Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        I'd like to thank Subway.

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: I'd like to thank Subway.

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 05-05-2008 03:47 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

What, people can't enjoy food without getting called on it? Sounds like a double-chinned Euro with a guilty conscience.

I'll take Subway over Queerzno's any day, but for decent chain-store sammaches, gimme a Schlotzky's Deli.

Timed Out
Timed Out
PostPosted: 05-05-2008 04:00 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Who the fuck gauges sandwiches by the foot?

What is wrong with you fat fucks?

get ready for the sucker punch!
PostPosted: 05-05-2008 04:01 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

andyman wrote:

which store?

Subway in Sylmar by the office max.

Madman Philosophy
Madman Philosophy
PostPosted: 05-05-2008 04:42 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Foo wrote:

You mad cause it's not metric?

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 05-05-2008 04:45 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Fuck you fuckin Euro mother fuckers. I'm sick of all the shit you give us. Fuck off!

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 05-05-2008 04:50 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Foo wrote:

Listen fatty, you Brit slobs are EVERY BIT AS FAT ON AVERAGE AS AMERICANS SO SHUT THE FUCK UP.

social engineer
social engineer
PostPosted: 05-05-2008 04:56 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Peenyuh wrote:
Foo wrote:

:olo:

social engineer
social engineer
PostPosted: 05-05-2008 04:57 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Foo wrote:

that's two meals for some of us.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 05-05-2008 05:17 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Foo wrote:

ur just jealous 30 centimeterlong isn't as catchy

PostPosted: 05-05-2008 05:29 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Peenyuh wrote:
Foo wrote:

lmao!

Do the chickens have large talons?
PostPosted: 05-05-2008 06:19 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nightshade wrote:
What, people can't enjoy food without getting called on it?

ahem viewtopic.php?f=1&t=36769

Madman Philosophy
Madman Philosophy
PostPosted: 05-05-2008 07:05 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

andyman wrote:
Nightshade wrote:

Pow! Zing! Right in the kisser! :olo:

The World is Yours...
The World is Yours...
PostPosted: 05-06-2008 03:07 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nightshade wrote:
What, people can't enjoy food without getting called on it? Sounds like a double-chinned Euro with a guilty conscience.

I'll take Subway over Queerzno's any day, but for decent chain-store sammaches, gimme a Schlotzky's Deli.

I'm glad someone agrees

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 05-07-2008 05:17 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

im banned from subway :(, dunno wtf the other superior subway is, never head of it

what does piss me off though is that newport now has 5 or 6 maccy Ds and no burger king :(

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 05-07-2008 05:39 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

andyman wrote:
Nightshade wrote:

Objection your honor, this argument is entirely irrelevant.

PostPosted: 05-07-2008 06:09 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:olo: u cant handle teh troof :olo:

today i went to the local quiznos, walked in, and it was gutted. shut down. gone. i stood there in disbelief....

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 05-07-2008 07:40 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Probably because they suck. WHY DO YOU LIKE SUCKY SUBS ANDYPANDA?

PostPosted: 05-07-2008 07:51 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nightshade wrote:
WHY DO YOU LIKE SUCKY SUBS ANDYPANDA?

I don't! I'm a victim of circumstance! In belgium, the lunch cafe had a fresh deli where they made baguette subs. those were the best i ever had.. ate them almost everyday for 2 years!!

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 05-08-2008 12:02 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nightshade wrote:

Sure you can. It´s just that when a euro talks about food, it's almost never about fast food, which we don't really consider to be actual food but more stomach filling. Whereas you yanx obviously attribute great importance to it. This is strange to us, strange and weird and a bit sad. Has nothing to do with fatness either, just with bad taste.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 05-08-2008 04:47 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

andyman wrote:
Nightshade wrote:
WHY DO YOU LIKE SUCKY SUBS ANDYPANDA?

I don't! I'm a victim of circumstance! In belgium, the lunch cafe had a fresh deli where they made baguette subs. those were the best i ever had.. ate them almost everyday for 2 years!!

hm, i'd just call those baguettes rather baguette subs. subs seem to use a different (and inferior imo) kind of bread

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 05-08-2008 04:49 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

xer0s wrote:
Fuck you fuckin Euro mother fuckers. I'm sick of all the shit you give us. Fuck off!

:olo: :cry: :olo:

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 05-08-2008 05:26 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

fuck me i had a quiznos yesterday and it was terrible.

the rare time i get a sub its usually from subway. deli steak on a parmesan bun loaded with about a pound of fresh veggies. made in front of you so its easy to keep an eye on what goes in it.

subway>>crapzznos

Madman Philosophy
Madman Philosophy
PostPosted: 05-08-2008 06:38 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hey Euros....

EYE gee EM!
EYE gee EM!
PostPosted: 05-08-2008 06:46 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Some of you are psycho hosebeasts. Quiznos, while not the greatest, is far superior to Subway. And Erbert & Gerbert's > Quiznos

Subway blows.
Yet it is still somehow better than McDonalds...

Odd that.

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 05-08-2008 07:20 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i guess it depends what kind of subs you like. i always get the same when i go so i really have no idea what subways other sandwiches are like.

Dubuc Coat of Arms
Dubuc Coat of Arms
PostPosted: 05-08-2008 03:18 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Weird but every time I see your post it makes me think as – I’d like to thank Subway ...For their 6 inches subs at 1.29 with a Coke...Mc Donald for their special Trio and Harvey’s when you get another burger free when you buy a large fries and a Coke.

social engineer
social engineer
PostPosted: 05-08-2008 04:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

werldhed wrote:
Some of you are psycho hosebeasts. Quiznos, while not the greatest, is far superior to Subway. And Erbert & Gerbert's > Quiznos

Subway blows.

Odd that.

how is eating something that's not processed "odd" compared to fucking mcdonald's?

Give Me Love
Give Me Love
PostPosted: 05-08-2008 04:08 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

meawhile Jimmy John's silently crushes all other subs... rofl..

Give Me Love
Give Me Love
PostPosted: 05-08-2008 04:09 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

+JuggerNaut+ wrote:
not processed

ps lol

social engineer
social engineer
PostPosted: 05-08-2008 04:20 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

cept for the cheese, if you're halfway smart about what meat you choose, it's not. then again, you may like bologna.

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 05-08-2008 04:43 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ryoki wrote:
Sure you can. It´s just that when a euro talks about food, it's almost never about fast food, which we don't really consider to be actual food but more stomach filling. Whereas you yanx obviously attribute great importance to it. This is strange to us, strange and weird and a bit sad. Has nothing to do with fatness either, just with bad taste.

Have there been other threads about fast food recently? Where are you getting the impression that the only food Americans talk about is fast food? I think it's shit, for what it's worth and I don't really consider Subway to be fast food or Quizno's to even BE food.
Maybe fast food does get mentioned more than I notice. To be fair, this country is awash in shitty burger joints, they're absolutely fucking everywhere so I can see how they might come up frequently. Just don't operate under the delusion that most of us think it's haute cuisine.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 05-08-2008 05:03 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Big Kahuna Burger wrote:

and they deliver...taking orders till like 2 am in college towns.

pwned.

EYE gee EM!
EYE gee EM!
PostPosted: 05-08-2008 05:05 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

+JuggerNaut+ wrote:
werldhed wrote:

Subway blows.

Odd that.

how is eating something that's not processed "odd" compared to fucking mcdonald's?

I was being sarcastic about the "odd" part. :smirk:
Obviously most anything is better than McDonalds.

EYE gee EM!
EYE gee EM!
PostPosted: 05-08-2008 05:08 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

EtUL wrote:
Big Kahuna Burger wrote:

and they deliver...taking orders till like 2 am in college towns.

pwned.

As do Quiznos and E&G's, of course.
Jimmy John's is pretty good, though. Milio's is another good one.

Madman Philosophy
Madman Philosophy
PostPosted: 05-08-2008 05:45 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nightshade wrote:
Just don't operate under the delusion that most of us think it's haute cuisine.

It aint? Ever where ah go it is. Some times I gotta let it cool off fer a hole minnut afore ah et it.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.