Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        The diary of an imp (Doom movie)

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: The diary of an imp (Doom movie)

rejected
rejected
PostPosted: 03-06-2005 11:44 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

http://dougjones.topcities.com/doom%7Ejournal%7E1.htm

"In August 2004, Doug Jones signed to work in the movie adaptation of the phenomenally successful video game, DOOM. In it he plays three different versions of the mutated 'Imps', which meant working once more with the Oscar™ winning Stan Winston Studios, and with old friend Brian Steele, also working under prosthetics.

Principal photography took place in Prague, Czech Republic, from October 2004 to January 2005 under the direction of Andrzej Bartkowiak. The stars are Karl Urban, Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson and Rosamund Pike.

What follows is a personal record of Doug's thoughts, comments and stories during the making of the film."

They dident work very long on the Doom movie, and no hell seems to be involved..just a virus.
Im a tad worried that this film will suck arse... but ima wait til i atleast have seen a trailer before i jump to conclusion.

Atleast im happy that gamers get to see their favourite games on the big screen.

eminent
eminent
PostPosted: 03-06-2005 11:54 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

This is not doom, it just has the doom label thrown on it. It's more like RE.

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 03-06-2005 11:57 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

a "tad" worried?
fuck man, they should just remove The Rock and add that Milla chick and call it Resident Evil 4

Eh?
Eh?
PostPosted: 03-06-2005 12:03 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The Rock is fantastic to watch, the guy just owns Shush.

As for this film... I love the fact id are standing behind it. It really shows how out of touch they are now...

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 03-06-2005 12:08 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Well that was a good read. If I hadn't been bored at the time, though, I doubt I would have sat through that to read it all.

PostPosted: 03-06-2005 12:22 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

o'dium wrote:

As for this film... I love the fact id are standing behind it. It really shows how out of touch they are now...

How can you hate everything (games, movies, life) and love the rock!? :icon27:

One Man Army
One Man Army
PostPosted: 03-06-2005 12:29 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

gamespot says sarge might be satan. That might make everything ok.

rejected
rejected
PostPosted: 03-06-2005 12:33 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

DooMer wrote:
gamespot says sarge might be satan. That might make everything ok.

AAAARGH!!!

Spoiler alert!!

eepberries
eepberries
PostPosted: 03-06-2005 02:38 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

o'dium wrote:

Yeah, right. :icon19:

Even though I could have SWORN you'd said you loved doom3.

Bück Dich
Bück Dich
PostPosted: 03-06-2005 03:01 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

he's bitched about doom3 since the word go

Who's that man, Mommy?
Who's that man, Mommy?
PostPosted: 03-06-2005 03:52 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

reefsurfer wrote:
AAAARGH!!!

Spoiler alert!!

so... you planned to watch it?

Who's that man, Mommy?
Who's that man, Mommy?
PostPosted: 03-06-2005 03:53 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kracus wrote:
o'dium wrote:

:smirk: i thought the same

PostPosted: 03-06-2005 03:58 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

odium complains.

Related to this
Related to this
PostPosted: 03-06-2005 04:13 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kracus wrote:
o'dium wrote:

:icon28: Did you just make a valid point about something? :icon28:

HOLY SHIT! :icon28:

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.