Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Amazon Germany fucking with right wingers

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Amazon Germany fucking with right wingers

Who's that man, Mommy?
Who's that man, Mommy?
PostPosted: 12-30-2015 05:09 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

In germany , the populist right wing movement ( front national / ukip / etc. ) has some branch that does demonstations every monday . The only place they got big at is Dresden ; But there , they get 10k people on the street every week . It's called PEGIDA ( patriotic europeans against the islamisation of the occident ) . These guys represent a crude mixture of tinfoil-, conservative- and nazi ideas and of course 'against refugees' in whatever sense they come up with .

Also: They've recently released their own hymn on amazon .

Now amazon donates all its earnings from the sales of this hymn to support refugees .

:olo: :up:

Source:

https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B019QQ ... 1_2&sr=8-2

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 12-30-2015 06:14 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

>germans not having enough kids
>oh noes mein economische supremacy vill be kaput because demography!
>refugees kommen sie hier
>merkel turns refugees into immigrants with her magic 'never again deutschland' wand of cultural enrichment
>cue right wing backlash
>???
>profit! (for transnational global elite)

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 12-31-2015 01:26 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Lol that's ace! I spend a lot of time in Germany and you guys have taken more than your fair share.

Where abouts are you?

Risen From The Ashes
Risen From The Ashes
PostPosted: 12-31-2015 08:30 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Amazowned :up:.

Who's that man, Mommy?
Who's that man, Mommy?
PostPosted: 01-02-2016 07:16 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:
Where abouts are you?

Currently living in Berlin .

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 01-02-2016 08:40 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I was there in November. Rubbish airport for a capital.

Who's that man, Mommy?
Who's that man, Mommy?
PostPosted: 01-02-2016 12:14 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah ~ The new one will be finished around 2035 :D

Failed mega-project.

Some calculations came to the conclusion that instead of finishing the buildings it would be cheaper to just scrap everything and start anew .

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 01-02-2016 12:30 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Great city though. We went here for one night, great place.

http://www.wasserwerk-berlin.de

Got to say though i prefer the south :)

Who's that man, Mommy?
Who's that man, Mommy?
PostPosted: 01-02-2016 02:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Been to Freiburg yet ? Beatiful small city .

Used to live there for my studies . But now I enjoy to live in a big city . Especially because of the range and quality of food you can get . But I guess london must be even better in that compartment .

The other thing about berlin is that 'everone' lives here . From every phase of my life at least one or two people moved to Berlin . It's like an extension of the campus times into the working life .

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 01-04-2016 02:27 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Pext wrote:
Currently living in Berlin .

I was there last week. Your city is fucking awesome and i want to go back! <3

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 01-04-2016 11:55 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Pext wrote:
Been to Freiburg yet ? Beatiful small city .

Used to live there for my studies . But now I enjoy to live in a big city . Especially because of the range and quality of food you can get . But I guess london must be even better in that compartment .

The other thing about berlin is that 'everone' lives here . From every phase of my life at least one or two people moved to Berlin . It's like an extension of the campus times into the working life .

I used to work with the royal Academy of arts in London. Most of those guys move to Berlin when they finish. I was told many times it's the place to be for a young artist.

Got 10 days in Düsseldorf soon.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.