Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        President Trump

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: President Trump

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 03-02-2016 06:19 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

xer0s wrote:
Hell yes. I'm proud of Oklahoma. We refused to give it to Trump (Cruz is no prize, but still...). And we also told Hillary to fuck off, giving Bernie the win.

I think we're the only state that has done that. At least today anyways...

Cruz is worse than Trump... Also he is hated by everyone...Republicans included... His own family even... He will not be President...

http://m.motherjones.com/politics/2016/ ... jerk-hated

axbaby
axbaby
PostPosted: 03-02-2016 06:58 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The Republican primary debate takes place on March 3 at 9 p.m. It will be held at the Fox Theatre and be broadcast on Fox News and online at http://www.foxnews.com.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 03-02-2016 07:04 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Can't wait...

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 03-02-2016 10:14 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
Cruz is worse than Trump... Also he is hated by everyone...Republicans included... His own family even... He will not be President...

http://m.motherjones.com/politics/2016/ ... jerk-hated

yep, that's exactly the gaping asshole personality i'd expect from someone who looks like a cross between a shark and pedophile

axbaby
axbaby
PostPosted: 03-02-2016 01:03 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Carson out :tear:
Mitt Romney in? wtf is the cartel doing behind the scenes? We will know tomorrow.

axbaby
axbaby
PostPosted: 03-02-2016 07:03 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 03-02-2016 07:14 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:olo:

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 03-03-2016 02:36 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

axbaby wrote:
Right now it may look like GOP Power Structure in Washington and in Newsrooms won.
They think a brokered convention is coming, this means it is entirely possible that none of the Republican candidates get chosen to run and instead the candidate of their choosing runs in the election against Hillary.

So it may look possible that Trump may win more delegates but not enough to shut down a brokered convention.
If you hate Trump have NO fear, the next 2 weeks will be an all out war against him and maybe Cruz paid for by Rich Super Pac's and the Media. I think they will be all out support for Rubio despite his poor showings, they can control him.

Watch and see the nastiness coming, it won't be Trump doing it.

Thursday Debate will be an ugly circus (a Gang Bang in front and beside him) but Trump will play this one smart or it's over.
Media will need those Trump sound bites if he does not pause and think before speaking, Megan Kelly will wish she never showed up (watch display of media bias in all it's glory). Pay attention to what Trump says every day, watch others completely spin the opposite.

Next Florida gets won by Trump Huge, everything changes.

Thanks for providing an insight in the mental process of the average Trump voter, it's something that's still mostly mysterious to me. It's interesting because it's incredibly difficult to argue with what you say - not because it's anywhere near correct, more that it's all completely insane. How do you argue with any of it, where to start? It's like two folks having a conversation about the pros and cons of public transport and one of them going on and on about the breeding habits of south african penguins or some shit.

Related question; why do you capitalize some words such as Debate and Power Structure? Is it to emphasise? Do you think German use of grammar is superior and are you promoting it? What the fuck?

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 03-03-2016 05:04 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Axbaby is just imitating rush Limbaugh... Typical dittohead moron...

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 03-03-2016 05:27 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 03-03-2016 05:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Really good Chris Hedges article...

http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/the ... m_20160302

explains the plaineds...

couple of excerpts

Quote:
Fascism is about an inspired and seemingly strong leader who promises moral renewal, new glory and revenge. It is about the replacement of rational debate with sensual experience. This is why the lies, half-truths and fabrications by Trump have no impact on his followers.

Quote:
Fascist movements build their base not from the politically active but the politically inactive, the “losers” who feel, often correctly, they have no voice or role to play in the political establishment. The sociologist Émile Durkheim warned that the disenfranchisement of a class of people from the structures of society produced a state of “anomie”—a “condition in which society provides little moral guidance to individuals.” Those trapped in this “anomie,” he wrote, are easy prey to propaganda and emotionally driven mass movements. Hannah Arendt, echoing Durkheim, noted that “the chief characteristic of the mass man is not brutality and backwardness, but his isolation and lack of normal social relationships.”

In fascism the politically disempowered and disengaged, ignored and reviled by the establishment, discover a voice and a sense of empowerment.

Quote:
As Arendt noted, the fascist and communist movements in Europe in the 1930s “… recruited their members from this mass of apparently indifferent people whom all other parties had given up as too apathetic or too stupid for their attention. The result was that the majority of their membership consisted of people who had never before appeared on the political scene. This permitted the introduction of entirely new methods into political propaganda, and indifference to the arguments of political opponents; these movements not only placed themselves outside and against the party system as a whole, they found a membership that had never been reached, never been ‘spoiled’ by the party system. Therefore they did not need to refute opposing arguments and consistently preferred methods which ended in death rather than persuasion, which spelled terror rather than conviction. They presented disagreements as invariably originating in deep natural, social, or psychological sources beyond the control of the individual and therefore beyond the control of reason. This would have been a shortcoming only if they had sincerely entered into competition with either parties; it was not if they were sure of dealing with people who had reason to be equally hostile to all parties.”

axbaby
axbaby
PostPosted: 03-03-2016 06:10 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

My comments lately (some of my much earlier comments are dumb) are my way of predicting the process as I see it moving forward since this is the first election I have followed since Day 1 and I am engaged (probably addicted as well).

I am not pushing anyone in Trumps direction, I am simply vocalizing what i think.
I will keep my predictions and thoughts to myself.
I like Trump and telling you guys what I think (like it or not) has not turned out well.
My fault so I will stop posting what I think about the election, the process and the players.
It's a no win game, we see things differently which is fine.

You Won .. congrats but Trump will still be your president, you better fight harder then beating axbaby if you don't want that to happen.

Last edited by axbaby on 03-03-2016 06:13 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 03-03-2016 06:12 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 03-03-2016 06:14 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

axbaby wrote:
My comments lately (some of my much earlier comments are dumb) are my way of predicting the process as I see it moving forward since this is the first election I have followed since Day 1 and I am engaged (probably addicted as well).

I am not pushing anyone in Trumps direction, I am simply vocalizing what i think.
I like Trump and telling you guys what I think (like it or not) has not turned out well.
My fault so I will stop posting what I think about the election, the process and the players.
It's a no win game, we see things differently which is fine.

You Won .. congrats but Trump will still be your president, you better fight harder then beating axbaby if you don't want that to happen.

I don't want you to stop fwiw...

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 03-03-2016 06:42 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

axbaby wrote:

Honestly, please don't - i'm finding your posts on Trump quite illuminating. I mean, in the same way it'd be interesting to have a conversation with a hardcore communist - I've never actually encountered a real live one of those, just like i've not encountered anyone who thinks positively about mr. Trump. His appeal is utterly incomprehensible to me and just about everyone in my little world, so your posts at least help me sort of follow the weird ass reasoning a Trumpista uses. It's interesting.

I say keep it up :up:

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 03-03-2016 07:04 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Good link mr Puff. Found this in the comment section:

some guy called Robert wrote:
The poor and the lower half of the middle class are not universally racist, sexist bigots. What we are witnessing with Donald Trump is the rising of a demagogue who speaks to the anger of a segment of the population that has gone without representation in this country for several decades. To what degree he actually believes half of what he says is at this point difficult to say (and will be until if and when he might be elected, sort of like what we got with Obama) but this much is true: he is playing his chosen audience like a Stradivarius. That this is at the expense of the neoliberal agenda is obvious but it also represents the unruly flock of Tea Party chickens coming home to roost: the Republican Party was quite successful in waking up a dormant part of the electorate, that same part Hedges so precisely defines in this article. That they now are incapable of controlling them underscores the price of political hubris.

Meanwhile, the Democratic Party has lied itself into moribundity. For several decades it has proclaimed itself the protectors of the working classes while in actuality it has functioned as the very tame lapdog of the elite. It has reneged on enough of its campaign promises that the very people it needs to be elected no longer believe it, and rightly so. We live in a country with both of our major political parties to the right of center. The main apparent difference is that the Republicans have been more honest than the Democrats in what their goals are. However, like the Democrats, they have been less than forthcoming to those responsible for their electability and now are paying the price. The Democrats have an opportunity to wake up, to learn from both their and their opponents' mistakes, to speak truthfully to the millions of Americans they have alienated by their lies and inactions, to return to the fight for economic and social justice, to work forcefully to save the environment before it collapses, to step away from international militarism and the arising of the Great American Police State, and all the other issues which are of critical importance to the majority of the electorate.

The first step, the hardest step, would be to tell the oligarchs to eff off. It will be a step not taken. Either the Democratic Party needs to be returned to the millions on the left, forcefully if necessary, or the people need to found a new political movement that reflects their will and their values.

Last edited by Ryoki on 03-03-2016 07:05 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 03-03-2016 07:04 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Almost sounds like you want him to keep doing his thing so you can keep watching and prodding him like a little chimp in a cage.

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 03-03-2016 07:09 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

What, like i'm some sort of sadist? No, i'm actually interested in how this works i assure you.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 03-03-2016 07:10 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You're a sadist! A big fat sadist!

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 03-03-2016 07:12 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Any more of that and i'll be forced to prod you with my sharp bamboo stick, bitch!

axbaby
axbaby
PostPosted: 03-03-2016 07:15 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Joyfully Disagree.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 03-03-2016 08:11 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 03-03-2016 09:17 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 03-03-2016 10:06 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ryoki wrote:
Good link mr Puff. Found this in the comment section:

some guy called Robert wrote:
stuff

any analysis which kicks off by claiming this or that group are "angry" is instantly suspect imho; it's just a cheap technique designed to avoid debate by writing people off as pathological and therefore unworthy of being engaged with, and is frequently used by the left and right (including in this thread)

here's an alternative view: http://www.spiked-online.com/newsite/ar ... th60-YwDgA

Quote:
The ineffectiveness of the Republican establishment – or indeed the absence of a true establishment - has been a major part of this contest. As a recent investigation by the New York Times found, ‘The party has been gripped by a nearly incapacitating leadership vacuum and a paralytic sense of indecision and despair’.

From the start, the Republican leadership underestimated Trump – because they overestimated the strength of their own candidates, and the popularity of their own messages. They assumed that, if they found Trump beyond the pale, then certainly their party’s voters must feel the same. They couldn’t imagine that a populist, anti-establishment campaign – a campaign against them – could succeed. Time and again, the party elites have proved to be out of touch.

tl;dr the GOP's patrician attitude toward its own base has left an opening for an outsider to come in a blow things wide open, and the best the GOP can manage in response is Ted Cruz, yapping at Trump's heels like the gaping ass-goblin he is

don't get me wrong: Trump is a major bellend (though why so many people only realised this once he started running for president is a mystery - i've known this for years) but he's a product of complacency and the failure of GOP machine politics

also, if you're in favour of a brokered convention to stop Trump, it means you hate democracy FYI

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 03-03-2016 10:59 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Republicans hate Cruz universally so for them to consider him to be the nominee shows how panicked they are right now... Lol good times...

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 03-03-2016 02:48 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

axbaby wrote:

Hearing from a Trump supporter who can string together a coherent sentence has actually been quite informative, so I hope you change your mind. :up:

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 03-03-2016 03:26 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Another excellent read...

http://www.vox.com/2016/3/1/11127424/tr ... itarianism

also

Nate Silver. Republicans hate all of their choices...
http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/rep ... r-choices/

axbaby
axbaby
PostPosted: 03-03-2016 03:30 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:cool: I feel like psychopathic Pariah being analyzed by a bunch of FBI Profilers.
I am glad I have amused you, go ask your friends/family who may? admit they like Trump questions and then tell them how stupid they are.
Have a good time, go for the fences :) no hard feelings.

This is like watching Survivor to be honest, I don't have a horse in this race but I do have a favorite.

Predictions: I fought typing this but could not help myself.
Tonight Debate on Fox is Tribal Council and Trump pulls the act presidential immunity idol.
Rubio will spew more dick jokes, Cruz will lie lie lie.

The debate tonight will be a train wreck, possibly the highest ratings ever for Fox.

plained
plained
PostPosted: 03-03-2016 06:29 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

yea its going to be a great thing

so much crushing!

plained
plained
PostPosted: 03-03-2016 06:33 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

so if trump makez pals with putin gives health care to the bottom 25% using the to % money, generats unpresidented usa weLth

would that be good?

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 03-03-2016 07:12 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

plained
plained
PostPosted: 03-03-2016 07:19 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

so that stuff is no good?

plained
plained
PostPosted: 03-03-2016 07:21 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

oh shit i forget u are i ncapable of moving forward with you tiny capacity and mega grudge holdingg butthurt

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 03-03-2016 07:32 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

oh my.
words armed for such a hurtful purpose. I'm so tiny and mega all at once...

buttttthurrrrtttttt

murr murr murrrrr?

I hear Trump has decided to get tough with Putin. Also healthcare, he changed his mind. Is that good? How about his unpresidential wealth?

Is waterboarding and even tougher good?

plained
plained
PostPosted: 03-03-2016 07:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

yea actually u do seen jell7z of his money

maybe his wives and kids too?

probbly

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.