Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        President Trump

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: President Trump

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 10-28-2016 08:04 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:

ah, happier times... :olo:

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 10-28-2016 08:26 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
Also because they were told to. It was the Clinton campaign plan to 'elevate' the worst Republican candidates, according to them.

The media were directed? All of them? Really? A pretty paranoid thought, no? The more reasonable explanation here is that journalists follow a certain narrative for an entirely different reason; it sells.

And i don't know man, but the Republican candidates were a bunch of clowns, personally i laughed and laughed during the primaries. The worst one, sheesh - the Republicans have never fielded a more ludicrous team of candidates. Ever.

Memphis wrote:
what utter bullshit are you referring to?

Come now.

What has the man said that isn't utter bullshit, either morally, legally or logistically? Haven't come across much myself, only that bit about the lobbyists here recently. And i don't believe for a second he'll actually implement that.

Last edited by Ryoki on 10-28-2016 08:36 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 10-28-2016 09:17 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
Hillary has openly stated, if she is President, she will attack Iran. As per the neo-con plan (and who are all 'for her', btw).

Trump has stated he wants less war, as far as allying with Russia against ISIS. Now, one can argue that one is full of shit, but how is that any reason to side with the admitted warmonger?

Quote:
MATTHEWS: Where would we drop — where would we drop a nuclear weapon in the Middle East?
TRUMP: Let me explain. Let me explain.
Somebody hits us within ISIS — you wouldn`t fight back with a nuke?

MATTHEWS: OK. The trouble is, when you said that, the whole world heard it. David Cameron in Britain heard it. The Japanese, where we bombed them in 45, heard it. They`re hearing a guy running for president of the United States talking of maybe using nuclear weapons. Nobody wants to hear that about an American president.
TRUMP: Then why are we making them? Why do we make them?

Quote:
TRUMP: Well, I don’t want to take cards off the table. I would never do that. The last person to press that button would be me. Hey, I’m the one that didn’t want to go into Iraq from the beginning. The last person that wants to play the nuclear card believe me is me. But you can never take cards off the table either from a moral stand — from any standpoint and certainly from a negotiating standpoint.
BOLLING: Donald, I understand they are not taking the cards off the table for ISIS or Islamic terror. But when Chris expanded to Europe, what about that?
TRUMP: Europe is a big place. I’m not going to take cards off the table. We have nuclear capability. Now, our capability is going down rapidly because of what we’re doing. It’s in bad shape. The equipment is not properly maintained. There are all lot of talk about that. And that’s a bad thing not a good thing. The last person to use nuclear would be Donald Trump. That’s the way I feel. I think it is a horrible thing. The thought of it is horrible. But I don’t want to take anything off the table. We have to negotiate. There will be times maybe when we’re going to be in a very deep, very difficult, very horrible negotiation. The last person — I’m not going to take it off the table. And I said it yesterday. And I stay with it.

Quote:
DICKERSON: They talk about the presidency and who has the finger on the button. The United States has not used nuclear weapons since 1945. When should it?
TRUMP: Well, it is an absolute last stance. And, you know, I use the word unpredictable. You want to be unpredictable.

Quote:
WALLACE: You want to have a nuclear arms race on the Korean peninsula?
TRUMP: In many ways, and I say this, in many ways, the world is changing. Right now, you have Pakistan and you have North Korea and you have China and you have Russia and you have India and you have the United States and many other countries have nukes.
WALLACE: Understood.
TRUMP: It’s not like, gee whiz, nobody has them.

Quote:
BLITZER: But — but you’re ready to let Japan and South Korea become nuclear powers?
TRUMP: I am prepared to — if they’re not going to take care of us properly, we cannot afford to be the military and the police for the world. We are, right now, the police for the entire world. We are policing the entire world.
You know, when people look at our military and they say, “Oh, wow, that’s fantastic,” they have many, many times — you know, we spend many times what any other country spends on the military. But it’s not really for us. We’re defending other countries.
So all I’m saying is this: they have to pay.
And you know what? I’m prepared to walk, and if they have to defend themselves against North Korea, where you have a maniac over there, in my opinion, if they don’t — if they don’t take care of us properly, if they don’t respect us enough to take care of us properly, then you know what’s going to have to happen, Wolf?
It’s very simple. They’re going to have to defend themselves.

This coming from a man who doesn't know what the nuclear triad is.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 10-28-2016 09:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Trump's not just saying stupid shit. His words are dangerous.

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 10-28-2016 01:41 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I think Trump is just like Boris; if he wins he wouldn't have a fucking clue what to do :olo:

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 10-28-2016 03:36 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
"I will attack Iran", or "we shall retaliate to (supposed) cyber-attacks militarily", are not dangerous words? :|

The Iran comment was made back in 2008 in response to Iran's nuclear program ramping up and them saber rattling about attacking Israel. Trump's comments were made this month. Of course they're dangerous words, but you're trying to sensationalize them by removing all context. She's going to be a shit president, but at least she isn't throwing around the nuclear card all willy-nilly like Trump is.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 10-28-2016 03:42 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
We're at documented Clinton crime and collusion, vs Trump saying stupid shit.

But Trump hasn't just said stupid shit, he's done terrible things, too.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 10-28-2016 04:41 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So the best thing about Trump being president is so he can get ousted by being a clusterfuck and be replaced by a republican ?

And semen, you know I dont like the fptp system but half the country still voted for right wing elitists, whilst the other half voted for left wing elitists.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 10-29-2016 01:36 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Transient wrote:
Memphis wrote:
We're at documented Clinton crime and collusion, vs Trump saying stupid shit.

are you referring to the accusations of sexual assault? or have i missed something even more terrible than that, like bombing a country until it no longer exists in any meaningful sense and turning up to 15% of its citizens into refugees then leaving it in a state of ongoing civil war?

i'm sure that if he'd done something like that it would have been shouted from the rooftops and he would have been dismissed as totally unsuitable for the office of president :|

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 10-29-2016 01:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:
half the country still voted for right wing elitists, whilst the other half voted for left wing elitists.

37% Con + 30% Lab = 67% elitists
67% of 66% who voted = 44% voting for elitists in total

:|

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 10-29-2016 03:20 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
losCHUNK wrote:
half the country still voted for right wing elitists, whilst the other half voted for left wing elitists.

37% Con + 30% Lab = 67% elitists
67% of 66% who voted = 44% voting for elitists in total

:|

Plus Nigel and combined with the SNPs stay pledge youre talking the vast majority. The way the lib dems sucked Tory dick n all you can throw them in, so all 5 of the largest partys.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 10-29-2016 05:11 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

so is there anyone not actually part of the elite?

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 10-29-2016 06:03 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nope, no really ?, I had little hope for the Corbster but hes just another gobshite. Thats why I said half the country voted one brand whilst the other half voted for the other. Its a good rhetoric, same as Trump vs Billary.

I mean if you wanna disagree with what I said carry on but the 5 largest partys are either the elite or in bed with them ?

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 10-29-2016 04:09 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
Transient wrote:

are you referring to the accusations of sexual assault? or have i missed something even more terrible than that, like bombing a country until it no longer exists in any meaningful sense and turning up to 15% of its citizens into refugees then leaving it in a state of ongoing civil war?

i'm sure that if he'd done something like that it would have been shouted from the rooftops and he would have been dismissed as totally unsuitable for the office of president :|

sexual assault on children... man both Trump and Clinton are utterly despicable. Hard to believe the race is between the two.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 10-29-2016 04:13 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Its slightly depressing really, I dont know much about Bernie beyond face value but this seems like it wouldve been a good chance of getting someone decent elected.

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 10-29-2016 07:03 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Trump is not part of the establishment and you can read in the podesta leaks how the clinton campaign people expressed worries about pushing ahead trump and cruz because that would mean they wouldnt have an establishemnt candidate on the other side like they usually have. They were so worried about jeb bush, they had to intervene and it backfired terribly.. they elevated the idiot and now hes gotten too strong for them..

ofcourse trump tried to influence with his money, but hes just too small compared to the big players that are behind hillary, who in turn is lobbying for these corporations around the world... he knows some of the same people but hes not like citibank, who directly decide whos getting what government position..

its all in the leaks, instructions for media how to rigg polls, selling gov positions, clintons people redacting articles about the pres. race, jointly creating trump smear campaigns... and all the big media are in this collusion, nytimes, washington post, cnn, politico...

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 10-29-2016 07:21 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

They didn't want Trump in the driving seat cos they can't control what comes out his mouth anymore than he can and didn't want to throw away another chance at the golden throne, you can phrase it anyway you want but that's the crux of it. He's as established as they come, from his upbringing, education to his business and those he brushes shoulders with. He's the exact kind of person that will put pressure on politicians to carve out new tax laws.

It's like Sir Fred the semi successful plumber taking over the Tory party, you can go on about how the media or his party hound him all you want but a dumbfuck he is and that's how he will get treated. He acknowledged he hasn't read the TPP deal so doesn't understand it, but is against it for *reasons*, it's all fucking rhetoric that's used to play up to the public. He's a fucking salesman, this is his sales pitch and it's shit. You, Mr dubz are already making excuses about how he influences people with his money to bodly claim how he's different from the rest. Fact is Billary has these connections because she's a career politician and her husband was president, Trump has his connections because he's a snake oil salesman.

Billary isn't having an easy ride either, it's just when you have a choice between a clueless fucker and a fucker to drive your car then you're gonna chose the fucker.

What policies do you know of his ?, what's his stance on workers rights ?, foreign policy ?, immigration ?, education ?, healthcare ?, jobs ?... you know, the important shit and how will he reform the banking sector to make it more functional ?, how will he help promote private business and grow the economy ?, how will he punish these evil corporations that are behind Hillary ?, how will he help redistribute the wealth ?. Beyond the sales patter there's very little substance, he needs someone like Obama to sit him down and explain why the Navy isn't as large as it was in WWII and I spose you could say that this shows a complete incompetence by Hillarys party that she can't even take advantage of this, no wonder they were scared of someone with half a brain.

It's a sad state of affairs but don't try polishing a turd.

Last edited by losCHUNK on 10-29-2016 08:24 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 10-29-2016 08:20 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

http://observer.com/2016/10/wikileaks-r ... p-clinton/

we can argue semantics about the word establishment, but what the clinton people understand it to be is not something trump is a part of.

again, its all in the leaks and what i write about is not my "analysis" but what i read directly from the emails of the clinton campaign.

reddit, twitter and facebook have all been caught trying to surpress all the revelations from these leaks just like the big media because they are all involved, like cnn sending debate questions to hillary beforehand, or google with their special op squad called "erics team" working on the campaign..

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 10-29-2016 08:25 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You're still pointing at Clinton to absolve Trump, it's just a different sales patter. Trump just wants to be the one that pushes the shit down hill.

What you're saying is anyone who isn't a career politician is not part of the establishment which is bollox. Remind me, who were the party candidates he donated to ?.

and about these policies ?.

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 10-29-2016 09:06 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

so he wants to build a wall, so what. while hes doing that the rest of the world lives in peace for 4 years. On the next election the establishment is back in the race with their new candidate, this time a hip grandpa to pick it up where ron paul and bernie left it. grandpa will do flips on a skateboard and smoke medicinal.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 10-30-2016 04:20 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Now you're just making stuff up, I never even mentioned that bloody wall.

Rest of the world lives in peace ?, why ?, he seems more the character to say or do something that could place you in a nuclear stand off. Atleast Hillary is aware of foreign policy and its repercussions whilst in the meantime the same tired old bullshit is getting pushed through congress, I mean he couldn't be arsed to read, or have any of his 'experts' go over TPP to gain some understanding of it.

This is getting too regular. If any of you guys need a new car I got a lovely little runner with only 500 genuine miles.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 10-30-2016 08:57 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 10-30-2016 09:12 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

that's quite amusing, but also tragic that people are so desperate not to be lied to by their leaders that they're willing to vote for a guy like Trump

IT MAKES YOU THINK

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 10-30-2016 07:14 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

memphis and dubz cant vote :olo:

plained
plained
PostPosted: 10-30-2016 07:33 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

u stand together ? :olo:

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 10-30-2016 07:59 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 11-01-2016 07:00 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Interesting Slate article that dives into some interesting tech stuff: http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_ ... ussia.html

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 11-01-2016 11:16 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

^ interesting stuff indeed, if inconclusive

surely one of those 3 (or 4 in UK's case) letter agencies would have more info on this? :|

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 11-01-2016 01:33 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/201 ... nal-polls/

Go on Trumpy, you dumb motherfuckers :olo:

That youtube video reminds me of a players highlights compilation in football. If you base your scouting on such, it ain't gonna end well :)

Does John Terry turn up to kiss a black baby ?

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 11-01-2016 02:54 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

While hillary tries to paint trumps ties with russia her campaign people are invested in the russian corp. that will be handling the 20% uranim holding that was transfered to russia...

US offcials have said it wasnt russia who hacked the dnc, and its only hillary and her paid media that keep talking about it, like the slate article ending with "Russian hacking of the DNC"

you know what the guy that ownes the company that hosted the dnc server said? No one even contacted him, no investigation, nothing...

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 11-01-2016 03:39 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Much too long, didn't read...

All I can say is God bless America - They need it desperately :!:

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 11-01-2016 08:19 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

dubz wrote:
While hillary tries to paint trumps ties with russia her campaign people are invested in the russian corp. that will be handling the 20% uranim holding that was transfered to russia...

US offcials have said it wasnt russia who hacked the dnc, and its only hillary and her paid media that keep talking about it, like the slate article ending with "Russian hacking of the DNC"

you know what the guy that ownes the company that hosted the dnc server said? No one even contacted him, no investigation, nothing...

Trump asked Russia to commit a cyber crime. He also said he had good leadership qualities in the same sentence iirc (Putin)...

btw you're still pointing at Clinton.

Where you getting your info from n all ?, from what I've been seeing many US officials have pointed the finger directly at Russia, including director of national intelligence and homeland security, Obama too, along with some cyber security firms that I'm sure you will say have been paid off ?. All to be taken with a pinch of salt but who gives a shit like...

btw - http://www.threatgeek.com/2016/06/dnc_update.html

Last edited by losCHUNK on 11-01-2016 08:53 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 11-01-2016 08:42 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Was initially going to be aired on the beeb but after Trump tried to sue them they also decided to show it free on Facebook. Trump apparently is now threatening them too :D

Gogogo freedom of speech :up:

https://pmcdeadline2.files.wordpress.co ... bes-wm.pdf

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 11-01-2016 10:09 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

there is no definitive proof that russia did it and obama wants to surpress this just as badly as hillary because it seems that he lied about finding out from the media that she uses a private email server..

from the leaked emails:

“Jen you probably have more on this but it looks like POTUS just said he found out HRC was using her personal email when he saw it in the news… we need to clean this up - he has emails from her - they do not say state.gov”

... “How is that not classified?” Huma Abedin to FBI when shown email between Clinton & Obama using his pseudonym. Abedin then expressed her amazement at the president’s use of a pseudonym and asked if she could have a copy of the email.”

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 11-01-2016 10:34 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

so he gets exposed and gives a casual talk how he wants to start censoring this wild wild west of information

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.