Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        President Clinton

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: President Clinton

Timed Out
Timed Out
PostPosted: 08-03-2016 11:42 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Transient wrote:
And Trump invites Putin to hack into the DNC and release the info to journalists, affecting a US election.

So we're worried about what Trump is saying, and not worried about what Hillary has been doing?

Second, do you view that Russia comment as sincere and literal, or possibly a not-very-subtle jab at the idea that Russia probably already has them, because of the email scandal?

Third, you do realize if Russia had the capacity to do what Trump invited with that comment, they would do it regardless of his suggestion? Your point works against you - It's a demonstration that your election processes are vulnerable to outside influence and that didn't become the case because someone pointed it out.

Quote:
Just because she's shit with her emails doesn't mean she isn't competent in other ways.

But emails aside there are many other issues with Hillary's track record that demonstrate she's incompetent in many other areas that a presidential candidate should be competent in. For all those areas where the argument is 'Hillary is experienced in politics and Trump is not' we can point to evidence that she actively demonstrated her incompetence during that time.

On being secretary of state, aside from deliberately de-securing her main communication channel when in a position where the emails you're receiving are extremely sensitive and of grave national security concern if known to outsiders, there is also the Benghazi affair which demonstrates that she was not effective in the role when put in a situation that demanded decisive action.

On a different front, the ability to work effectively with those around you and show suitable respect/deference to subject-matter experts is absolutely critical to any role in high-level politics. The president cannot presume to know everything, or indeed very much really, and instead must be a master of synthesizing advice from various sources around them (top... men...). Yet the emerging stories about how Hillary mistreats and disrespects staffers and protective services that surround her actively demonstrate that she does not have that ability.

In terms of public speaking, empathy and understanding, being the person that is responsible for launching wars (or finding ways not to), we only really need to draw attention to a single quote from Hillary: "Women have always been the primary victims of war." to see that this is not a person understanding the magnitude of such a task and the enormous consequences inflicted on populations, mostly men, at times of war. See again also: Benghazi.

How about obvious, long standing, uncorrected hypocrisy despite ample opportunity to set the record straight? Direct quote from Hillary: "I want to send a message to every survivor of sexual assault: Don’t let anyone silence your voice. You have the right to be heard. You have the right to be believed, and we’re with you.". This despite her historical and continuing refusal to address serious allegations made by many women against her own husband.

Quite aside from these issues, are we just going to ignore the incredible coincidence that members of the same families keep ending up on the presidential ticket? How can we reconcile this with the notion of democratically electing the most suitable person to the highest position of office, when it would have to be an immeasurably immense coincidence to find 2 such people in the same family, married to each other no less, and not blood related even? The fact that Hillary is Bill's wife is an active indictment of the failures in the political process, is it not incredibly obvious that this is a soft means of evading the 'no more than 2 terms' restriction and reducing the role of president to, in effect, a torch to be carried by a kind of immortal corporation (i.e. the 'presidential families')? It's not a serious point against Hillary, but as a think piece... come the fuck on, really?

While it's easy to raise questions about Trump's competency given his lack of political background, it's equally (perhaps more) valid to raise serious concerns about Hillary's competency. Overall the US election looks set to be a choice between shit and shit, but I take issue with the rabid rationalizing that Hillary is in any way suitable simply because she's in politics already. She is a dreadful, deceitful person and it would be a grave shame if she spends 4 or 8 years in command of one of the major powers. At the very least I wouldn't like to see it eventuate on a tide of blind, rabid support in the form of 'at least it's not the other guy', because that's incredibly sad (and misinformed).

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 08-04-2016 12:30 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Of course I'm worried about what Hillary has been doing. She can fuck off and die for all I care. I hate her and everything she stands for.

I don't think Trump realizes the implications of half the shit he vomits forth for the camera. I think he was only aware enough of what he was saying to give himself the wiggle room for it to be interpreted several different ways. Ambiguity is The Donald's friend.

I DO think our elections are vulnerable to outside influence. Hell, Trump is fighting off rumors that he owes Putin's oligarch friends hundreds of millions of dollars, and that may be one of the reasons he won't release his tax returns. But this shit isn't new to this election. I take issue with the way Trump went about making his point.

The Clinton dynasty is shit in a lot of ways, but Trump is shit too. I'm still not sure how I'll vote in November. All I was originally trying to say is that at least Hillary knows WTF she's doing. Trump couldn't negotiate his way out of a paper bag.

Timed Out
Timed Out
PostPosted: 08-04-2016 12:38 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah we probably are. I'm not a US citizen so you have far more of a stake and say in this whole thing. Not sure I'm in any better or worse place as far as being well informed goes, the media distortion is a global problem.

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 08-04-2016 01:12 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You can tell a man has balls by whom he votes for.

Personally, I Dont understand why people want to see the country abysmal and indignant, much the way it is now.

You need a leader as bad as you need a daddy.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 08-04-2016 05:12 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 08-04-2016 08:05 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You have to have the body of an old person and the mind of a middle aged person to vote for clinton.
You also must not have ever achieved anything.
People that are blobs of neglect vote this bitch.
People that are blobs of neglect get walked on and dumbfounded by minorities.
But keep the pics coming, slowly the rhetorical comedy will catch meaning, probably in 2020 or some great distant future

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 08-04-2016 08:06 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It appears many of q3w are in europe.
Just remember who inspired the trigger pulling of brexit

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 08-04-2016 09:29 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

What's Farage got to do with anything ?

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 08-05-2016 05:53 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

"If you're doing the 666 hand sign more than Lady Gaga, there's something going on!!"

Wake up SHEEPLE!!!

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 08-05-2016 12:20 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Some people dont care about social order and integrity, some/those people have none. Those people like to count themselves as a vote and vote for clinton.

its garbage recycling out as garbage

Timed Out
Timed Out
PostPosted: 08-07-2016 01:17 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 08-07-2016 07:12 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 08-07-2016 07:19 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:

lol

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 08-07-2016 07:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Is this just fantasy ?

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 08-07-2016 09:24 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

caught in a

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 08-07-2016 09:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Open your

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 08-07-2016 12:35 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Look up to

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 08-07-2016 12:38 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

and

(Geoffs up next)

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 08-07-2016 01:14 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

he needs no sympathy

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 08-07-2016 02:12 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Little

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 08-07-2016 03:36 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

you guys and your pics...how much is the membership here??

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 08-07-2016 10:22 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Little

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 08-07-2016 10:33 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Anyway

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 08-07-2016 11:24 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
he needs no sympathy

fucking lol

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 08-15-2016 11:36 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

(mama...)

Moar Karma ?

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 08-15-2016 12:47 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

This thread :D

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 09-03-2016 12:47 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

"here's some bullshit my lawyers made earlier"

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 09-04-2016 08:47 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:
Anyway

talk about the edge of your seat..
thats something photoshop stuff CANT make.

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 09-04-2016 08:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hillary has years of anarchy and espionage locked away..

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 09-11-2016 09:43 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

so, now she's dying too?

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 09-11-2016 10:09 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

She's fine

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 09-11-2016 10:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 09-11-2016 10:58 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
Yet another Clinton collapse caught on camera. Oh, she's fine tho. Great health, just great. None of the multitude of scandals matter either.

Jesus Shittington Christ Yank0s. Your shit is corrupt as all of the fuck, if this dying, triple-faced hag is still on the ticket.

edit: linky https://twitter.com/johncardillo/status ... 6304315393. expect it to vanish soon enough.

LOL you're gullible if you buy into Trump's nonsense claims that Hillary's dying. Say what you will about her hawkishness, duplicity and corruption, but she's not going to drop dead on day 1 of the presidency from brain cancer or someshit. I bet you think her coughing fit last week was a precursor to this event? I'm sure they're linked somehow, just go scrounge through all the cell phone camera footage on Twitter and you'll find the common thread. :rolleyes: :up:

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 09-11-2016 11:18 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Quote:
The Clinton campaign had been silent on her whereabouts for about an hour after her departure was first disclosed. Then, around 11am, the campaign issued the statement saying she had become overheated. Clinton appeared in public briefly afterwards, waving to the public and telling reporters that she was feeling better

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 09-11-2016 03:37 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

She prolly faked it just to troll the dipshits... She wins...

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.