ansbach Germany"
We've had 4 incidents in Germany during those last 2 weeks. Würzburg, Munich, Ansbach and Reutlingen. All 4 of them single guys carrying them out. All 4 of them of unstable mental condition. The Ansbach guy, a declined syrian refugee, had twice before tried to commit suicide and was to be pushed off to Bulgaria. Nice country there, posh and friendly with fugees /sarcasm off. The only case that can really be traced back to IS at this point is Ansbach. Although I don't give too much on that, seeing his condition and background. He was a nutter in a hopeless situation.
What I want to say is, none of those incidents can be compared in scale or in reason to Paris, Brussels or, prior, Madrid and the like. Even Nice, I'd call a single nutjob as that guy seems to have had some mental conditions, as well. I don't want to play those actions down but they seem to have been less structured.

"did you notice that this shooter guy hated immigrants"
Where did you take that from? The fact that he studied Breivik's manifest and that his victims were mostly with a migrant backstory?
The latter was due to the place that he chose to run amok being in a quarter that is inhabited by a lot of germans with migrant backgrounds. German-Turkish citizens, most of them.
And let's face it, Breivik is the one man army with the most success. So it is only plausible to read his manifest, as he gives tips on how to prepare for an assault on such a massive scale. I did myself download and read that thing after that asshole did what he did to not understand him, but to see how his mind clicked.
The Munich guy, I'd call a typical school-shooter. Except for that it seems as he wasn't only bullied at school but on the internet as well, so he chose the public place and most of his victims were of young/his age.

"He was a Breivik-loving Nazi"
He was German with Iranian roots. Definitely not a Nazi.
"just like our little czech dipshit"
I didn't say that.

"Why some people from Munich say he was shouting out Jihad"
Source?

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 07-26-2016 03:59 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

CZghost wrote:
Nope. I didn't realise. How do you know that information? From TV? From newspapers? From Internet news? From your neighbour? Do not confuse patriotism with rasism. It's a great difference! I hate people who do not want to respect general laws and national rules of the desired land they wish to visit. That means that muslim that respects our laws and our national rules and habitats is less hamful, than muslim, that shouts out Jihad. By that mean I would have no problem with that harmless muslim rather than with that harmful muslim that doesn't follow the visited nation. The same the shooting guy from Munich. Why some people from Munich say he was shouting out Jihad when it isn't true? Those are the Nazi oriented dipshits? Be that gentle and shut the fuck up Dopefish...

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.