Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        President Clinton

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: President Clinton

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 09-11-2016 10:09 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

She's fine

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 09-11-2016 10:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 09-11-2016 10:58 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
Yet another Clinton collapse caught on camera. Oh, she's fine tho. Great health, just great. None of the multitude of scandals matter either.

Jesus Shittington Christ Yank0s. Your shit is corrupt as all of the fuck, if this dying, triple-faced hag is still on the ticket.

edit: linky https://twitter.com/johncardillo/status ... 6304315393. expect it to vanish soon enough.

LOL you're gullible if you buy into Trump's nonsense claims that Hillary's dying. Say what you will about her hawkishness, duplicity and corruption, but she's not going to drop dead on day 1 of the presidency from brain cancer or someshit. I bet you think her coughing fit last week was a precursor to this event? I'm sure they're linked somehow, just go scrounge through all the cell phone camera footage on Twitter and you'll find the common thread. :rolleyes: :up:

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 09-11-2016 11:18 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Quote:
The Clinton campaign had been silent on her whereabouts for about an hour after her departure was first disclosed. Then, around 11am, the campaign issued the statement saying she had become overheated. Clinton appeared in public briefly afterwards, waving to the public and telling reporters that she was feeling better

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 09-11-2016 03:37 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

She prolly faked it just to troll the dipshits... She wins...

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 09-11-2016 03:38 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 09-11-2016 05:23 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Internet is serious business
Internet is serious business
PostPosted: 09-11-2016 05:32 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

dehydrates in 75F :up:

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 09-11-2016 08:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Funnily enough she always reminded me of an unwatered toad

i liek boobies
i liek boobies
PostPosted: 09-11-2016 10:55 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Transient wrote:
http://www.vox.com/2016/9/11/12882032/clinton-doctor-health

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CsGj4m3UsAIDMcW.jpg

Presumably this was vetted by legal before they made a statement, but I'm really confused. Does HIPAA have no bearing? Or are her health records public information because she's a presidential candidate.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 09-12-2016 12:04 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

U4EA wrote:
Presumably this was vetted by legal before they made a statement, but I'm really confused. Does HIPAA have no bearing? Or are her health records public information because she's a presidential candidate.

She voluntarily makes her records public, I'm sure she told the doctor they could make a statement when asked.

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 09-12-2016 12:50 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Can't believe her health is actually a legitimate issue now... fuel on the fire for the crazies :(

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 09-12-2016 02:32 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I came under sniper fire as soon as I got into the server...
I think it was 7th graders

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 09-12-2016 02:40 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Health records, when you're a president, you work for EVERYONE...
except the people you said you were goING to help, and often less
Ryoki, it's just going to make all the bipartisan he she mom-dad's vote with their borrowed backbones. The same ones cold blooded quake killers like you and me already had to begin with..

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 09-12-2016 03:58 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You do realize that this sounds like the sort of conspiracy theory things that actually sound more convoluted than the plain old truth?

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 09-12-2016 04:20 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
Been coughing her rotten guts up for uncomfortably long periods of time, for months. Already been snapped being literally propped up, held up and outright carried on multiple occasions, now she actually collapses, but oh, it's just something diagnosed a couple days ago? Uh...

Hardly illogical to draw to a conclusion that a: she's full of shit, and b: she's probably sick as shit.

And is there any evidence for this that originates from places other than extreme right wing websites? If there is, how would you account for the mainstream media missing it totally?

Btw, i can totally imagine a presidential election being physically and emotionally extremely demanding for candidates. Look at how they're being hauled from place to place to perform like rockstars & quite unlike rockstars not ever having a moment to relax and just chill out with your favourite groupies and some high quality drugs. Must be gruelling.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 09-12-2016 04:43 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm not one for wild conspiracy theories but you have to admit, even if they are wild right wingers, they've been drumming on about her health for a while now. Hell, even with the slew of emails released about her e-mail servers you find multiple instances of her saying she doesn't remember such and such issues due to a concussion she suffered. This is from the FBI directly so it's pretty damning. There's more weight to the opinion that she's been having issues for a while now than not.

edit: The worst part of all this is that they have an easy out here. Replace Clinton with Bernie and he's a sure bet to win against Trump. The only real head scratcher here is why haven't they done that yet?

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 09-12-2016 05:08 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memory loss after even a mild concussion is completely normal though.

I don't get why the focus is on her health (repeating there's something going on doesn't make it so by the way) when there's a good case to be made that Trump is exhibiting signs of early onset Alzheimers.

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 09-12-2016 05:24 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
Dude, seriously...

Seems like a good & relevant story no? If i was a political journalist and i had knowledge of it, i'd be sure to do something with it. What do you think happened, a mysterious cabal of hooknosed media executives evilly supressed all knowledge of this?

Oh yeah and walking pneumonia can be missed on xrays in the early stages. Happened tot me mums a few years back, things went from coughy coughy little bit of flu maybe to wham, oh god fucking sick jesus what's going on, oh wait it's pneumonia, what the hell?

BTW i only read now that the Clinton campaign knew about the pneumonia two days in advance and sent out 'she's feeling fine' statements, that's pretty fucking stupid. Should have played open cards.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 09-12-2016 05:30 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ryoki wrote:
Memory loss after even a mild concussion is completely normal though.

I don't get why the focus is on her health (repeating there's something going on doesn't make it so by the way) when there's a good case to be made that Trump is exhibiting signs of early onset Alzheimers.

Well... look at it this way. Either we're in denial about her health being fine or you are about her health being not so good. Either way, she did collapse at an event, she did cancel her tour for the next 2 days and her doc did say she has pneumonia and she has, in the past, had issues remembering basic things because she couldn't stand up and bumped her head. Also, how often do you fall? We know she fell cause she had a concussion but why did she fall in the first place? Seems like falling is something she's doing a lot of.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 09-12-2016 05:36 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis is pissing himself with glee over an old woman getting pneumonia.

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 09-12-2016 05:43 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:
Well... look at it this way. Either we're in denial about her health being fine or you are about her health being not so good. Either way, she did collapse at an event, she did cancel her tour for the next 2 days and her doc did say she has pneumonia and she has, in the past, had issues remembering basic things because she couldn't stand up and bumped her head. Also, how often do you fall? We know she fell cause she had a concussion but why did she fall in the first place? Seems like falling is something she's doing a lot of.

Well shit, old people have more health problems. Don't you people have parents? Mine are only 5 years older than Clinton and have had their share of issues, dispite living relatively healthy. :shrug:

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 09-12-2016 07:14 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ok, I have refrained from bashing Clinton and Trump, both of which I think are terrible. But Memph is right. I'm not sure why some of you are defending her or attack Memphis, but Clinton has continued to lie about her health. Clinton and her people have been saying she's fine. But she's been caught, for the past several weeks, having "episodes" where she's having trouble standing and needing help walking. But they say she's fine. Finally, this video shows her being dragged into a car, instead of being laid down on the ground and properly administered to. Why are they trying to hide it? They tried to claim she was overheated. It was 75 degrees. Since we've seen the video, they come out saying she has pneumonia. But then she comes back 2 hours later and says "I feel great!" WTF? She collapsed, they dragged her to the car, and drove her straight to her daughters house. If someone collapses, you take them to the hospital. It's obvious they have dealt with this before, it's normal. Plus, she is hugging children and visiting her newborn grandchild...with pneumonia! She's been coughing like a lifelong smoker for over a year now. It's not so much that she's sick, but it's bullshit that she has continued to lie about her health for so long. Why do we care? We need a healthy president. People are voting for her, not her Vice President.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 09-12-2016 08:43 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nothing. Event he sun shines on a dogs ass some days.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 09-12-2016 09:28 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

xer0s wrote:
Ok, I have refrained from bashing Clinton and Trump, both of which I think are terrible. But Memph is right. I'm not sure why some of you are defending her or attack Memphis, but Clinton has continued to lie about her health. Clinton and her people have been saying she's fine. But she's been caught, for the past several weeks, having "episodes" where she's having trouble standing and needing help walking. But they say she's fine. Finally, this video shows her being dragged into a car, instead of being laid down on the ground and properly administered to. Why are they trying to hide it? They tried to claim she was overheated. It was 75 degrees. Since we've seen the video, they come out saying she has pneumonia. But then she comes back 2 hours later and says "I feel great!" WTF? She collapsed, they dragged her to the car, and drove her straight to her daughters house. If someone collapses, you take them to the hospital. It's obvious they have dealt with this before, it's normal. Plus, she is hugging children and visiting her newborn grandchild...with pneumonia! She's been coughing like a lifelong smoker for over a year now. It's not so much that she's sick, but it's bullshit that she has continued to lie about her health for so long. Why do we care? We need a healthy president. People are voting for her, not her Vice President.

Pneumonia is an infection of the lungs. Unless she still had a cold or flu which probably caused it she isn't contagious. I've dealt with it twice, it's not fun.
If you can't see she why a presidential candidate would want to power through it or hide it you're pretty naïve.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 09-12-2016 09:29 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
shaft wrote:
Memphis is pissing himself with glee over an old woman getting pneumonia.

Gleefuller if she hadn't had her holder-upper and cracked her head on the pavement, tbh.

0 sarcasm detected.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 09-12-2016 09:34 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
Pneumonia is an infection of the lungs. Unless she still had a cold or flu which probably caused it she isn't contagious. I've dealt with it twice, it's not fun.
If you can't see she why a presidential candidate would want to power through it or hide it you're pretty naïve.

If you can't see why she should be completely transparent, then you're deplorable...

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 09-12-2016 09:51 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

She doesn't have cancer she had a common respiratory illness and now an infection.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 09-12-2016 09:58 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Why lie about it then?

For weeks she has been having "fits" where she can't stand or walk on her own. That's not pneumonia. Why lie about that?

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 09-12-2016 10:09 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I don't know. I've been ignoring politics for the past month. I've only heard about the coughing which seemed like a non story. I don't read breitbart or the blaze like you. Both the candidates are senior citizens and on a talking schedule that would put a middle aged healthy person to shame. Neither of them are going to volunteer information that would make them look weak. Obviously she thought she could power through it alone but she miscalculated.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 09-12-2016 10:24 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
I don't know. I've been ignoring politics for the past month. I've only heard about the coughing which seemed like a non story. I don't read breitbart or the blaze like you. Both the candidates are senior citizens and on a talking schedule that would put a middle aged healthy person to shame. Neither of them are going to volunteer information that would make them look weak. Obviously she thought she could power through it alone but she miscalculated.

lol, you're not going to believe me, cause this is the internet, but I've never heard of breitbart or the blaze.

I read the New York Times and Daily News. Then I pick up random articles on Reddit and Twitter...

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 09-12-2016 11:07 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Lol Hillary is sick... So now I'm supposed to vote for trump? Moron alert!...

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 09-12-2016 11:10 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Also if u haven't heard of Breitbart and even the blaze u gotta be a monumental moron... Breitbart has been the news constantly the last month since trump hired the dipshit and Hillary brings it up in her speeches... The blaze is Glenn Beck...

Dumbo alert!...

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 09-12-2016 12:15 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I can totally hear Trump saying "moron alert!" at some point. :olo:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 09-12-2016 12:32 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

can't imagine him getting one of his balls chopped off for no good reason though :alert:

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.