Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Post a pic of how u look now, 2 weeks on from then

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: 

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 05-20-2005 08:49 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

tnf wrote:
Duhard wrote:
I'm proud of you, son...the light is bright when you worship the truth.

We should throw together a steroid handbook and training manual for the kids here - help them keep from wasting their time in their parents basements.

Agreed...maybe we could dedicate an entire chapter to seza just to show him that lifting 2 lbs sticks won't do him any good...

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 05-20-2005 08:49 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

riddla wrote:
fucking juicers

jellus?

crushed...

PostPosted: 05-20-2005 08:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

tnf wrote:
Duhard wrote:

We should throw together a steroid handbook and training manual for the kids here - help them keep from wasting their time in their parents basements.

No thanks. I rely on the natural wonders of Well Service to enhance my strength.

guru
guru
PostPosted: 05-20-2005 08:53 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Scourge wrote:
tnf wrote:
Duhard wrote:

No thanks. I rely on the natural wonders of Well Service to enhance my strength.

Bah...nothing in this world is really 'natural' - the roids are probably better for you than all the shit you have to inhale on the job.

Actually, serious question here - do you deal with a lot of shitty fumes in that line of work? Any specific diseases that it puts you at increased risk for that you know of (I would guess lung cancers, but who knows..)

PostPosted: 05-20-2005 08:58 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

No diseases that I'm aware of. There is of course natural gas that I have to deal with from time to time. But mostly it's under control. You'd be amazed at the level of safetly they are promoting and using now. At least 400% more than 10 years ago. Then again, they still use asbestos drum brake pads. So who really knows.

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 05-20-2005 08:59 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Steroids are the only way to go, kids.

PostPosted: 05-20-2005 09:03 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Duhard wrote:

Let's compare pics of me at 55 and you at 55 and see where we stand then.

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 05-20-2005 09:06 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Scourge wrote:
Duhard wrote:

Let's compare pics of me at 55 and you at 55 and see where we stand then.

Chances are I'll still be the total package and you'll still be my bitch.

guru
guru
PostPosted: 05-20-2005 09:06 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Here's Ferrigno in his late 40's I believe.

PostPosted: 05-20-2005 09:08 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

tnf wrote:
Here's Ferrigno in his late 40's I believe.

He's lost quite a bit of weight looks like to me.

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 05-20-2005 09:08 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Last time I saw Lou in a movie was when I watched the latest "Hulk" movie...he was still the real deal.

Soccer Practice!
Soccer Practice!
PostPosted: 05-20-2005 09:11 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

mjrpes wrote:

*right click save as..

:icon19:

It curdled, and then I couldn't drink it. So I mixed it with some water, and it was alright again.

I am now sick.

PostPosted: 05-20-2005 09:17 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Duhard wrote:
Last time I saw Lou in a movie was when I watched the latest "Hulk" movie...he was still the real deal.

Lemme guess, he uses roids?

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 05-20-2005 09:19 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Scourge wrote:
Duhard wrote:

Yeah...he's the total package, kid.

social engineer
social engineer
PostPosted: 05-20-2005 09:19 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

way to ruin the thread, f@gs.

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 05-20-2005 09:22 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Duhard wrote:
Scourge wrote:
Duhard wrote:

You're the kid, son.

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 05-20-2005 09:22 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

+JuggerNaut+ wrote:
way to ruin the thread, f@gs.

It'll get back on track shortly.

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 05-20-2005 09:24 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scourge34 wrote:
Duhard wrote:
Scourge wrote:
Duhard wrote:

You're the kid, son.

lol you got that right :p

PostPosted: 05-20-2005 09:27 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Duhard wrote:
scourge34 wrote:
Duhard wrote:
Scourge wrote:
Duhard wrote:

You're the kid, son.

lol you got that right :p

That only means you have more time to deteriorate than I do. I figure I'm in pretty damn good shape for my age. I may not look like Lou but that doesn't matter whwn your as strong as an ox.

guru
guru
PostPosted: 05-20-2005 09:34 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I agree with Jugger and Scourge right now...let's get this back on track with a look back at the masterpiece that inspired it all.

I don't think one image has been the subject of as brilliant PS'ing in the history of Q3W.

social engineer
social engineer
PostPosted: 05-20-2005 09:36 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i agree. that picture spawned some undeniably top shelf offspring.

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 05-20-2005 09:37 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

True, true. That one has undergone major PS'ing artwork. :icon14: Kudos to the artists.

guru
guru
PostPosted: 05-20-2005 09:37 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I don't think Michaelangelo could have done a more inspired job than Pauly did with that thing.

social engineer
social engineer
PostPosted: 05-20-2005 09:38 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

tnf wrote:
I don't think Michaelangelo could have done a more inspired job than Pauly did with that thing.

true. we should celebrate with a hanging.

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 05-20-2005 09:39 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

+JuggerNaut+ wrote:
tnf wrote:

Texas boys always have a rope. :icon34:

social engineer
social engineer
PostPosted: 05-20-2005 09:40 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scourge34 wrote:
+JuggerNaut+ wrote:
tnf wrote:

Texas boys always have a rope. :icon34:

:icon14:

social engineer
social engineer
PostPosted: 05-20-2005 09:41 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

oops, getting off track here.

fixed.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 05-20-2005 09:52 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

added tnf, turb, grandpa stu, scourge, yg, casedogg.

Last edited by mjrpes on 05-20-2005 11:16 PM, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: 05-20-2005 09:58 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nice! :icon14: You deserve an icon for this. :D. Really though, I for one appreciate the work put into that. Giant kudos for you. :)

get ready for the sucker punch!
PostPosted: 05-20-2005 10:05 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

damn, thats bomb!

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 05-20-2005 10:06 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

CaseDogg wrote:
damn, thats bomb!

give me a pic, sir, and i will add you :)

PostPosted: 05-20-2005 10:10 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

dope. :icon14:

PostPosted: 05-20-2005 10:10 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

riddla wrote:
mjrpes wrote:
CaseDogg wrote:
damn, thats bomb!

give me a pic, sir, and i will add you :)

be sure to add case to the crotch area :lol:

:icon25: fucker.

social engineer
social engineer
PostPosted: 05-20-2005 10:22 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

hm, you should move NS and put me yelling and pointing at the soapster.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 05-20-2005 11:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

done

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.