Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        There's gonna be a brawl tonight.

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: There's gonna be a brawl tonight.

PostPosted: 03-08-2005 06:47 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I hate leaving for a bar knowing full well in advance there's probably going to be a brawl there tonight... Ever have that feeling before? I hate it, I'd rather go out and have a good night, why do people have to fuck with my shit. :icon33:

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 03-08-2005 06:48 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:icon19:

i was in a gunfight the other week

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 03-08-2005 06:48 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

yea, i get it all the time... then i turn on the tv and p00m!

PostPosted: 03-08-2005 06:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:
:icon19:

i was in a gunfight the other week

I had to deal with a gun wielding schitzo last summer. Not fun staring down the buisness end of a 357M

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 03-08-2005 06:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Take a camera.... post pictures....

MIGHT BE A TROLL OF SOME SORT
PostPosted: 03-08-2005 06:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

COULDN'T AGREE WITH YOU MORE! THESE ASSHOLES HAVE TAKEN OVER OUR LOCAL STEEL MILL, AND THEY'VE MADE ALL THE WORKERS SLAVES. I'VE BEATEN UP A COUPLE OF THE GOONS USING MY DRUNKEN FIST WHEN ONE OF THEM TRIED TO STEAL MY MUMS HANDBAG. I GOT IN TROUBLE THOUGH BECAUSE MY DAD DOESN'T LIKE ME DRINKING, SO HE'S KICKED ME OUT, AND LAST NIGHT WHILE I WAS DROWNING MY SORROWS, THE GOONS WHO I BEAT UP BEFORE FOUND ME AND THE LEADER KICKED MY ASS. I'M PLANNING ON GOING TO THE STEEL MILL LATER THIS WEEK WITH A COUPLE OF FRIENDS TO KICK THEIR ASSES. THE MAIN GUY HAS GREAT KICKS, SO I KNOW I HAVE MY WORK CUT OUT FOR ME. AS LONG AS I'VE GOT MY DRUNKEN FIST THOUGH, I'M OK

PostPosted: 03-08-2005 06:53 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Fuck I love that guy, he makes me smile even when I'm getting ready to beat the shit outta people. :icon19:

eminent
eminent
PostPosted: 03-08-2005 06:54 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hope you don't try to pull your karate shit, they would simply crush you.

PostPosted: 03-08-2005 06:54 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Bdw3 wrote:

Heh yeah... pictures, just what we want at a brawl. I'm sure I wouldn't be target #1.

PostPosted: 03-08-2005 06:56 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

inphlict wrote:

Well I certainly hope sheer numbers will help difuse the situation tbh. Either way, it's going to be one sided I'm sure.

PostPosted: 03-08-2005 06:57 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

UPDATE: FU WAN CHI, OUR MOST DECORATED MANCHU OFFICER JUST GOT KILLED BY THE LOCAL AXE GANG. THE BASTARDS, I WAS JUST STARTING TO BOND WITH THAT GUY. I WAS LIKE "MASTER!!" AND HE WAS LIKE "THE ROYAL SEAL?.. THE EMBASSY, GO QUICKLY.." AND THEN HE DROPPED DEAD. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ANYMORE, I'M GOING TO BREAK INTO THAT EMBASSY AND GET THAT ROYAL SEAL BACK. IT WAS A DYING MANS LAST WISH.

PostPosted: 03-08-2005 06:57 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
If you know it's gonna happen then take your cam
I want spidey style action shots as the pipe swings and cleaves through those suckers yo

Well I gotta jet, I'll give ya pictures if we're in the news tomorrow.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 03-08-2005 06:58 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kracus wrote:
Bdw3 wrote:

Heh yeah... pictures, just what we want at a brawl. I'm sure I wouldn't be target #1.

How about of the aftermath?

PostPosted: 03-08-2005 07:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

inphlict wrote:

FUCK KARATE, IT'S ALL ABOUT DRUNKEN FIST. FU WAN CHI SAID IT LACKED POWER, BUT THATS BECAUSE WE WERE FIGHTING UNDER A FUCKING TRAIN, HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO GENERATE POWER WHEN I'M FIGHTING ON MY HANDS AND KNESS? I'M NOT! I'VE GOT TO ADMIT THOUGH, HE'S PRETTY GOOD. WE HAD ANOTHER FIGHT, AND TO BE HONEST HE WON. HE CAME TO MY HOUSE LOOKING FOR ME, AND MY MUM WAS ALL LIKE "SORRY WE'RE CLOSED NOW.." AND HE SAID "WHERE'S FEI HONG" AND SHE ASKED WHAT IT WAS ABOUT, AND HE SAID "IT'S PRIVATE.." MY MUM WAS SUSPICIOUS, BUT NOT SCARED, BECAUSE SHE KNOWS THE SKIRT KICK STYLE, SO SHE JUST OPENED THE DOOR AND STARTED KICKING HIS ASS, THEN I CAME OUT AND JOINED IN, BUT HE GOT THE BETTER OF ME, SO MY DAD CAME OUT AND GAVE HIM WHAT FOR. THEY SOON APOLOGISED AND BECAME GOOD FRIENDS AND MY DAD EVEN SAID THAT FU WAN CHI WOULD STAY THE NIGHT. IT'S A SHAME HE HAD TO DIE, HIS KUNG FU WAS OF A VERY HIGH STANDARD. NOW ALL I HAVE TO DO IS STOP MY DAD FROM FINDING OUT THAT I SOLD ONE OF HIS CUSTOMERS POISONED GINSENG BY ACCIDENT

Swiller of Beer
Swiller of Beer
PostPosted: 03-08-2005 07:44 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I vote for mor LOL INTERNET posts
comedy gold :)

It felt good...
It felt good...
PostPosted: 03-08-2005 07:47 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The best part is when he cleverly changed the fist icon to goatse. Fucking gold.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 03-08-2005 08:12 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LOL INTERNET:

Might I suggest you avoid drinking any furnace fuel when you confront those guys at the steel mill. I understand that stuff might have a permanent effect unless they rerelease the movie and change it's ending. I'd hate for either of those things to happen so just be careful.

Fickle Bastard
Fickle Bastard
PostPosted: 03-08-2005 08:38 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LOL INTERNET wrote:
COULDN'T AGREE WITH YOU MORE! THESE ASSHOLES HAVE TAKEN OVER OUR LOCAL STEEL MILL, AND THEY'VE MADE ALL THE WORKERS SLAVES. I'VE BEATEN UP A COUPLE OF THE GOONS USING MY DRUNKEN FIST WHEN ONE OF THEM TRIED TO STEAL MY MUMS HANDBAG. I GOT IN TROUBLE THOUGH BECAUSE MY DAD DOESN'T LIKE ME DRINKING, SO HE'S KICKED ME OUT, AND LAST NIGHT WHILE I WAS DROWNING MY SORROWS, THE GOONS WHO I BEAT UP BEFORE FOUND ME AND THE LEADER KICKED MY ASS. I'M PLANNING ON GOING TO THE STEEL MILL LATER THIS WEEK WITH A COUPLE OF FRIENDS TO KICK THEIR ASSES. THE MAIN GUY HAS GREAT KICKS, SO I KNOW I HAVE MY WORK CUT OUT FOR ME. AS LONG AS I'VE GOT MY DRUNKEN FIST THOUGH, I'M OK

:icon26:

Fickle Bastard
Fickle Bastard
PostPosted: 03-08-2005 08:40 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LOL INTERNET wrote:
inphlict wrote:

FUCK KARATE, IT'S ALL ABOUT DRUNKEN FIST. FU WAN CHI SAID IT LACKED POWER, BUT THATS BECAUSE WE WERE FIGHTING UNDER A FUCKING TRAIN, HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO GENERATE POWER WHEN I'M FIGHTING ON MY HANDS AND KNESS? I'M NOT! I'VE GOT TO ADMIT THOUGH, HE'S PRETTY GOOD. WE HAD ANOTHER FIGHT, AND TO BE HONEST HE WON. HE CAME TO MY HOUSE LOOKING FOR ME, AND MY MUM WAS ALL LIKE "SORRY WE'RE CLOSED NOW.." AND HE SAID "WHERE'S FEI HONG" AND SHE ASKED WHAT IT WAS ABOUT, AND HE SAID "IT'S PRIVATE.." MY MUM WAS SUSPICIOUS, BUT NOT SCARED, BECAUSE SHE KNOWS THE SKIRT KICK STYLE, SO SHE JUST OPENED THE DOOR AND STARTED KICKING HIS ASS, THEN I CAME OUT AND JOINED IN, BUT HE GOT THE BETTER OF ME, SO MY DAD CAME OUT AND GAVE HIM WHAT FOR. THEY SOON APOLOGISED AND BECAME GOOD FRIENDS AND MY DAD EVEN SAID THAT FU WAN CHI WOULD STAY THE NIGHT. IT'S A SHAME HE HAD TO DIE, HIS KUNG FU WAS OF A VERY HIGH STANDARD. NOW ALL I HAVE TO DO IS STOP MY DAD FROM FINDING OUT THAT I SOLD ONE OF HIS CUSTOMERS POISONED GINSENG BY ACCIDENT

I figured it out. LOL Internet is really The Rock AND Jackie Chan. :lol:

Internet is serious business
PostPosted: 03-08-2005 09:05 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
LOL INTERNET:

Might I suggest you avoid drinking any furnace fuel when you confront those guys at the steel mill. I understand that stuff might have a permanent effect unless they rerelease the movie and change it's ending. I'd hate for either of those things to happen so just be careful.

I always wondered why they felt the need to delete the ending. They did the same thing with one of the Once upon a time in china movies too.

guru
guru
PostPosted: 03-08-2005 10:30 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

wow.

it's like he's in the movie 'the outsiders'.

rumbles, brawls, people fucking with his shit...

rejected
rejected
PostPosted: 03-09-2005 12:04 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Im scared. :paranoid:

BLARG
BLARG
PostPosted: 03-09-2005 12:07 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah, what does "fucking with my shit" mean anyway?

PostPosted: 03-09-2005 12:56 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LOL INTERNET wrote:

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 03-09-2005 01:25 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i wish i was as hard as kracus :(

Will Hench for Food
Will Hench for Food
PostPosted: 03-09-2005 02:18 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nah he's not fighting, he's just driving the getaway car. If it's back from the pound, that is.

Jeez, what a hick.

Banned
Banned
PostPosted: 03-09-2005 02:24 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:lol:

Will Hench for Food
Will Hench for Food
PostPosted: 03-09-2005 02:34 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

EXCLUSIVE! FIRST PICTURES FROM THE KRACUS FIGHT!

i'm gorgeous!
i'm gorgeous!
PostPosted: 03-09-2005 02:45 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

and thus, the Kracus-soap opera continues..

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 03-09-2005 02:47 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kracus. please let us know if you ever come to the UK :lol:

Soccer Practice!
Soccer Practice!
PostPosted: 03-09-2005 03:47 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kracus wrote:
I hate leaving for a bar knowing full well in advance there's probably going to be a brawl there tonight... Ever have that feeling before? I hate it, I'd rather go out and have a good night, why do people have to fuck with my shit. :icon33:

Hope someone cuts your neck.. from ear to ear, and leaves you to die in a trash dumpster..

PostPosted: 03-09-2005 04:36 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

feedback wrote:
LOL INTERNET wrote:

WHAT THE F, YOU WERE THE GUY WITH THE CAMERA, WHY DIDN'T YOU HELP ME? YOU SAW THE WAY I KICKED THAT GUYS ASS THOUGH, RIGHT? HE THOUGHT HE WAS ALL HOT SHIT UNTIL I NECKED THAT LANTERN FULL OF GASOLINE. PUSSY

EYE gee EM!
EYE gee EM!
PostPosted: 03-09-2005 05:46 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

tnf wrote:
wow.

it's like he's in the movie 'the outsiders'.

rumbles, brawls, people fucking with his shit...

So is he a greaser or a soc?

Kracus, what happened to giving up the partying/fighting scene? I thought you said you were bored with it...

Trainee
Trainee
PostPosted: 03-09-2005 07:36 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

fuck off kracus

Your Daddy
Your Daddy
PostPosted: 03-09-2005 07:37 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

blowfury wrote:
fuck off kracus

h4w h4w h4w

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.