Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        President Trump

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: President Trump

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 02-24-2016 12:19 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

axbaby wrote:
5% Carson

I don't know, that sounds incredibly optimistic.

It's a strange & wonderful phenomenon this Trump thing - i try to follow it out of sheer entertainment. The GOP seems resigned by now that he will be their candidate, they're slowly losing hope he'll have the self immolating event they've been predicting all year before the jig is up for reals (he's already had several of those actually, but for some reason political wisdoms don't apply to the Trumpster).

Just as well really because a guy like Rubio is possibly even a little more evil, he's certainly more of a true believer. And Cruz, well shit, he's a truly frightning little man, isn't he. If there's one GOP candidate who gives me the creeps its that one...

axbaby
axbaby
PostPosted: 02-24-2016 03:58 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

axbaby wrote:
Trumps Wins Nevada My Prediction hours before voting.

36% Trump
23% Cruz
18% Rubio
6% Kasich
5% Carson

Finald Results Trump Wins Huge
Donald Trump 45.91%
Marco Rubio 23.85%
Ted Cruz 21.38%
Ben Carson 4.81%
John Kasich 3.60%

Thursday Debate will be a brawl and will end careers, Cruz will viciously lie about everyone's record, Trump's head will explode (and finally damage his campaign) and Rubio will spit out tried and tested lines verbatim.
If Trump is smart he will sit back and relax, everyone else will fight each other.
2 anchor babies on stage running for president, this will be brought up and cause a huge fight.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 02-24-2016 05:37 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Huuuuuge

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 02-24-2016 07:11 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/ne ... e-20160224

oh shi

shit Taibbi can write...

Quote:
this boorish, monosyllabic TV tyrant with the attention span of an Xbox-playing 11-year-old really is set to lay waste to the most impenetrable oligarchy the Western world ever devised.

Last edited by HM-PuFFNSTuFF on 02-24-2016 07:33 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 02-24-2016 07:12 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Do you seriously believe Rubio and Cruz were conceived by their parents in an effort to gain/maintain citizenship to the country, ax?

plained
plained
PostPosted: 02-24-2016 08:00 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/how-america-made-donald-trump-unstoppable-20160224

oh shi

shit Taibbi can write...

Quote:
this boorish, monosyllabic TV tyrant with the attention span of an Xbox-playing 11-year-old really is set to lay waste to the most impenetrable oligarchy the Western world ever devised.

meh boring, common , plain and dated style and strategy, imo

but then i am from the future so...

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 02-24-2016 08:35 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

plained wrote:

meh boring, common , plain and dated style and strategy, imo

but then i am from the future so...

no offense but if there is one thing you aren't, it's from the future...

also possibly a touch ironic you'd be criticizing someone's writing style...

plained
plained
PostPosted: 02-24-2016 08:37 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

well its to far for you to see.. also it is extreme wide angle vs tube.

and i am not a writer but ty for putting me in the same catagory as a rs hack !

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 02-24-2016 09:56 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

too

anyhow...

he's saying that Trump will win.

I wonder what you'd think of the writing if he wasn't critical of Trump though. hmm?

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 02-24-2016 10:17 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Why are Jews always so angry?...

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 02-24-2016 10:35 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
Why are Jews always so angry?...

dunno you Cathothick plick.

why don't you go marry jesus. :olo:

plained
plained
PostPosted: 02-24-2016 12:08 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
too

anyhow...

he's saying that Trump will win.

I wonder what you'd think of the writing if he wasn't critical of Trump though. hmm?

you assume soo much soo wrongly.

ffs i know what it says i just dont care.

i miss the old days when writers/scientists had incredible intellect.

now just cheaply purchased goons with someone else s agendas

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 02-24-2016 12:26 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm not Catholic... There is no God... Grow up jewie...

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 02-24-2016 12:41 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:

haha yes you are.

never stop lying do you geoff?

i'm sorry you were diddled by your priest, Churchy.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 02-24-2016 01:08 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

geoff turned the water of his above ground pool into whine

axbaby
axbaby
PostPosted: 02-24-2016 01:17 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I know one Jewish guy and the cats alright. :up:

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 02-24-2016 02:08 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:

You have 8 kids and live in bibleland, you're fighting an uphill battle.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 02-24-2016 03:15 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
into whine

lol, I see what you did there :smirk:

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 02-24-2016 04:26 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Captain Mazda wrote:

You have 8 kids and live in bibleland, you're fighting an uphill battle.

The Austin and the surrounding hill country ain't got nothing to do with these Bible thumping dipshits...

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 02-24-2016 04:29 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I got that jew dude really mad I guess... Hey man... It's not my fault ur peeps get persecuted due to getting Christ killed... I don't even believe Jesus existed so just calm down... :olo: ...

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 02-24-2016 07:38 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:
How long does this go on for ?, getting bored now.

Oh yea and

:olo:

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 02-25-2016 07:48 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Bill Clinton is not a healthy man. Just look at him.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-25-2016 08:27 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I just think he's run out of fucks to give. Can't blame him.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 02-25-2016 10:54 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

let's just pause for a moment to consider the fact that a Shillary presidency - which is what is actually going to happen - will be fucking awful

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 02-25-2016 11:00 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

No different than it is now...or when bush was in office etc...

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 02-25-2016 12:54 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Is it just me or are women comedians not funny, but annoying...

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 02-25-2016 01:39 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

xer0s wrote:
Is it just me or is samantha bee not funny, but annoying...

fixed

axbaby
axbaby
PostPosted: 02-25-2016 02:27 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Tonight's GOP debate on CNN at 8:30 will be quite a show. A president will be emerge.
Trump could sink his bid for president or cement it.
I am rooting for Carson but Americans are being told to vote for Rubio so the debate will be unfairly moderated.
It could be quite a show.

YADAYADA Trump tax returns the whole night, gotcha questions will fly left and right.
Watch the elite at play tonight gang up on my 2 buddies (Trump and Carson).

Prediction: Trump learns self control, Carson emerges as the brightest of the bunch, Kasich drones on and on, Cruz implodes and Rubio pulls a Jeb! and pays the price.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 02-25-2016 03:27 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Trump got the David Duke endorsement today. I guess they think he's OK(KK).

axbaby
axbaby
PostPosted: 02-25-2016 04:52 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 02-25-2016 05:00 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Try what?

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-25-2016 05:48 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Aye, it's not like a former KKK leader is aligning himself with Trumps political ideologies wether Trumps wants his support or not.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 02-25-2016 07:25 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Apparently the other candidates finally got the memo, because they are hammering Trump tonight. I wonder if it'll work or if it'll backfire... :smirk:

axbaby
axbaby
PostPosted: 02-25-2016 07:49 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Rubio scored points, you can tell by the woman screaming every time Rubio speaks. Trump is really controlling Cruz with a simple wave of his hand.
Trump got better after Rubio nailed him on his Health Care lack of plan.
Trump won by projecting strength, Cruz is out.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 02-25-2016 08:46 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

For what it's worth, you can't really tell anything based on the crowds at those events. Among the crowd are many donors, lobbyists and campaign staff for each of the candidates. The most diehard supporters from each side go to debate after debate after debate... There are always a few loud crazies. Hell, that could have been his wife. :olo:

It irritates me to no end, but Trump is actually right about lobbyists jeering him. What he neglects to mention, of course, is that his supporters are there, too. :smirk:

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.