Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Quake 3 Arena Vadrigar

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: Quake 3 Arena Vadrigar

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 07-26-2016 07:53 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:
Bobandjim1260 wrote:
Question for those who know more about Quake 3 than me. Is the boss you fight at the end of Quake 3 a Vadrigar? I'm asking because it called itself the master of the arena, and it was also had the voice of the narrator. However, the Vadrigar were also a race of beings that created and watch over the arena itself. Is this Vadrigar supposed to be the one in charge of the arena? Very much like how a cock fighting ring owner would be in charge of their "arena"? Or did Raven just put no thought into the subject at all?

As an added plus, does anyone here have a picture of the Vadrigar from Quake 3? (A good one, not those bad ones on google) I remember the design being pretty cool, and I kind of wanted to draw one.

If I recall correctly Xerox, err I mean Xaero is an invincible warrior who created the arena to find someone able to kill him. Not sure though. Turns out he's a giant pussy aim botting bitch who wants to fight in the most open map possible. No wonder he's so good, if he took the time to actually fight in other arenas he'd probably be average at best. Cool flip though.

I read this and find, as a dedicated, highly learned player, to be a bullshit hoax.

IF xaero really wanted to defeat anyone, it would have chosen dm17 to be your end.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 07-27-2016 04:02 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Except that DM19 is a DM map. Xaero wants 1v1 so it's gotta be a tourney map and 6 is the one they went with.

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 07-28-2016 01:50 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Prove more about they and we will see

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 07-28-2016 03:22 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Sure I'll ask John C tonight to drop by and confirm it.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 07-28-2016 09:15 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

1st believable thing Kracus has said

Your Other Daddy
Your Other Daddy
PostPosted: 07-28-2016 11:00 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:olo:

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.