Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        10 sidekicks that deserve their own game

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: 10 sidekicks that deserve their own game

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 12-06-2012 06:52 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So I was doing some random reading and came across this list, which was all average until I came across the part about Wheatley from Portal 2

PORTAL 2 SPOILERS AHEAD

How amazing does this sound?!

Quote:
Were Wheatley to get his own game, we’d pick up right where we left him, floating around the moon. After learning the error of his ways, Wheatley teams up with his fellow floating spheres and tries to find a way home, propelling himself in zero gravity through a series of clever puzzles. Having the bumbling AI complete physics-based conundrums sounds like a fittingly scientific approach for a Portal spin-off.

I'd pay for that shit right there!!!

Article:

http://www.gamesradar.com/10-sidekicks- ... -own-game/

Your Daddy
Your Daddy
PostPosted: 12-06-2012 06:54 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I would consider allowing DooMer to do a spinoff, so long as everyone is comfortable with getting Poison Ivy and eating Deer penis.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.