Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        yeah i'm just a conspiracy nut...okay...

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: yeah i'm just a conspiracy nut...okay...

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 03-07-2005 07:23 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

http://weekly.ahram.org.eg/2005/732/in2.htm

part of the last paragraph...

"You had to attack civilians, people, women, children, innocent people, unknown people far removed from any political game. The reason was quite simple. They were supposed to force these people, the Italian public, to turn to the state to ask for greater security."

hmmm...cough...911..cough...

dumbfucks...

Who's that man, Mommy?
Who's that man, Mommy?
PostPosted: 03-07-2005 07:32 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

interresting read - i did not realize there is pressure on other journalists if one is captured as they dont want the person to die.

PostPosted: 03-07-2005 12:46 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Has it ever occured to you that it may be entirely possible that a terrorist group might actualy try to kidnap a journalist, then make it look like they didn't, so that it looks like the coalition is doing so more people rise up against them?

Just something to think about.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 03-07-2005 01:21 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kracus wrote:
Has it ever occured to you that it may be entirely possible that a terrorist group might actualy try to kidnap a journalist, then make it look like they didn't, so that it looks like the coalition is doing so more people rise up against them?

Just something to think about.

lol...moron...

Warrior
Warrior
PostPosted: 03-07-2005 01:46 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Freakaloin wrote:
lol...moron...

He's a moron why...?

Hmm I detect some slight irony goof...

Interesting read btw, and it wouldn't surprise me a huge amount if the real truth about 911 was something along those lines from the former Gladio member, and didn't the pentagon/whitehouse/bush have sufficient inteligence on the possibility of an impending attack to maybe do something about it?

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 03-07-2005 01:57 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.