Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        McDonalds Manager Forces Teen To Give Blowjob

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: McDonalds Manager Forces Teen To Give Blowjob

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 10-05-2007 11:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I just saw this on story on TV....it's fucking ridiculous

Wikipedia wrote:
According to assistant manager Donna Summers, the caller identified himself as a policeman, 'Officer Scott', he described an employee whom he said was suspected of stealing a customer's purse. Summers called 18-year-old employee Louise Ogborn to her office and told her of the suspicion. Following the instructions of the caller, Summers ordered Ogborn first to empty her pockets, and finally to remove all her clothing except for an apron, in an effort to find the stolen items. Again following the caller's instructions, Summers had another employee watch Ogborn when she had to leave the office to check the restaurant. The first employee she asked to do so refused, so she phoned her fiance Walter Nix, asking him to come in to 'help' with the situation.

According to Ogborn, after Summers passed off the phone to Nix, he continued to do as the caller told, even as the caller's requests became progressively more bizarre. A security camera recorded Nix forcing Ogborn to remove her apron, the only article of clothing she was still wearing, and to assume revealing positions. At the caller's request, Nix then forced Ogborn to perform oral sex on him. The tape showed that Summers re-entered the office several times and dismissed her pleas for help, a statement which Summers denies.

video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=UFXeXK3szOk
story: http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=3688563&page=1

Last edited by Cooldown on 10-06-2007 05:50 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Do the chickens have large talons?
Do the chickens have large talons?
PostPosted: 10-05-2007 11:06 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

wtf are people that stupid?

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 10-05-2007 11:09 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

you're a year behind on your news!

Your Other Daddy
Your Other Daddy
PostPosted: 10-05-2007 11:15 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

guess its time to go to McD's

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 10-06-2007 12:53 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

O

Black Magic
Black Magic
PostPosted: 10-06-2007 01:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

it's the fall, you shouldn't be showing re-runs.

social engineer
social engineer
PostPosted: 10-06-2007 01:56 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

christ those people need to be shot.

No speaka chinee
No speaka chinee
PostPosted: 10-06-2007 03:39 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HOLY SHIT, she just stood there and took her clothes off. I mean, why? Why in the world would someone do that? Just stand there and in their right mind listen to something like that. Or even consent to any search at all. Human right anyone? The law?

I mean, I can't even begin to... I mean, WOW !!!

No speaka chinee
No speaka chinee
PostPosted: 10-06-2007 03:41 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:puke: :puke:

Last edited by Turbine on 10-06-2007 03:47 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 10-06-2007 03:45 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Women who don't give head don't get engaged or stay that way long. Unless of course they convince their partner that they can command a fry jockey at the McDonald's they manage to give head to their partner.

No speaka chinee
No speaka chinee
PostPosted: 10-06-2007 03:53 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Can't help to think she deserved it, I mean 2 hours latter, *DING*DING* hello???
Common sense, yell for help, walk out, start braking shit in the office. Bang on the door.
No? OK take in the mouth then, bitch.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 10-06-2007 04:36 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol wut

God
God
PostPosted: 10-06-2007 05:05 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Turbine wrote:
Can't help to think she deserved it, I mean 2 hours latter, *DING*DING* hello???
Common sense, yell for help, walk out, start braking shit in the office. Bang on the door.

Wow. Just, wow.

True Nightmare
True Nightmare
PostPosted: 10-06-2007 05:23 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Jackal wrote:
Turbine wrote:

Wow. Just, wow.

come on, that was funny

straight at you
straight at you
PostPosted: 10-06-2007 06:29 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So here's what happened. This manager's fiance had seen this chick before and thought she was hot. So he had a buddy call his fiance at work and set this thing up. When she couldn't find anybody else to watch her, the guy told her to bring her fiance in. When he got there, he took over; it was all him at that point, his buddy on the other end may have been saying something still, but he could do what he wanted at that point.

That's insane. How old was she at the time this happened?

The World is Yours...
The World is Yours...
PostPosted: 10-06-2007 06:35 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Give me a fucking break... WALK OUT OF THE ROOM... stupid rednecks. It was probably planned and they are all probably related.

Black Magic
Black Magic
PostPosted: 10-06-2007 06:53 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

R00k wrote:
That's insane. How old was she at the time this happened?

old enough to know better.
(IIRC 16 or 17)

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 10-06-2007 08:17 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

fuck, if I was her, I would do it all again for the $6.1 million she is getting for the event! :D

social engineer
social engineer
PostPosted: 10-06-2007 08:20 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Turbine wrote:

you're a full bred idiot.

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 10-06-2007 08:52 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

sounds like derren brown gone wild :dork:

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 10-06-2007 11:06 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

"You want cum with that?"

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 10-06-2007 12:08 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

it's the Unhappy Meal

Your Other Daddy
Your Other Daddy
PostPosted: 10-06-2007 12:59 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

give the guy her job and return the favour

Your Other Daddy
Your Other Daddy
PostPosted: 10-06-2007 01:00 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
it's the Unhappy Meal

with a smiley face
or
bukake face

Internet is serious business
PostPosted: 10-06-2007 01:01 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

^^LOL

Quote:
Everyone in this vid is a few fries short of a meal.

No speaka chinee
No speaka chinee
PostPosted: 10-06-2007 03:06 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

vileliquid1026 wrote:
It was probably planned and they are all probably related.

I could believe that, except the guy went to jail, for a long time.

Warrior
Warrior
PostPosted: 10-06-2007 03:15 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Cooldown wrote:
I just saw this on story on TV....it's fucking ridiculous

Wikipedia wrote:
According to assistant manager Donna Summers, the caller identified himself as a policeman, 'Officer Scott', he described an employee whom he said was suspected of stealing a customer's purse. Summers called 18-year-old employee Louise Ogborn to her office and told her of the suspicion. Following the instructions of the caller, Summers ordered Ogborn first to empty her pockets, and finally to remove all her clothing except for an apron, in an effort to find the stolen items. Again following the caller's instructions, Summers had another employee watch Ogborn when she had to leave the office to check the restaurant. The first employee she asked to do so refused, so she phoned her fiance Walter Nix, asking him to come in to 'help' with the situation.

According to Ogborn, after Summers passed off the phone to Nix, he continued to do as the caller told, even as the caller's requests became progressively more bizarre. A security camera recorded Nix forcing Ogborn to remove her apron, the only article of clothing she was still wearing, and to assume revealing positions. At the caller's request, Nix then forced Ogborn to perform oral sex on him. The tape showed that Summers re-entered the office several times and dismissed her pleas for help, a statement which Summers denies.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UFXeXK3szOk
http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=3688563&page=1

Whoa that story was giving me a hardon :o

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 10-06-2007 05:49 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Quote:
Whoa that story was giving me a hardon :o

dmmh wrote:
fuck, if I was her, I would do it all again for the $6.1 million she is getting for the event! :D

crazy thing is the manager herself got 1 million for "compensatory damages" :confused:

PostPosted: 10-06-2007 06:15 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The stupid lying cunt of a manager is such a fatbag, you could tell every single time she lied she shut her eyes when she talked, wanted to slap the fat off her.

guru
guru
PostPosted: 10-06-2007 06:20 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yea that whole thing happened a few years ago but the girl just won the big lawsuit.

And is turbine that stupid or am I missing something?

Jesus of Suburbia
Jesus of Suburbia
PostPosted: 10-06-2007 06:37 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

tnf wrote:
And is turbine that stupid or am I missing something?

I'm pretty sure you've got a good grasp of the situation.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 10-07-2007 03:06 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Turbine wrote:

Yes. Being dumb means one deserves to get raped. So would you like it in the mouth or in the ass? Don't worry, I'll pull out.

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 10-08-2007 12:45 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Do they take stupidity into account in these cases? They should reward her less money if she's so dumb - surely her trauma would be a lot worse if she was capable of fully coming to grips with the situation.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 10-08-2007 01:20 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Where did they mention the blowjob? Or was that just some freudian brainwave in Cooldown's head?

No speaka chinee
No speaka chinee
PostPosted: 10-08-2007 01:30 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Its near the end, before they discover that it's a fake call. You clearly see her giving the guy head.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.